Triple B Solutions

Agree with raising the minimum. This is coming from the dipshit who ordered one vial of primo and nolva lol. At least it was for a good cause.
Any chance you have pinned the primo? I have never used MCT and have heard some good/bad things about MCT pip. But thinking about giving it a go

Any chance you have pinned the primo? I have never used MCT and have heard some good/bad things about MCT pip. But thinking about giving it a go
Yup I pinned this and the Beligas. Both smooth and no pip. The Beligas was 100mg, trips is 200mg. I’m planning a primo run later this year so I’m doing my homework now.

Yup I pinned this and the Beligas. Both smooth and no pip. The Beligas was 100mg, trips is 200mg. I’m planning a primo run later this year so I’m doing my homework now.
I’m planning a primo run as soon as I’m cleared to workout from my hernia surgery. I have quite a bit of primo from Stan, which is gso, but I need some more and was considering trying MCT out.

Im just hoping I don’t have any adverse reaction to the MCT like some people

I’m planning a primo run as soon as I’m cleared to workout from my hernia surgery. I have quite a bit of primo from Stan, which is gso, but I need some more and was considering trying MCT out.

Im just hoping I don’t have any adverse reaction to the MCT like some people
I believe Beligas is MCT also lol.

Back