Triple B Solutions

Now this is the ultimate question lol. Common sense says it will be tested before sold, but with trip, we never know.

I have not seen the testing yet, no
I only ask because I know trip said he’s done dealing with Syn, but currently on SST a member posted their blood work on a cruise (with Syn test), then their blood work on Syns MENT with a cruise dose of test (still Syn and same dose) and their test levels came back 4300+

Quick question guys, just got my order today from Trip, anyone know how the carrier oils are sterilized b4 being bottled up? Does sterilization happen once everything is in bottles or b4? Thanks and sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread!

I only ask because I know trip said he’s done dealing with Syn, but currently on SST a member posted their blood work on a cruise (with Syn test), then their blood work on Syns MENT with a cruise dose of test (still Syn and same dose) and their test levels came back 4300+

Syn’s Ment is testosterone obviously. Ment is very expensive so any UGL that pays the real rate for 100 grams+ of Ment and doesn’t have the raws tested is retarded and deserves to be torched.

MENT:

Meh, Expensive, exchaNge Testosterone?

I wouldn’t be surprised if that Sym guy were selling test as ment. He seems like a real fuckstick.

This. I wouldn't buy Ment from any source unless the raws and finished product are tested. It's heavily faked.
Ten bucks says that when the guy gets it tested it comes back as test prop and Sym refuses to honour his reimburseMENT of the testing that he promises in his introduction.

And SST will chalk it up as a “mistake” and nothing will happen.

That is straight bullshit.Imagine going to get your scheduled trt bloodwork and your doc see's that shit.I'm glad trip wised up and dropped that shitbag.

Back