Triple B Solutions

Speaking of evidence.. Where is trips proof that he did actually send it?

EVIDENCE?

But it's ok for you to defend him right?

SMH
Trips does not really need to produce evidence of anything, if he knows and he is certain the product was shipped his best move is to stop doing business with (and responding to) whatever customer. This is a sources best move assuming he is right.

Now, we all know selective scamming is pretty common. For this reason whenever a discrepancy comes up the customer starts out being the one we assume is telling the truth. Most of the time the issue is something banal and long time sources know this and will quickly defuse the situation (and to be sure sometimes eat a loss when they know for a fact they did no wrong.) Drama and negativity can hurt public perception even if it turns out the source was innocent after the fact that means nothing. The negativity will always be there, "The streets never forget."

Having said all that and looking at retards posts on the other forum Im going to throw a guess out there that retard only shot trips an order because it was convenient but his intention clearly was not to develop any kind of long term business relationship. His actions and retarded posts stink like a faggot shill trying to score points with his hero on sst. Score var on top from skullduggery with potentially double if trips caves to avoid public backlash, even better. Predictably retard fades away once he realizes this come up is not happening.

Am i the only one who finds it odd this guy is flipping out over needing anavar for a comp? Is he a mens bikini competitor? What gives?

Just want to add something, its been on my mind. This community is very, very lax in my opinion. Not just meso, it seems like all the anabolic boards are like this. Law enforcement does not like anything we are doing and for what its worth bitcoins tor vpns and all that may offer some protection but nothing is foolproof and we really don' t know what the other side is doing.

In my opinion the less sources communicate with, well, anyone the better. It is a given that sources should never talk about anything out in the open unless they are well versed on stylometry and take precautions. Feds are smarter than you think, and they can be very patient. All the time and money spent beefing up network security and cultivating a second identity means fuck all when your posts on random bullshit can be accurately linked to your real identity, no fancy trojans needed. Once they know who you are its a matter of connect the dots.

I am not trying to reinvent the wheel here, these are merely my opinions. Because I give a fuck.

For Christs sake @SkankHunt...stop being so cheap and send enough for a sufficient sample!!!! Lol....J.K my man, many thanks for sending gear in. Its appreciated!!!
I always send more than 1ml but the vial leaked. I’ve used these a few times and they’ve been good. Also I store them upside down once I fill them and keep them like that until I ship them. I just ordered the smaller perfume ones Jano suggested. Sucks but thank god he was able to get enough oil lol.

I always send more than 1ml but the vial leaked. I’ve used these a few times and they’ve been good. Also I store them upside down once I fill them and keep them like that until I ship them. I just ordered the smaller perfume ones Jano suggested. Sucks but thank god he was able to get enough oil lol.
I had briefly looked at the result without reading the bottom. I was a little dissapointed with the margin off from the compound I sent in but that makes sense now.

Thank you for sending in testing SkankHunt.

Based on what I’ve seen...almost everyone?
2-3 years ago me and another MESO guy got banned over there because we had the audacity to re-post a test report for a blind sample of Sparta's Aromasin which had a shitty result of 0.63 mg (or there abouts). The reason for my banning? "Spreading FUD"

What is FUD? That's an excellent question. That's dork-speak for Fear Uncertainty and Doubt. That's what a bad lab test over there is considered. That forum is just great for sources. Just one big glory-hole for them.

2-3 years ago me and another MESO guy got banned over there because we had the audacity to re-post a test report for a blind sample of Sparta's Aromasin which had a shitty result of 0.63 mg (or there abouts). The reason for my banning? "Spreading FUD"

What is FUD? That's an excellent question. That's dork-speak for Fear Uncertainty and Doubt. That's what a bad lab test over there is considered. That forum is just great for sources. Just one big glory-hole for them.

I remember that
Was .63, was marketed at 12.5 mg Aromasin.
Pathetic

You got kicked out of the treehouse and look at you now, thriving and shit without them. Fuck em.

Is it so hard to believe trip may have left something out of a big multiple item order. I mean he did supposedly draw a sample from a crashed dhb vial. Not that we have proof either way of who messed up, just saying.
Even if he did retardo did such a convincing impersonation of a human asshole that i doubt anyone cares

Trips does not really need to produce evidence of anything, if he knows and he is certain the product was shipped his best move is to stop doing business with (and responding to) whatever customer. This is a sources best move assuming he is right.

Now, we all know selective scamming is pretty common. For this reason whenever a discrepancy comes up the customer starts out being the one we assume is telling the truth. Most of the time the issue is something banal and long time sources know this and will quickly defuse the situation (and to be sure sometimes eat a loss when they know for a fact they did no wrong.) Drama and negativity can hurt public perception even if it turns out the source was innocent after the fact that means nothing. The negativity will always be there, "The streets never forget."

Having said all that and looking at retards posts on the other forum Im going to throw a guess out there that retard only shot trips an order because it was convenient but his intention clearly was not to develop any kind of long term business relationship. His actions and retarded posts stink like a faggot shill trying to score points with his hero on sst. Score var on top from skullduggery with potentially double if trips caves to avoid public backlash, even better. Predictably retard fades away once he realizes this come up is not happening.

Am i the only one who finds it odd this guy is flipping out over needing anavar for a comp? Is he a mens bikini competitor? What gives?

Just want to add something, its been on my mind. This community is very, very lax in my opinion. Not just meso, it seems like all the anabolic boards are like this. Law enforcement does not like anything we are doing and for what its worth bitcoins tor vpns and all that may offer some protection but nothing is foolproof and we really don' t know what the other side is doing.

In my opinion the less sources communicate with, well, anyone the better. It is a given that sources should never talk about anything out in the open unless they are well versed on stylometry and take precautions. Feds are smarter than you think, and they can be very patient. All the time and money spent beefing up network security and cultivating a second identity means fuck all when your posts on random bullshit can be accurately linked to your real identity, no fancy trojans needed. Once they know who you are its a matter of connect the dots.

I am not trying to reinvent the wheel here, these are merely my opinions. Because I give a fuck.

You make some good points, but you seem to have missed the point of my post..

My post was not to question trip or his reasoning, but point out the hypocrisy, as @Humbee was calling someone a "dumbass" for defending a member who had no "evidence", while at the same time himself defending a source, who also had no "evidence"..

Last edited:
Back