Triple B Solutions

Could you imagine being in his shoes? That would pretty much suck.

Dude ordered 20 items. Avg item is $30 at least. That’s a $600 order. Does that sound like a “scam”. Members don’t need evidence at MESO. Go suck source cock over at SST if you want to side with the sources.
He could be working for the source that has "good sauce" Screenshot_20210413-191329.pngScreenshot_20210413-191240.png

brothers.. what’s done is done. maybe this guy will have his shit together from now on and it will be a net positive for all of you. i personally wouldn’t do business with somebody who falls on their sword over 30 dollars worth of raws but if he has good shit then go for it. thanks to everyone who pointed me in the right direction.

He could be working for the source that has "good sauce" View attachment 145455View attachment 145456
This is yet another clear example of why SST sucks. There’s what, 500 active members? But a dozen sources. And some whacko paranoia that the “competition” is out to fuck poor poor Trips and Synergy Forge. GTFOOH.

Meso has about 5,000 active members. Nobody here gives a fuck about Hunter Pharma or any other source there. It’s a total RETARDED joke but thanks for contributing tonight.

This is yet another clear example of why SST sucks. There’s what, 500 active members? But a dozen sources. And some whacko paranoia that the “competition” is out to fuck poor poor Trips and Synergy Forge. GTFOOH.

Meso has about 5,000 active members. Nobody here gives a fuck about Hunter Pharma or any other source there. It’s a total RETARDED joke but thanks for contributing tonight.
You don't care about any other source in SST, hmmh that explains why you've been shitting in this thread so often . *screenshots are for proof of some cock sucking going on which is something you always talk down on right?

brothers.. what’s done is done. maybe this guy will have his shit together from now on and it will be a net positive for all of you. i personally wouldn’t do business with somebody who falls on their sword over 30 dollars worth of raws but if he has good shit then go for it. thanks to everyone who pointed me in the right direction.

Maybe you shoulda had enough and then some on hand that you wouldn’t have needed it in 3 days, if you do actually compete you woulda. Also seems like you have issues with quite a few sources another red flag [emoji626] .... my opinion is like someone else said., You brought Drama Central here and maybe that’s what you intended to do. And then you go on to ask for a DM for a legit source. Shady fucker !!!

How does one prove something isn't there? If he had a unpacking video would be the only way, and honestly how many people can say they film one every order? I certainly can't.
Why tf wouldn't he have done it for an order that big, and seriously who tf sends $600 to a source for their first order lol? How many people actually do that shit?

Last edited:
I apologise for this even becoming an issue. In the future I will take pictures of packs before sending them out. Sometimes I wish a few of the individuals who have had order issues would chime in so I can show that I do fix issues but there are not many and they get fixed ASAP.

Other sources have had issues like this before. Some decide to swallow the loss and some have had to start taking pictures of orders before shipping them. There is a well known large source here on MESO that had to implement a similar policy. I was hesitant to start doing this as it adds another step to my already lengthy policy.

If you decide to order from me again I will include sample vials and give you a enhanced testing credit for testing on your order if you feel like you cannot trust my products. I'll also give you B1G1 on Anavar for two packs @dudemanbrother.

In the future if the picture shows that items are properly in the pack I will not be giving out free gear.

He is the one accusing though so he SHOULD have some sort of evidence to prove anything.

One said he did the other said he didn't, but neither have proof.. that's word against word.

All I can say is, no one is perfect (even trip.. the proof is in this thread).

Mistakes can and do happen to the best of them. The difference is when it happens to the best of them, they are smart enough to realize that and sort it out without drama, unlike your buddy trips here.

I apologise for this even becoming an issue. In the future I will take pictures of packs before sending them out. Sometimes I wish a few of the individuals who have had order issues would chime in so I can show that I do fix issues but there are not many and they get fixed ASAP.

Other sources have had issues like this before. Some decide to swallow the loss and some have had to start taking pictures of orders before shipping them. There is a well known large source here on MESO that had to implement a similar policy. I was hesitant to start doing this as it adds another step to my already lengthy policy.

If you decide to order from me again I will include sample vials and give you a enhanced testing credit for testing on your order if you feel like you cannot trust my products. I'll also give you B1G1 on Anavar for two packs @dudemanbrother.

In the future if the picture shows that items are properly in the pack I will not be giving out free gear.

Might be a little too late but..

Was that so hard?

Back