Triple B Solutions

Bar Bending Bodies AKA “TripleBSolutions”​

Shipping: Flat $15 (Temporarily waving shipping for orders over $250)
Minimum order size: $100 BTC
US Domestic only

Hello and welcome to my source thread. You can call me Trip for simplicity. I started off on SST and while I realize that Meso is an entirely different animal, I feel I have a lot to offer the community. I am obsessed with providing the highest quality product possible. I adhere to USP <790> and visually inspect each vial at least twice before shipping.

Oils are made using MCT Oil unless stated and are sold as 10ML but filled to 10.5ML or more. All of my oils are overdosed by 5% except Test C which is spot on. I am a total perfectionist and OCD about sterilization, vials are pre-sterilized as are the stoppers. Oils are all filtered through a 0.2 Micron filter. I also pin product from each batch, if I would not use the product, I would not sell it to you – even if that means feeling like a pin cushion. I was lucky enough to have SynergyForge mentor me and ensure I was following all the best practices in brewing and sterility.

Orals are made using the proper calculations of API and Filler then mixed with a V-Mixer. Orals all use MCC as filler and are made as #0 capsules. All my products have professional labels. I aim to send out all packs within 24 hours of receiving payment.

I have bloodwork results for my products on SST and I have sent samples off to Jano for evaluation. I will be offering credit for lab testing and bloodwork that is done properly. In the future I plan to do regular tests on my products and post the results.

Price List

Code:
https://pastebin.com/3Jf2YKtr

View attachment 139641View attachment 139642View attachment 139643
Any chance your going to start accepting alternative payment methods such as the future of the financial system, Dogecoin?

Any chance your going to start accepting alternative payment methods such as the future of the financial system, Dogecoin?
Not all sources are accepting such exotic crypto just yet as there's not a lot of infrastructure yet for these.

I have to answer emails in batches now to keep up with orders. I am working on fixing this and next week you should see my communication improve.
Welcome to the Meso Churn where you either start fucking up because you over extend yourself or figure it out. Over extending and fucking up your T/A and customer service is like #3 behind floaters and exist scamming. Goodluck. Like I warned you go Out of stock if you have to.

I have to answer emails in batches now to keep up with orders. I am working on fixing this and next week you should see my communication improve.
Here’s a nickel’s worth of free advice from someone who has seen this before a few times: do not hire an ‘email guy’ to help with this. They will absolutely fuck something (or many somethings) up and it’ll be 100% on YOU to explain it and correct it. It will cause more problems than it will fix. @muscletrain is right, go OOS or announce that, like J&J, you’re pausing operations for X number of days to catch up. Nobody will be mad about that and it’ll give you breathing room. You’ve got a good thing going here, so don’t let the churn overwhelm you. That’s how you blow up and go out of business.

Bump your minimum up to $250-$300. You don’t need to be wasting so much time fulfilling 5 orders a month from the same newb. Less packs going out is better for your long term security anyway.

Welcome to the Meso Churn where you either start fucking up because you over extend yourself or figure it out. Over extending and fucking up your T/A and customer service is like #3 behind floaters and exist scamming. Goodluck. Like I warned you go Out of stock if you have to.

Here’s a nickel’s worth of free advice from someone who has seen this before a few times: do not hire an ‘email guy’ to help with this. They will absolutely fuck something (or many somethings) up and it’ll be 100% on YOU to explain it and correct it. It will cause more problems than it will fix. @muscletrain is right, go OOS or announce that, like J&J, you’re pausing operations for X number of days to catch up. Nobody will be mad about that and it’ll give you breathing room. You’ve got a good thing going here, so don’t let the churn overwhelm you. That’s how you blow up and go out of business.

Bump your minimum up to $250-$300. You don’t need to be wasting so much time fulfilling 5 orders a month from the same newb. Less packs going out is better for your long term security anyway.

"Meso is too mean to sources"
"Meso just fucks with sources"

Like fuck

Ya'll motherfuckers are too nice.

EDIT: Solid fucking advice up there for sure

Agreed
They dont know my forum handle either, so it's not like their looking at my post count when they make it right.
I believe they do what someone above here suggested.
Have a full inventory stock list (Sectioned into smaller batches of course)
So they just count their remaining Var... and if they have an extra... yeah they fucked up and send it.
Like you said, usually with a Vial of something for the troubles and free shipping.

One last bastion of goodness in CA, our labs. Praise be to Inno/Syn/Pareto.

Perfect advice. This is how sources stay around

You were the guy who was giving TripleB so much shit for fucking up someones big order without any proof and now you think you're in a position to give recommendations? You need to jump out the backseat and quit acting like a bitch if you want anyone other than your friends to respect you. There's a few others too and ya'll need to remember this isn't amazon motherfuckers.

You were the guy who was giving TripleB so much shit for fucking up someones big order without any proof and now you think you're in a position to give recommendations? You need to jump out the backseat and quit acting like a bitch if you want anyone other than your friends to respect you. There's a few others too and ya'll need to remember this isn't amazon motherfuckers.
They literally were giving @TripleBSolutions solid advice which I am sure he appreciates. I’d even venture to say he appreciates their advice far more then you posting that absolutely useless post bashing them.

Says the guy who joined 3 weeks ago. :rolleyes:

Awww... how cute. Look at @Humbee bitching and complaining.

Open your fucking eyes. I’ve been giving him advice from his first day here.

Tell us what you have done sweetie? Oh let me guess, you’re one of the newbs ordering 3 vials and hitting him with emails every hour...
“did it ship?”
“What’s my tracking?”
“Hey if it hasn’t shipped can I add a pk of clomid?”
“It’s been 4 days and tracking hasn’t updated”

What are your suggestions to reduce his stress?

I could also tell him to go private. Thats the way to go. And guess what? I have a system already where he doesn’t have to save customer info to know who exactly is on his list or not. Guys like you should have a $500 minimum.

Yeah i remember back in the day sources would send me free gear to refer people to them. This was when you needed acsource the only way to find one was to pm a mod at a forum. I dont know if you go back that far or not. I did what seemed to be correct until kjack turned and i had just wired 10k of my friends money to him. That was the end of me online i left the scene and vowed never to return. Truth is nobody really knows anyone else you could also be opti for all i know. So yeah i get the big picture now regarding tezting and vetting now.

Shit thinking back i remember a new source wanted me to vouch so he sent me like 50 or 100 amps of zambons so one day my stepdad is like "hey you got a new bible huh? From a missionary in romania?" Rofl those were the days.

gotta love those old stealth methods from foreign countries, got a children’s book filled with patches glued inbeteeen the cardboard pages lol, I actually almost didn’t know wtf it was because this particular package came from dhl 3 months later then it shoulda and I had already been fully refunded for it, lmfao.

Back