Triple B Solutions

I feel like most women understand if you intelligently explain your usage. Better to be upfront than get busted by your girl with syringes and vials
My gf at the time (wife now) called me at work once and said she was looking through the closet and all the sudden this bag started falling and syringes were flying at her.....I still give her crap about that statement sometimes like the syringes had wings and were headed straight for her and attacked.
She said she was going to throw away everything and we needed to talk. Thank god she didn't throw anything away. She still doesn't like that I use anything (legal supplements) let alone any PEDs but she knows I use much less now than I did before.

he gave me the same response on SST. I have numerous orders in with his mentor Synergy Forge and I’ve used other labs on there as well and not once have I ever had items missing except when Syn said he would send me free high concentration NPP and forgot. Now i’m just concerned that he has my personal information and I don’t think he’ll send me properly dosed stuff anyway if he really thinks I’m lying. It’s 2 packs of fucking anavar, what the fuck do I need to lie for?
Didn't see anyone here claiming you lied. We're watching to see how this is handled. Paranoid much? Why on earth would a source send you underdosed gear? Most of his recent batch has been tested and posted in the appropriate forum section. But perhaps you wouldn't know that since you came from SST and don't know how we do things here. Read back a month ago. (edit* I see you posted you're aware his gear is tested)

His mentor Synergy Fudge A Raws tEst has zero credibility here.

Didn't see anyone here claiming you lied. We're watching to see how this is handled. Paranoid much? Why on earth would a source send you underdosed gear? Most of his recent batch has been tested and posted in the appropriate forum section. But perhaps you wouldn't know that since you came from SST and don't know how we do things here. Read back a month ago.

His mentor Synergy Fudge A Raws tEst has zero credibility here.
I know my friend. He is saying I am lying without saying I lied. That’s why I asked him to check his inventory. If he tracks it properly he will see he has a surplus despite checking it off the list. also please excuse my temperament i’ve got 10 days left on a prep and diet brain is in full effect.

Homie sent my pack in two days but forgot my anavar and insists I have it. So there’s that.

That sucks. Now it’s going to be his word against yours. You should take video while you open or at the least take pictures before cutting into the vac-pack.

I believe you, but there’s no real way to prove it. You should hang around MESO though. SST sucks.

I know my friend. He is saying I am lying without saying I lied. That’s why I asked him to check his inventory. If he tracks it properly he will see he has a surplus despite checking it off the list. also please excuse my temperament i’ve got 10 days left on a prep and diet brain is in full effect.
I see your point. Good luck on your prep man. I know its rough toward the end.

I was even gonna re up on test with him if he wanted to send the var to me since he’s running a sale on SST but how can I give myself a chance to be a repeat customer if a pack is missing items from order 1? I went with Trip because he had tests and you guys put him through it, and his shipping was fast from what i saw. I needed the pack fast, i needed the var as well. It’s a moot point I’ll take the L. Just check your inventory and see there’s a surplus or your shippers are stealing from you. And what’s with the huge box? I got less than 20 items and it came in a big ass box.

@TripleBSolutions if this guy is ordering from you again, simply give him a free anavar for buying another pack of anavar. Boom. Problem solved. You maintain a happy customer w/o giving anything up really. And your customer doesn’t loose anything.

I was even gonna re up on test with him if he wanted to send the var to me since he’s running a sale on SST but how can I give myself a chance to be a repeat customer if a pack is missing items from order 1? I went with Trip because he had tests and you guys put him through it, and his shipping was fast from what i saw. I needed the pack fast, i needed the var as well. It’s a moot point I’ll take the L. Just check your inventory and see there’s a surplus or your shippers are stealing from you. And what’s with the huge box? I got less than 20 items and it came in a big ass box.
If you wish to order from me in the future I will take pictures of the items in the package, sealed, before placing it inside of the box. I have made mistakes in the past and I always fix them. There are several users here who have now ordered from me who were not originally on my side. I treat everyone the same and it would take more time and effort for me to mess with your order than to just send you the proper compound.

Last I heard you were going to check the trash to make sure that the Anavar was not thrown away. I over pack my products for your benefit to prevent damage to the items inside of the package and to prevent leakage in case of damage.

That sucks. Now it’s going to be his word against yours. You should take video while you open or at the least take pictures before cutting into the vac-pack.

I believe you, but there’s no real way to prove it. You should hang around MESO though. SST sucks.
This ^^^^
There’s also some sources who send a picture of your order before sending which I like. Just to clarify everything is there.

This ^^^^
There’s also some sources who send a picture of your order before sending which I like. Just to clarify everything is there.
Very easy methods to prevent it, this is one or always doing a check list/picking order if you deal with large stock and lots of orders. Only cross off items as theyre pulled and it will almost never happen.

Very easy methods to prevent it, this is one or always doing a check list/picking order if you deal with large stock and lots of orders. Only cross off items as theyre pulled and it will almost never happen.

But the checklist isn’t a guarantee that it DIDN’T happen either.

@dudemanbrother or anyone else can say “I’m meticulous about opening my packs and carefully check off the items that I received.”

In any event, I was hoping that @TripleBSolutions learned and would handle this a little more tactfully than his typical “I KNOW I didn’t make a mistake. I’m perfect.”

Offering a replacement would open him up to potential reverse-scammers but offering a free pack or a credit on the next order would be a better compromise than “fuck you”.

