Triple B Solutions

This guy can’t admit he forgot to pack some fucking anavar, like I said. I’m done here, I’m taking this L. I’ll be absolutely fine if I never do business with him again.
I personally made sure everything was in your pack. We discussed the issues you had with another source prior to your order. I remember packing your order and you made it unique.

I went over my process for fulfilling orders on SST with you. My process involves so many checks because I look over my gear multiple times before it gets sent out.

Due to this I will begin taking pictures of every order being sent out.

Edit: Anyone who has actually had an issue, feel free to talk about how I handled the process.

If dudemanbrother actually said something like " Hey Trips let me check my trashcan just to make sure it's not there" it would be strange, like did someone else open up the package before you while you weren't looking or what? In what world do people throw their Anavar to the trash upon receiving their package?

I have a problem with the way you are presenting this. I have gotten orders wrong but due the the way I have my process set up it is always a matter of something not being transferred to a fulfillment slip.

I happen to remember putting his order together. As this order is only a few days old I have not shredded my fulfillment slip and it is checked not once, not twice, but three times.

I will not be giving people who wish to take advantage of me free gear. Because of this incident I will begin taking pictures of each pack before sending it.
You are more than welcome to have a problem with the way I am presenting it, I’m ok with that and I’ll sleep just fine with that bit of knowledge.

However, the reason I posted that was due to the way you presented it....presenting yourself as if you are infallible is never a good look, and that’s the way that it came across...not only to me, look at the other comments relating to your response, if I wasn’t accurate I can guarantee someone in here would have told me I’m full of shit and to go eat a dick....this is meso after all, no one gets a pass from other members for saying stupid shit.

Maybe the guy is trying to scam you out of two packs of var...it’s possible and even likely, I personally don’t think so but my opinion doesn’t really matter so let’s move on.

You went into defense mode far too quickly and over explained...in my world it’s all about the judge and jury, you listen to two sides of the argument and make a decision based on that...let’s look at it from this angle...this guy says he was missing two packs on a 20 item order....you say it’s impossible due to your system....everyone in the thread sees his side and they see your side (consider us the jury, a bunch of idiots with nothing better to do) the vast majority are siding with him.

Why is this? Is it because we want to fuck you over? I don’t think so...it’s actually quite the opposite for the vast majority

He simply made a better case, he explained from a perspective that everyone can relate to, we’ve all been there...you on the other hand simply stated it was impossible for you to make a mistake due to your system, which really isn’t a very compelling argument and only pisses people off.

Really, I don’t care what you do, if you are so convinced that he is scamming you then stick by it and own the righteousness. But if going forward you are taking pictures then you really don’t have anything to worry about because you will always be able to prove it and make a better case than you presented here...I would call it a two pack var lesson that was well worth the price.

If dudemanbrother actually said something like " Hey Trips let me check my trashcan just to make sure it's not there" it would be strange, like did someone else open up the package before you while you weren't looking or what? In what world do people throw their Anavar to the trash upon receiving their package?
He’s mincing my words. If you read back I said I kept the box and packaging off to the side with all other packages I receive. I said I would double check the box it came in to make sure I didn’t miss something. I didn’t miss it, its not here.

Trip maybe if I present it in this light. Two packs of 50mg anavar 30 count is 6g of anavar raw. I don't know what tier you bought the raws in but even if your buying like I do that's roughly 6$ a gram so your out $18 on raws, another $2 of filler, $1 on sixty caps, $1 for two bags and $10 for shipping. I can't account for the labor costs of making and also dropping the pack but so far your at $32 coming out of your pocket.

Now I am not saying you messed up but for $32 you can send this guy his 2 packs of var. He may never order from you again but what you will make in sales from guys that see how you handle this will more than make up for it. Going forward your going to take pics of all packs before sending them(a smart move) so even if this is a reverse scam it ends here with $32 out of your pocket. That's not a lot in the grand scheme and you show your customer service. It's not about who is right or wrong here. Your taking this personal. As has been pointed out to you many times don't get wrapped up in right or wrong. If he said he ordered 10 primo 200 and didn't get them maybe a different story but again were talking about $32 worth ofproduct plus your time.

You are more than welcome to have a problem with the way I am presenting it, I’m ok with that and I’ll sleep just fine with that bit of knowledge.

