Triple B Solutions

Keep in mind that a portion of the legitimate trt crowd do it for the legal prescription and the ability to travel with it unmolested. That’s what you’re actually paying for.

For sure
Makes complete sense.
I forget about that, my travel destinations are typically places that you can buy Test and HCG OTC
I forget guys need to go through that hassle

Cheers bro

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I loved MENT but if you're getting good results why muck around with something new?
I always rotate compounds in an out after some time.Keeping doses low and lipids in check.I have been doing this for over 20 years so i am past the blasting grams of test etc.How were your results and did you have bloodwork?

I always rotate compounds in an out after some time.Keeping doses low and lipids in check.I have been doing this for over 20 years so i am past the blasting grams of test etc.How were your results and did you have bloodwork?

Results were pretty substantial on a very moderate dose. I did get bloods, and it did beat my lipids up pretty bad. From what I've seen I'm outlier though, you probably won't have that issue. I know of others who've used it as Trest Replacement Therapy and seen lipids improve over TRT. (Obviously MUCH lower dosing).

Results were pretty substantial on a very moderate dose. I did get bloods, and it did beat my lipids up pretty bad. From what I've seen I'm outlier though, you probably won't have that issue. I know of others who've used it as Trest Replacement Therapy and seen lipids improve over TRT. (Obviously MUCH lower dosing).

How low is an approximate MENT TRT dose?
Its gotta be crazy small lol

For sure
Makes complete sense.
I forget about that, my travel destinations are typically places that you can buy Test and HCG OTC
I forget guys need to go through that hassle

Cheers bro
I vacation in Central America, or did, anyway. You can buy test and any number of other things at any farmacia. It’s fucking rad.

Super, super cheap, too.

Thanks,i get bw every 3-4 months(doc orders)so we will see.Crazy that it affected your panel as everyone says it is milder than test as far as lipids are concerned.

How does this fucking moron have any viewer base? He is apparently brain dead if he thinks nand = test on a blood test. That aint how GC/MS works lmfao.
Nand is known to skew Testosterone results on bloodwork, ask anyone who accidentally got 15,000ng/dL total testosterone on 500 test 600 deca, lol. Tren is also known to skew Estradiol bloodwork depending on the type of testing sensitivity. These are legitimate occurrences bro

Ordered some Test E and P late Tuesday night for my first 3 cycles, order just arrived. 7 Days total. No complaints order wise.

Planning to run it later this year when I'm back to where I want to be strength/bf wise so we'll see how it is then. Gotten so weak...

Back