Triple B Solutions

I've never seen such a bigger bunch of pussies going after a source for nothing. This is why you, TripleB, should get a decent client base, go private and not deal with the amateurs. I've been on meso for at least 10 years (previously under a different handle) and stopped posting here because of all the bullshit. I remember ordering online 20 years ago and waiting 2 months for gear to come from Europe. Or paying a buddy $100 for a bottle of test from Mexico. Now a days if source doesn't respond in a day a you have some 19 year old liberal college student faggot crying because he's scared he won't receive the $200 pussy cycle he ordered. Fucking babies.
lol

Good god. There’s shilling and there’s fanboys. But fantasizing about your steroid dealer while banging your wife is a new level.

Whatever. It’s 2021, somehow Biden is President, it’s cool to be pervy, trans, or homo. Knock yourself out.

Fucking weird times
Somehow I see it like the part in office space with lumberg and the cup of coffee.

I just woke up in a pool of sweet tren sweat and I have to say I feel better than ten million dollars right now. Thank you Trips and for darn sure thank you to meso.