Triple B Solutions

Awww... how cute. Look at @Humbee bitching and complaining.

Open your fucking eyes. I’ve been giving him advice from his first day here.

Tell us what you have done sweetie? Oh let me guess, you’re one of the newbs ordering 3 vials and hitting him with emails every hour...
“did it ship?”
“What’s my tracking?”
“Hey if it hasn’t shipped can I add a pk of clomid?”
“It’s been 4 days and tracking hasn’t updated”

What are your suggestions to reduce his stress?

I could also tell him to go private. Thats the way to go. And guess what? I have a system already where he doesn’t have to save customer info to know who exactly is on his list or not. Guys like you should have a $500 minimum.
what do ya know bigbalddouche is arguing with someone again.

@Humbee hes on his period this week dont mind him

Dude you obviously melt the butter, sprinkle anadrol in it, reheat for 30 seconds in microwave or on stove. Can be used in a slin pin, but if used in 10g, injection takes 1 second. This only works with 100% butter. Can't believe its not butter won't work. The fat from the butter increases the bioavailability of anadrol and increases the half life due to the slow release. Best if used at night
I can confirm this is scientifically accurate.

Doktur here.

Dude you obviously melt the butter, sprinkle anadrol in it, reheat for 30 seconds in microwave or on stove. Can be used in a slin pin, but if used in 10g, injection takes 1 second. This only works with 100% butter. Can't believe its not butter won't work. The fat from the butter increases the bioavailability of anadrol and increases the half life due to the slow release. Best if used at night
Does it matter if it’s salted or unsalted?

Lol you look natty and gave a g2g for someone who had bunk gear foh

Mindless is in his late 50s. Not bad for his age. You’re 25. You’ll see that priorities change as you have different life experiences. You no doubt train hard right now but are you going to be able to sustain that intensity for the next 30 years.

We’re all here for the same reason and should be supportive. Anyone that’s dragging people down has some serious underlying insecurities that they’re dealing with.

Mindless is in his late 50s. Not bad for his age. You’re 25. You’ll see that priorities change as you have different life experiences. You no doubt train hard right now but are you going to be able to sustain that intensity for the next 30 years.

We’re all here for the same reason and should be supportive. Anyone that’s dragging people down has some serious underlying insecurities that they’re dealing with.
Thanks, and actually turning 57 in 2 weeks. Still going to keep on training and now that the Covid situation is stabilizing (at least for now) I do plan a cycle for this year and keeping it real simple like I always had.

Also I am sure there's guys here who are even older than me that really train hard...

Decided to start the Winny today. Currently on trip's Test E, Test P, Mast E, and Winny. 5 days in.

I Have a trip in 2 months, I better look like a greek god or Im not buying this shit again.

jokes aside, I'll report back with numbers in a couple weeks.

Currently 212lbs 13% 5'11, bench is 85, squat 125 and deadlift 80 but my trainer says I look good

Last edited:
Thanks, and actually turning 57 in 2 weeks. Still going to keep on training and now that the Covid situation is stabilizing (at least for now) I do plan a cycle for this year and keeping it real simple like I always had.

Also I am sure there's guys here who are even older than me that really train hard...
You look great for late 50s

@Humbee get that e2 under control buddy. Hope your day gets better.

Awww... how cute. Look at @Humbee bitching and complaining.

Open your fucking eyes. I’ve been giving him advice from his first day here.

Tell us what you have done sweetie? Oh let me guess, you’re one of the newbs ordering 3 vials and hitting him with emails every hour...
“did it ship?”
“What’s my tracking?”
“Hey if it hasn’t shipped can I add a pk of clomid?”
“It’s been 4 days and tracking hasn’t updated”

What are your suggestions to reduce his stress?

I could also tell him to go private. Thats the way to go. And guess what? I have a system already where he doesn’t have to save customer info to know who exactly is on his list or not. Guys like you should have a $500 minimum.
‘Guys like him’ type from their moms basement and think creatine is a steroid!! He shops at gnc and feels the 300% gains in 3 weeks from the ‘cell tech’ is just too much!! Lol

Back