However, the reason I posted that was due to the way you presented it....presenting yourself as if you are infallible is never a good look, and that’s the way that it came across...not only to me, look at the other comments relating to your response, if I wasn’t accurate I can guarantee someone in here would have told me I’m full of shit and to go eat a dick....this is meso after all, no one gets a pass from other members for saying stupid shit.

Maybe the guy is trying to scam you out of two packs of var...it’s possible and even likely, I personally don’t think so but my opinion doesn’t really matter so let’s move on.

You went into defense mode far too quickly and over explained...in my world it’s all about the judge and jury, you listen to two sides of the argument and make a decision based on that...let’s look at it from this angle...this guy says he was missing two packs on a 20 item order....you say it’s impossible due to your system....everyone in the thread sees his side and they see your side (consider us the jury, a bunch of idiots with nothing better to do) the vast majority are siding with him.

Why is this? Is it because we want to fuck you over? I don’t think so...it’s actually quite the opposite for the vast majority

He simply made a better case, he explained from a perspective that everyone can relate to, we’ve all been there...you on the other hand simply stated it was impossible for you to make a mistake due to your system, which really isn’t a very compelling argument and only pisses people off.

Really, I don’t care what you do, if you are so convinced that he is scamming you then stick by it and own the righteousness. But if going forward you are taking pictures then you really don’t have anything to worry about because you will always be able to prove it and make a better case than you presented here...I would call it a two pack var lesson that was well worth the price.
If he genuinely believes he packed them then he can believe it. That’s on him. I’ll be fine with or without it, but since he stopped responding to my emails (except when I asked what his new test prices were) I took the matter here. Like I said, I have zero way of proving this at this juncture. He’s riding with the take that I threw anavar in the trash, I’m assuring you I would never do such a thing. I always dispose of my packs in a separate receptacle for opsec reasons. I actually haven’t thrown any of the packing in the trash, but it’s his word against mine. Me saying I would look through the trash of the pack was simply that. Maybe I left it behind in the box. I should’ve never given him that out seeing as what he’s done with it. He can keep his anavar, for 120 dollars I’ll find a better source.

I agree with this...we seem to be going back to old Trip who seems to think that every single process he conducts is 100% fool proof and no mistakes can ever be made because it’s so comprehensive that an error would be virtually impossible.

It did make the thread more interesting, but I gotta say I did like new trip a bit better.

People will scam, but I don’t think this dudes a scammer, if you have an order with 20 plus items it’s probable that maybe a check mark was made in error...also most of the scammers generally don’t post in such a calm manner multiple times and just accept their shit is gone. In my experience they are the ones acting pissed off to try and get a reaction...then again, maybe I’m wrong, but at least I’m willing to admit it....
There never was a "new" trip, he just wasn't talking or being asked questions. Guys not going to change. Products are getting tested which is good. Dudes still not getting any money from me. Even lab pictured wouldn't change my mind at this point. If this is his way of dealing with something small like a missing oral pack, what's his reaction going to be to a more serious problem?

He’s mincing my words. If you read back I said I kept the box and packaging off to the side with all other packages I receive. I said I would double check the box it came in to make sure I didn’t miss something. I didn’t miss it, its not here.
No sir, on SST you said you would check your trash.

Trip maybe if I present it in this light. Two packs of 50mg anavar 30 count is 6g of anavar raw. I don't know what tier you bought the raws in but even if your buying like I do that's roughly 6$ a gram so your out $18 on raws, another $2 of filler, $1 on sixty caps, $1 for two bags and $10 for shipping. I can't account for the labor costs of making and also dropping the pack but so far your at $32 coming out of your pocket.

Now I am not saying you messed up but for $32 you can send this guy his 2 packs of var. He may never order from you again but what you will make in sales from guys that see how you handle this will more than make up for it. Going forward your going to take pics of all packs before sending them(a smart move) so even if this is a reverse scam it ends here with $32 out of your pocket. That's not a lot in the grand scheme and you show your customer service. It's not about who is right or wrong here. Your taking this personal. As has been pointed out to you many times don't get wrapped up in right or wrong. If he said he ordered 10 primo 200 and didn't get them maybe a different story but again were talking about $32 worth ofproduct plus your time.
Precisely my point. I wouldn’t trust receiving anything from him at this point anyhow so like I said, dude can keep it. Any potential order I would put in with him would just get picked from the underdosed pile anyway.

