Triple B Solutions

If we ordered Friday and you replied that you received the order/money there’s no need to follow up correct?
Your order should already be out if it was received Friday. I was caught up on emails Monday but may have missed some that were sent later in the evening.

If you emailed me yesterday or today forwarding me the email chain or if you have not received a response resending your email would help keep things flowing smoothly. If you sent me a question and I did not get back to you yet you will have to resend it.

I will post a new Pastebin shortly. I have been working on a website and hope to have that up soon.

Here, I wanna go first...

Yo! How do I order? I used the email on the first page and get no response. Did this source go private or leave?
It’s only a matter of time before these post are a regular thing. Always blows my mind how little reading people do before placing an order. Even when the information can be found a page or two back.

edit: Also @TripleBSolutions I’m not sure if this is something you are planning to do, but it would be nice to have batch numbers with their test results on the pastebin. That way people can see what batch the item is currently on, with test results, and also, how it has tested previously.

Last edited:
It’s only a matter of time before these post are a regular thing. Always blows my mind how little reading people do before placing an order. Even when the information can be found a page or two back.

edit: Also @TripleBSolutions I’m not sure if this is something you are planning to do, but it would be nice to have batch numbers with their test results on the pastebin. That way people can see what batch the item is currently on, with test results, and also, how it has tested previously.
My pastebins were taken down as well so I am looking to move to a better solution very soon. I plan to have a page with all my past and current test results available.

What's wrong with posting your list in this thread?
That's how most sources have done it. I'm not a huge fan of having to order from a website, so hopefully you would still allow email orders for people.

Anyone who thinks that doing away with or privatizing the USPS would benefit the US citizens is completely in the wrong here, or they would benefit by letting FEDEX/UPS/DHL/whatever take over.

The reason the USPS was even "not profitable" in the first place was because of the ridiculous vote in 2006:

In 2006, Congress passed a law to require the USPS to prefund 75 years worth of retiree health benefits in the span of ten years—a cost of approximately $110 billion. Although the money is intended to be set aside for future Post Office retirees, the funds are instead being diverted to help pay down the national debt.

No other private enterprise or federal agency is required to prefund retiree health benefits on a comparable timetable. The mandate is responsible for all of USPS’s financial losses since 2013.

The USPS is being dismantled by a fuck face who wants it to fail in order to benefit himself, his stocks, and courier services.
This guy knows this shit. This is how it all started those votes back it 2006..
Since 2006 usps been in deficit ..

Then 2019,2020 ordering to get rid of the 1/2 of the sorting machines turn the usps in to super slow mode, less machines , less workers at the plant , less routes available .

Dhl, ups, fedex even amazon dont deliver to all corners of the country . Thats why they use usps as the last mile for delivery.

What's wrong with posting your list in this thread?
That's how most sources have done it. I'm not a huge fan of having to order from a website, so hopefully you would still allow email orders for people.
I wish I could remake my original post. Perhaps MESO will allow me to do so eventually as I have seen other sources with multiple threads. I would have to repost the entire list often in this thread. My prices are more permanent now.

I will still allow email orders as long as I am in business. I do want to find a solution for emails that is not so easy to take down.

Yo trip,
You have my BTC, I have reached out you you countless times on my order. Please enlighten me where you stand.. I have gave you many opportunities to reach out to me before I came to meso to post so here’s your chance

Yo trip,
You have my BTC, I have reached out you you countless times on my order. Please enlighten me where you stand.. I have gave you many opportunities to reach out to me before I came to meso to post so here’s your chance
Hey man, by any chance was your order within the last 2-3 days?

Sponsors