Triple B Solutions

gotta love those old stealth methods from foreign countries, got a children’s book filled with patches glued inbeteeen the cardboard pages lol, I actually almost didn’t know wtf it was because this particular package came from dhl 3 months later then it shoulda and I had already been fully refunded for it, lmfao.

Lmfao
That's awesome
My favorite was a perfectly rolled and packaged Tshirt, .... I order clothes online, so I went to try it on... and fucking gear spilled everywhere.
Like a Gear pinata, i was so happy
I cherish my gear pinata memory.

Agree with raising the minimum. This is coming from the dipshit who ordered one vial of primo and nolva lol. At least it was for a good cause.

You're a testing machine brother.

I don't think $250-300 dollars is a high minimum. 12 vials of gear would be way over that.

Seriously though.
Even if someone is running a 500mg Test blast...
Fucking get 2 cycles lol.

I understand but when a source starts getting busy and the orders are piling up, filling a bunch of 3 vial orders gets time consuming.
I feel bad. I just placed a small order to test out before I placed a big order. My $150 order might be annoying but I promise my plan is to come back for a $600 order before June

Anyways, First pin was 2 days ago. Extremely minimal pip; almost unnoticeable. 2nd pin of Trip’s gear right into the delt today. Smooth as butter. Will be taking the winny in a week. Keep yall updated.

Anyways, First pin was 2 days ago. Extremely minimal pip; almost unnoticeable. 2nd pin of Trip’s gear right into the delt today. Smooth as butter. Will be taking the winny in a week. Keep yall updated.
Have you ever had butter straight out of the refrigerator?
I'm not talking about grandma's butter from the churn, I'm talking about cold ass hard butter. Do you know how hard that is to get in a syringe?
Let me tell you its almost fucking impossible through a 16 guage 4.5 inch needle.
Now, once I do get it in the syringe, it is anything but smooth to inject.
That fucking shit is still cold and thick as shit, in fact its hard pushing it through that fucking 16 guage 4.5 inch needle right square in the ass.
Fuck butter dude. Its not even that anabolic.

I'm not talking about grandma's butter from the churn, I'm talking about cold ass hard butter. Do you know how hard that is to get in a syringe?
Let me tell you its almost fucking impossible through a 16 guage 4.5 inch needle.
That fucking shit is still cold and thick as shit, in fact its hard pushing it through that fucking 16 guage 4.5 inch needle right square in the ass.
I used to eat that shit straight when I was a kid

I used to eat that shit straight when I was a kid
We have a small dairy down here that raises Jersey milk cows.
For those that don't know, Jerseys produce the highest fat but aren't good with volume, and I would say 99% of the dairy products produced today are from Holstein cows.
I don't mind paying extra for the butter or milk and yes its whole milk but the quality is unmatched compared to what you buy in the stores today.

For those that don't know, Jerseys produce the highest fat but aren't good with volume, and I would say 99% of the dairy products produced today are from Holstein cows.
I don't mind paying extra for the butter or milk and yes its whole milk but the quality is unmatched compared to what you buy in the stores today.

Attachments

• 399bcd32d3717bccd2d262eed64524d0.jpg
    399bcd32d3717bccd2d262eed64524d0.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 14
Ive always said "smoother than butter on a hot biscuit"

God yes. Dat dere 5% milk.

Does that small dairy produce cheese? If so you'd have a real nice pure whey source.

That sounds fn good.Grass fed butter im assuming.They closed the dairies here in socal because the idiots were abusing the cows.Sucks cause they would make carnitas and asada on weekends for the public.Fuck i hate Cali should have never moved here from Florida.

Dude you obviously melt the butter, sprinkle anadrol in it, reheat for 30 seconds in microwave or on stove. Can be used in a slin pin, but if used in 10g, injection takes 1 second. This only works with 100% butter. Can't believe its not butter won't work. The fat from the butter increases the bioavailability of anadrol and increases the half life due to the slow release. Best if used at night

Back