@TripleBSolutions if this guy is ordering from you again, simply give him a free anavar for buying another pack of anavar. Boom. Problem solved. You maintain a happy customer w/o giving anything up really. And your customer doesn’t loose anything.
I agree with this...we seem to be going back to old Trip who seems to think that every single process he conducts is 100% fool proof and no mistakes can ever be made because it’s so comprehensive that an error would be virtually impossible.

It did make the thread more interesting, but I gotta say I did like new trip a bit better.

People will scam, but I don’t think this dudes a scammer, if you have an order with 20 plus items it’s probable that maybe a check mark was made in error...also most of the scammers generally don’t post in such a calm manner multiple times and just accept their shit is gone. In my experience they are the ones acting pissed off to try and get a reaction...then again, maybe I’m wrong, but at least I’m willing to admit it....

I agree with this...we seem to be going back to old Trip who seems to think that every single process he conducts is 100% fool proof and no mistakes can ever be made because it’s so comprehensive that an error would be virtually impossible.

It did make the thread more interesting, but I gotta say I did like new trip a bit better.

People will scam, but I don’t think this dudes a scammer, if you have an order with 20 plus items it’s probable that maybe a check mark was made in error...also most of the scammers generally don’t post in such a calm manner multiple times and just accept their shit is gone. In my experience they are the ones acting pissed off to try and get a reaction...then again, maybe I’m wrong, but at least I’m willing to admit it....
I haven’t been following his ways that closely but I saw he put in the leg work so I decided to order based on the info I had. I needed it fast and it got here fast, but it was short 2 items. I’ve had folks credit me a whole GH kit because it was giving me large bumps all over my body without any picture proof or a second thought. I’m not scamming and I understand this is part of the biz. I’m lucky he even sent anything, but if you’re gonna go through all that work to test your products maybe make sure your shipping process is better. I went back through the box, I kept it consolidated away from any real garbage. I went back through my stash, I don’t have any var sitting here from Triple B. He’s not gonna make it right from the looks of it, and I don’t expect him to, but meeting me halfway would’ve been nice. If anybody wants to dm me a reputable source that can get some anavar in the next three days I’m all ears.

Orders 20 items and “scams” a free pack of anavar.

It’s literally only 10% of his order. [emoji2369]

But the checklist isn’t a guarantee that it DIDN’T happen either.

@dudemanbrother or anyone else can say “I’m meticulous about opening my packs and carefully check off the items that I received.”

In any event, I was hoping that @TripleBSolutions learned and would handle this a little more tactfully than his typical “I KNOW I didn’t make a mistake. I’m perfect.”

Offering a replacement would open him up to potential reverse-scammers but offering a free pack or a credit on the next order would be a better compromise than “fuck you”.
also like, why hasn’t he responded to my question of checking his inventory? if he’s that meticulous he would know how much anavar he had in stock and he would simply see that there’s a 2 item surplus. if i’m wrong then tell me!

I have a problem with the way you are presenting this. I have gotten orders wrong but due the the way I have my process set up it is always a matter of something not being transferred to a fulfillment slip.

I happen to remember putting his order together. As this order is only a few days old I have not shredded my fulfillment slip and it is checked not once, not twice, but three times.

I will not be giving people who wish to take advantage of me free gear. Because of this incident I will begin taking pictures of each pack before sending it.

also like, why hasn’t he responded to my question of checking his inventory? if he’s that meticulous he would know how much anavar he had in stock and he would simply see that there’s a 2 item surplus. if i’m wrong then tell me!
I did check my inventory. I remember packing your order. I was hoping you would "find" your two packs of Anavar in your trash.

I have a problem with the way you are presenting this. I have gotten orders wrong but due the the way I have my process set up it is always a matter of something not being transferred to a fulfillment slip.

I happen to remember putting his order together. As this order is only a few days old I have not shredded my fulfillment slip and it is checked not once, not twice, but three times.

I will not be giving people who wish to take advantage of me free gear. Because of this incident I will begin taking pictures of each pack before sending it.

Ahh... it’s the guy in the group of “Triple” that is “no nonsense fuck em”.

I like to call you Brad. Brads are always dickheads. You’re the shipper but it must be a slow night so you get the computer.

Barry is the reasonable customer service oriented one. He’s a good guy. The guy that has said “I learned guys, thanks MESO”.

Then there’s Bryce. But he doesn’t get to use the computer. He’s the flamboyantly gay master brewer. Prancing around the kitchen added a dash of this, and a sprinkle sprinkle of that. Voila my magic mans juice is finished.

Oh now you checked it three times? You fucked up, or, you just scammed a first time buyer. You won’t be getting my money again. Got me good man, I definitely am trying to scam you for some anavar which was 2/15 items on my order. What a joke.

Ahh... it’s the guy in the group of “Triple” that is “no nonsense fuck em”.

I like to call you Brad. Brads are always dickheads. You’re the shipper but it must be a slow night so you get the computer.

Barry is the reasonable customer service oriented one. He’s a good guy. The guy that has said “I learned guys, thanks MESO”.

Then there’s Bryce. But he doesn’t get to use the computer. He’s the flamboyantly gay master brewer. Prancing around the kitchen added a dash of this, and a sprinkle sprinkle of that. Voila my magic mans juice is finished.
This guy can’t admit he forgot to pack some fucking anavar, like I said. I’m done here, I’m taking this L. I’ll be absolutely fine if I never do business with him again.

Back