This isn't about the money to fix it. If I mess up I'll fix it no matter how much it costs. This is someone who decided it would be a good idea to lie about what he received to pressure me into sending him free products. I refuse to be taken advantage of like that. If there was even a small chance he did not receive his order I would have immediately fixed it for him. He talked to me about placing another order and I had actually planned to give him the Anavar anyway.

This isn't about the money to fix it. If I mess up I'll fix it no matter how much it costs. This is someone who decided it would be a good idea to lie about what he received to pressure me into sending him free products. I refuse to be taken advantage of like that. If there was even a small chance he did not receive his order I would have immediately fixed it for him. He talked to me about placing another order and I had actually planned to give him the Anavar anyway.
Lol, now you’re making shit up. Guess you finally checked your inventory. Good luck my man.

That’s logical though...I’ve thrown away plenty of things on accident, especially when there’s a lot of packaging and multiple items.

The fact that he even suggested it lends some credence to the story...at least that’s how I would look at it.
That response was aimed at Mr. Dudemanbrother who is saying I twisted what he said in this thread about his order when he on SST that he needed to check his trash. Here he is saying I made that up and it was never in the trash.

That response was aimed at Mr. Dudemanbrother who is saying I twisted what he said in this thread about his order when he on SST that he needed to check his trash. Here he is saying I made that up and it was never in the trash.

• @TripleBSolutions Hi Trip. I appreciate your response but I can assure you I don’t have the missing product. I have yet to throw away the trash of the order so I will be checking again when I have a moment.”
Dudes entire talking point is completely nullified. That is directly from SST for everyone with eyes to see. Not once did I say it was “in the trash”. Peace bro.

Maybe there is more in between emails with both of you. I get how your thinking he may be taking advantage of. I am sure if you just blindly accepted every customers claims of missing product then everyone would nickel and dime you to death. If you were going to replace it for free then do just that. Your putting another check in place with the pics to ensure it never happens again. Chalk this upas a learning experience and move on. I feel like your taking it to personal feeling like he is pressuring you. Even if he is not telling the truth you will know you did everything you can and again you have put in place a way to keep it from ever happening again.

Your doing a great job. You doing the testing. You have eliminated giving out tracking. You have now eliminated any reverse scamming. This thread is going to have 3 pages of bullshit back and forth by this evening.

There never was a "new" trip, he just wasn't talking or being asked questions. Guys not going to change. Products are getting tested which is good. Dudes still not getting any money from me. Even lab pictured wouldn't change my mind at this point. If this is his way of dealing with something small like a missing oral pack, what's his reaction going to be to a more serious problem?
Yep. His ego would rather be “right” as this thread burns for 20 or so pages. It was going smooth and well, then a MINOR issue pops up and watch Rome burn. It’s cutting that nose of to spite the face. Shortsightedness to the extreme.

There’s always going to be shitty people trying to take advantage but despite that, MOST businesses take the loss and make it right. The vast majority of people aren’t scamming and to make a big deal out of a minor problem makes the business look shitty.

Pound your fists and stomp your feet Trips holding your breath until we all agree you were RIGHT. See how that works for you.

just send him the var instead of arguing. you lose out on $30 which shouldnt be a problem for you since youre swimming in orders. after this you shouldnt lose any more since youll be taking pictures of all your packs before shipping

Yep. His ego would rather be “right” as this thread burns for 20 or so pages. It was going smooth and well, then a MINOR issue pops up and watch Rome burn. It’s cutting that nose of to spite the face. Shortsightedness to the extreme.

There’s always going to be shitty people trying to take advantage but despite that, MOST businesses take the loss and make it right. The vast majority of people aren’t scamming and to make a big deal out of a minor problem makes the business look shitty.

Pound your fists and stomp your feet Trips holding your breath until we all agree you were RIGHT. See how that works for you.
its not his fault bro he got his attitude from his mentor syn

• @TripleBSolutions Hi Trip. I appreciate your response but I can assure you I don’t have the missing product. I have yet to throw away the trash of the order so I will be checking again when I have a moment.”
Dudes entire talking point is completely nullified. That is directly from SST for everyone with eyes to see. Not once did I say it was “in the trash”. Peace bro.

IMG_1074.jpg

@TripleBSolutions point to where it says “in the trash”

Back