Triple B Solutions

While I generally agree that it's not necessary to give out tracking, having a tracking number and riding the F5 on an anonymous tracking page is no different than doing the same thing if you're doing it in your Informed Delivery. ID issues the same tracking API request behind the scenes. Any source/buyer compromise risk is the same.

Homie sent my pack in two days but forgot my anavar and insists I have it. So there’s that.
I never understand this, I'm sure @TripleBSolutions will respond. Literally as a seller the cost-benefit analysis of arguing with a customer over a missed pack of X or a vial of X and sending it to them lickity split and having them come and sing the praises on the reship vs what $10 total for his cost.

Homie sent my pack in two days but forgot my anavar and insists I have it. So there’s that.
"Hello, I responded to you. Sorry it took some time. When making packs there is a specific process I go through to make sure I can keep track of what I send out. Each compound is checked off before being put into your pack. There is a second check mark made next to each compound before it gets vacuum sealed. Once the order is sealed there is one final check which results in the order being marked as completed. I am certain the mentioned item was in your pack."

I never understand this, I'm sure @TripleBSolutions will respond. Literally as a seller the cost-benefit analysis of arguing with a customer over a missed pack of X or a vial of X and sending it to them lickity split and having them come and sing the praises on the reship vs what $10 total for his cost.
Last I heard from Mr. Dudemanbrother he was going to check his trash to make sure he did not throw it away.

@TripleBSolutions let's hear your side. I really hope this isn't how you deal with potential customer service issues. Although I wouldn't be surprised with you personality on here.
"Hello, I responded to you. Sorry it took some time. When making packs there is a specific process I go through to make sure I can keep track of what I send out. Each compound is checked off before being put into your pack. There is a second check mark made next to each compound before it gets vacuum sealed. Once the order is sealed there is one final check which results in the order being marked as completed. I am certain the mentioned item was in your pack."
I'm curious as well how this will pan out.

@TripleBSolutions let's hear your side. I really hope this isn't how you deal with potential customer service issues. Although I wouldn't be surprised with you personality on here.

Listen I rode your ass about some valid bullshit but hey I'm NOT saying the customer is always right especially if it's some 1 post account. If you are very confident and feel like a customer is taking advantage of it then its up to you to call them on it.

I'm saying some reps just blast them out no problem because they know it's better for their reputation but it can also be taken advantage of by broke fucks too. Again helps if they are a repeat customer and not a first time buyer looking for freebies. The cost vs profit for regular customers even full packs can be resent if you know them well and know they aren't stingy scammers.

Swings both ways.

As we discussed in private you know it's the right move. Your customers will learn to relax after their first order I'm sure and if not just have a copy paste explaining why it's good for you AND them why you don't hand them out unless there is serious delays. Even then you should check if securely not hand it out to them imo.

Man, and here I was thinking I am his speshul PM pal. Apparently it’s an open relationship.

I'm curious as well how this will pan out.
he gave me the same response on SST. I have numerous orders in with his mentor Synergy Forge and I’ve used other labs on there as well and not once have I ever had items missing except when Syn said he would send me free high concentration NPP and forgot. Now i’m just concerned that he has my personal information and I don’t think he’ll send me properly dosed stuff anyway if he really thinks I’m lying. It’s 2 packs of fucking anavar, what the fuck do I need to lie for?

Listen I rode your ass about some valid bullshit but hey I'm NOT saying the customer is always right especially if it's some 1 post account. If you are very confident and feel like a customer is taking advantage of it then its up to you to call them on it.

I'm saying some reps just blast them out no problem because they know it's better for their reputation but it can also be taken advantage of by broke fucks too. Again helps if they are a repeat customer and not a first time buyer looking for freebies. The cost vs profit for regular customers even full packs can be resent if you know them well and know they aren't stingy scammers.

Swings both ways.
I was even gonna re up on test with him if he wanted to send the var to me since he’s running a sale on SST but how can I give myself a chance to be a repeat customer if a pack is missing items from order 1? I went with Trip because he had tests and you guys put him through it, and his shipping was fast from what i saw. I needed the pack fast, i needed the var as well. It’s a moot point I’ll take the L. Just check your inventory and see there’s a surplus or your shippers are stealing from you. And what’s with the huge box? I got less than 20 items and it came in a big ass box.

Back