Triple B Solutions

Nobodies trolling buddy. I’m not saying that roidtest is definitive either. What I am saying is that for what it’s worth it’s came back twice as Test. Not only that but you’re known for not having ALL of your products tested. You also asked me for the batch number which in reality shouldn’t matter, what should matter is what is ON THE LABEL. If you’re having to equate it to which batch this primo is in then something is wrong. If the label says primo, it should be primo, not what the batch number says. I appreciate any help from these others guys, SOME of them seem like dick rider trolls themselves though.
Every single one of my products has testing. A lot of batches and products have blind testing that is matching up with my testing. I would drop RoidTest and use Jano.

@SkankHunt certainly is not a shill and he recently posted blind testing of my primo that another user linked you to.

damn dawg....that butt really does hurt. try using a smaller dildo. or more lube idk.
I’m not sure what attacking people trying to help you will accomplish but, roidtest is generally a waste, and members here have already provided you with the primo testing results.

If you are still worried, send it off to jano for testing.

I’m not sure what attacking people trying to help you will accomplish but, roidtest is generally a waste, and members here have already provided you with the primo testing results.

If you are still worried, send it off to jano for testing.
Who exactly did I attack? you mean the guy that started talking shit to me first? come on dude. ....lol...come on.

If I’m a shill I’m doing a shit job at it. Between testing and shipping costs I’ve spent right under 5k. Jano will confirm.

Who exactly did I attack? you mean the guy that started talking shit to me first? come on dude. ....lol...come on.
Lol. Hey FuarkAll the Retard. Steroids are made in batches, couple hundred vials at a time. Batch 102 is made at a different time than Batch 103 so it would be tested separately. The label that says “Primo” is what the vial contains. So in order to help you find the testing report you need to tell someone which batch number it’s from.

Are you following me so far or are you open-mouth staring at the screen?

RoidTest is shit. Doesn’t work. You’re really showing how dumb you are by puffing out your chest and saying “Roidtest shows it’s Test”. Send a sample off to Jano or Lab4Tox. Or don’t and go sit in the corner. Trips will give you store credit for sampling.

Btw, if you read my post history you’ll see I almost always help members that have issues but you’re an exception because you attacked the guys that are trying to help you. Start over and be polite instead of such a know-it-all little cunt.

@FuarkAll
Take a piece of paper and a pen. Read this thread beginning to end, take notes. The answers to your questions are here, you just have to find them. See you in a few weeks.

Its the only way youll get answers with an attitude like that. :D

So what you’re saying is that no matter what the label says, it’s the batch number that ultimately decides what’s in the vial? Gettt outta here
Okay junior, I think your misunderstanding, or just lacking in knowledge in general... the batch number will tell you that the testing is accurate for this batch, if he’s made a new batch using the same raws or others then it’s possible that it might test better, worse or the same, but they’re telling you that right now, batch XXX has already been tested and is currently testing at xxxmg/ml but if you have a different batch than feel free to test it because you will be reimbursed... a steroid dealer is only as good as his last tested batch..

Nobodies trolling buddy. I’m not saying that roidtest is definitive either. What I am saying is that for what it’s worth it’s came back twice as Test. Not only that but you’re known for not having ALL of your products tested. You also asked me for the batch number which in reality shouldn’t matter, what should matter is what is ON THE LABEL. If you’re having to equate it to which batch this primo is in then something is wrong. If the label says primo, it should be primo, not what the batch number says. I appreciate any help from these others guys, SOME of them seem like dick rider trolls themselves though.
The label can literally say anything, if trips writes 200mg/ml you’re gonna believe him? No you’re gonna check the testing out on that batch that the BATCH NUMBER indicates, and if it hasn’t been tested yet, send it in for some peace of mind and a testing credit you dense cunt.

Fair pricing - A+ communication - quick T/A (five days including wknd). Oils pass the eye test and personally prefer the MCT - Just started incorporating his oils and oral into my cycle this wk - will go ahead with my second order and will update next on my blood test - just to be clear, this is not a dick riding of a sponsor or a g2g endorsement - I just wanted to contribute to the thread by sharing my experience so far with @TripleBSolutions -

It’s not always easy finding reliable reviews anymore (just don’t know who’s got skin in the game or who’s just out here completely trolling) From what I’ve come to see, Meso is the closest to thing to “real” out here. Won’t hesitate to body slam a sponsor or a troll - I’ve come to really appreciate that in this exceedingly dark game - So... much respect to the community and much to the sponsors that take some punches and stick it out - If you have some transparency and consistent quality, Meso alone would have you retire in 5 yrs on your own island - I don’t know why that seems so hard to understand for the many that come here and never get. Sometimes I wish I had the guts to risk it all - fuck me and this 9-5

ok so should we call you Captain Obvious now?

Call it out directly or you're not really doing anything.
he only ever speaks in generalities. Never giving a hard opinion on anything. Always maintains plausible deniability...
Exactly. Nothing but the obvious, and extreme overuse of the word "as". But other than that, I'd probably enjoy having a beer with him and asking him questions to hear his answers.

Last edited: