Triple B Solutions

Pro tip Trippy you're gonna get torched if you list those Blacktops and MENT before testing comes back or it takes you 4 weeks to get it tested after it's on your list.

Back to your usual programming, you seem to be doing much better. See we're not all bad guys and we pretty much helped you flesh out your business.

I vote for a limited run of Purple Meso MENT labels lol.

Pro tip Trippy you're gonna get torched if you list those Blacktops and MENT before testing comes back or it takes you 4 weeks to get it tested after it's on your list.

Back to your usual programming, you seem to be doing much better. See we're not all bad guys and we pretty much helped you flesh out your business.

I vote for a limited run of Purple Meso MENT labels lol.
I do not plan to even brew the MENT before testing comes back. The HGH has been tested.

Syn’s Ment is testosterone obviously. Ment is very expensive so any UGL that pays the real rate for 100 grams+ of Ment and doesn’t have the raws tested is retarded and deserves to be torched.
The e2 on both sets of blood work is exactly 56.. is that possible if the test has jumped that much higher and the ai dosing never changed ? I'm not defending or discounting anything or anyone.. I seen the e2 reading and it.made me think.. clearly testing needs to be done bottom line.. I'm just curious about the same e2 readings on both labs

Ah... that’s you over there. Good advice. Let’s see what the SST regulars there have to say. This’ll be good.
Yeah, I don’t remember why I made the names different, but that was me. I tried to be respectful in my post over there because I know how easy it is to get the ban hammer lol

He was looking to see Syns response, but any one who ever reads anything Syn post knows that it would be some long winded bullshit excuse. I figured testing would be the best course of action, since there is no way he’s getting test levels of 4300 on 300mg lol.

The e2 on both sets of blood work is exactly 56.. is that possible if the test has jumped that much higher and the ai dosing never changed ? I'm not defending or discounting anything or anyone.. I seen the e2 reading and it.made me think.. clearly testing needs to be done bottom line.. I'm just curious about the same e2 readings on both labs
MENT would have increased it a lot more than test. It aromatizes like crazy.

MENT would have increased it a lot more than test. It aromatizes like crazy.
I've heard that.. and I also read either here or somewhere else that Ment makes a different format of estrogen that can't be read in regular blood test..I don't have enough experience to be definite at all.. .. I'm also am confused how the e2 is tje same at 1200 test and 4000 test..

I've heard that.. and I also read either here or somewhere else that Ment makes a different format of estrogen that can't be read in regular blood test..I don't have enough experience to be definite at all.. .. I'm also am confused how the e2 is tje same at 1200 test and 4000 test..

Methyl-estrogen? No idea about how it shows up on a blood test. But that's some fucky looking shit for MENT.

Since I have received a bunch of emails about MENT and the recent comments about this thread, how interested are you guys in regular MENT? I do not want to buy a ton of it and sit on it but I also do not want to run into the same issues I had with Primo. I will be getting testing on it.
If you can’t move it and are sitting on a bunch of raws after a few months I’ll be glad to dispose of it for you.

Since I’m probably the last guy to get blood work done on MENT I’ll add my near-valueless opinion: my test came back at like 340 something (in that ballpark). That was on 100mg testosterone pinned six days before blood work. While I no longer use testosterone it would have been weird to show up for trt blood work with a zero reading. Now I specifically asked them to use the LC/MS-MS assay and it read everything just fine. This guy on SST, was his test LC/MS or was it ELICA? Because MENT is so uncommon it’s possible—and I’m speculating here—that it shows up on a non-sensitive assay as testosterone, much like nandrolone would. They’re both 19-nors, so perhaps they have a similar issue when the improper assay is used? That’s the best I got. Hard to believe that Syn, goofy but erudite bastard he may be, would fake an uncommonly used compound and sell it at such a huge markup. Either he’s not testing his raws (seems likely, right?) or we just learned that MENT shows up as testosterone. Those are two possible explanations that I see.

Edit: just looked at his blood work and yep, ELICA. My money is on MENT being undifferentiated from testosterone, but a source fuck up is always a possibility.

Last edited:
Since I have received a bunch of emails about MENT and the recent comments about this thread, how interested are you guys in regular MENT? I do not want to buy a ton of it and sit on it but I also do not want to run into the same issues I had with Primo. I will be getting testing on it.
I'm in for a long ester.Pinning more than twice a week has become a chore after all these years.

It shows up.

I’ve seen bloodwork from a solo trestolone run where the guy’s total test was 2, yes, 2, and his E2 was high normal.

Back