Triple B Solutions

Worse, he joined just so he could bring sst drama here. Thats exactly what this is, drama. Meso gets the bullshit meanwhile the other forum is enjoying sales and discounts.
Yeah well you're a bit late on this reply. Turns out this was more than dude just coming here to place an order obviously.

Obviously trip is within his right to stop doing business with anyone he chooses, but if you've been following this thread from the beginning you should realize that trip has argued for pages and pages that he was "certain" of many things.. such as his brew was accurate.. or his raws were pure..

It was not until a third party was involved that he was proven wrong, and perhaps not as "certain" as he thought..

No one is perfect and mistakes can happen..
You are correct I did miss all that. I can't read these giant threads anymore I used to but I don't have the time. The tail end 10 pages max is best I can do.

Thank god. Pin it and tell us about the “rush”.
Don't get them started...next thing you know every forum post will read like Hey meso bros! My pack landed! Today!!! So pumped! Up!!! Pinned 65mls super smooth bros!! Zero PIP!!! Like butter!!! Super source with super prices and hasnt done me wrong ever! For fifteen years! Now! Stay safe!

You are correct I did miss all that. I can't read these giant threads anymore I used to but I don't have the time. The tail end 10 pages max is best I can do.

Understandable..

I have a hard time catching up to this thread when I miss a day.. If I hadn't been following along since the beginning I would be of the same mindset.

I am working hard to keep up to date on everyones emails but my order volume has sky rocketed and to keep my T/A up I have to spend more time making packs and getting them out to you. I am also getting a ton of emails about shipping status after payment has been confirmed. Packs go out every day and I am not running behind.

I am working hard to keep up to date on everyones emails but my order volume has sky rocketed and to keep my T/A up I have to spend more time making packs and getting them out to you. I am also getting a ton of emails about shipping status after payment has been confirmed. Packs go out every day and I am not running behind.
Haha you're a busy man now. Guess that testing you did is paying off?

Understandable..

I have a hard time catching up to this thread when I miss a day.. If I hadn't been following along since the beginning I would be of the same mindset.
I got you bro. Here’s the summary. Packs landed. Guys complaining they paid 5 hours ago and don’t have tracking. We bashed SST a little and a blind sample for his primo was posted. I think that covers everything.

Back