Triple B Solutions

bigbaldfucker, you’re the biggest dick rider of them all. You were talking shit on this source a while back now you’re dick riding.

No Shackleford but you can choose to ignore the context of my post. I am tired of being compared to other sources and being told that I have to get testing on every batch of products and every batch of finished oils. I am tired of being heckled for testing when there are other sources selling on this board without any board interaction and barely any testing. This is hypocrisy at its finest.

Let's admit that getting testing on every single batch of raws and every single batch of finished products is EXCEEDING the standard rather than simply meeting it. Cochino is attacking me for selling untested gear even though I was attempting to walk away from MESO for a bit and I am giving customers that are obviously from MESO a warning.

If you are going to tell me that I do not care about my customers and do not care about MESO's standards then you need to go enforce MESO's standards on other sources rather than just comparing me to them.
Yet claims he tests everything....