Triple B Solutions

Received few days ago. Last night Pinned 50mg prop, 125 mast e and 150 test e. So far so good. No pip in the last 12 hours. Smooth as butter. Will up the doses in a few weeks and sprinkle on some winny.

edit: I’m also not a huge fan of MCT due to past experiences. Trip’s MCT does look promising. Will keep you guys updated

I'm not sure you understand how this works. Keep it private unless you don't get your pack for an extended period of time. Once you send payment you're done and you wait.
2 weeks should be a good rule of thumb for domestic and 4 weeks for international. If after 2-4 weeks of the order acknowledgment your pack didn't land then it's a good idea to then email the sponsor first to ask what's up.

Received few days ago. Last night Pinned 50mg prop, 125 mast e and 150 test e. So far so good. No pip in the last 12 hours. Smooth as butter. Will up the doses in a few weeks and sprinkle on some winny.

edit: I’m also not a huge fan of MCT due to past experiences. Trip’s MCT does look promising. Will keep you guys updated
I came to the conclussion I just can't pin MCT or anything with EO. Regardless of the concentration, ester, volume of the injection etc It would always result in rediculous pip. Brutal too cause it feels like every UGL is opting for MCT.

I was even gonna re up on test with him if he wanted to send the var to me since he’s running a sale on SST but how can I give myself a chance to be a repeat customer if a pack is missing items from order 1? I went with Trip because he had tests and you guys put him through it, and his shipping was fast from what i saw. I needed the pack fast, i needed the var as well. It’s a moot point I’ll take the L. Just check your inventory and see there’s a surplus or your shippers are stealing from you. And what’s with the huge box? I got less than 20 items and it came in a big ass box.
I never open a pack without making a video, ever. This type of mistake happens a lot and it helps if you have a video to back your shit. I’ve had packs with missing items several times and I was taken care of fairly every time. In my experience, Most sources won’t argue the point but having a video adds to your credibility.

I never open a pack without making a video, ever. This type of mistake happens a lot and it helps if you have a video to back your shit. I’ve had packs with missing items several times and I was taken care of fairly every time. In my experience, Most sources won’t argue the point but having a video adds to your credibility.
Yup yup. I do this every time as well.

Honestly I have never done this, and in the few times that there has been an issue it has always been rectified without question.. but I think going forward this might become standard practice for me as well.

It just makes sense..

Cant say I've ever done this to be honest.
I've never had an issue...BUT
Take that with a grain of Salt... things are a bit different here in Canada.
I would probably follow suite if I was in the U.S

I think this is totally unnecessary. I've had missing items maybe 4 times over the course of 20 years. Each time the source either sent me the item or credited my next order. A good source will take care of issues if they're at fault.

I think this is totally unnecessary. I've had missing items maybe 4 times over the course of 20 years. Each time the source either sent me the item or credited my next order. A good source will take care of issues if they're at fault.
Normally I’d agree. Unfortunately some sources require it.
“12. When you have received your package, you are obligated to film the unpacking process in the event of any issue or dispute. Without this we shall not be liable for any complaints (missing or damaged items, etc.).”
-That’s from Pharmacom.

Trip was quick to respond to emails. Once order was placed I waited a few days and then tracking information was sent. Received the goods within less then a week. Package was in great condition and the inside of package was sealed properly. Will probably post once i use everything. A good source for getting what you need in a simple easy fashion.

Pharmacom asks that you take a video before opening

Cant say I've ever done this to be honest.
I've never had an issue...BUT
Take that with a grain of Salt... things are a bit different here in Canada.
I would probably follow suite if I was in the U.S

I'm in the same boat brother.. we have some good labs up here, credible labs, and I'm not sure what their practice is for verification but I've never been questioned even once.. If I've had an issue I let them know, the next thing I hear is it's in the mail and quite often there's a free gift to accompany the missing product.

I'm in the same boat brother.. we have some good labs up here, credible labs, and I'm not sure what their practice is for verification but I've never been questioned even once.. If I've had an issue I let them know, the next thing I hear is it's in the mail and quite often there's a free gift to accompany the missing product.

Agreed
They dont know my forum handle either, so it's not like their looking at my post count when they make it right.
I believe they do what someone above here suggested.
Have a full inventory stock list (Sectioned into smaller batches of course)
So they just count their remaining Var... and if they have an extra... yeah they fucked up and send it.
Like you said, usually with a Vial of something for the troubles and free shipping.

Back