Triple B Solutions

Usps absolutely sucks for me since around October November for me however I did recently get two packages earlier than informed delivery said I would.

Well after 20 days I finally received my pack, USPS routed my pack all over the the place. I must say after I was able to secure a solid line of communication with Trip he was all about getting me squared away even though it was out of his control.

Well after 20 days I finally received my pack, USPS routed my pack all over the the place. I must say after I was able to secure a solid line of communication with Trip he was all about getting me squared away even though it was out of his control.
they took my muffler from rock auto half way across the country, in the wrong direction.. must have put it on the wrong truck.

they took my muffler from rock auto half way across the country, in the wrong direction.. must have put it on the wrong truck.
I’ve had my pack at my post office the night before. That morning I checked and my package was 3 states away lol. USPS is fucking shot.

Not sure what the OG tren cough is either, again because I never took tren, but the cough I got from dhb sucked!!!!
It is something you dont want to experience lol.I used to get it from tbe finaplex shit all the time.Fuckin horrible experience.Never got it anymore from any other tren.Results wise were no difference as long as it was from a legit source ie Strango or Chavo before he went south

It is something you dont want to experience lol.I used to get it from tbe finaplex shit all the time.Fuckin horrible experience.Never got it anymore from any other tren.Results wise were no difference as long as it was from a legit source ie PRIVATE or Chavo before he went south
amended top chefs name for you

Usps absolutely sucks for me since around October November for me however I did recently get two packages earlier than informed delivery said I would.
The USPS was systemically fucked over by the postmaster Dejoy that Trump put in place. They were literally dismantling sorting machines for absolutely no fucking reason prior to mail in voting....weeeird.

Also Dejoy needs to go as he has like $70million in...drum roll....other courier company stock that compete with USPS.

USPS should never be privatized and should be treated with damn respect.

The USPS was systemically fucked over by the postmaster Dejoy that Trump put in place. They were literally dismantling sorting machines for absolutely no fucking reason prior to mail in voting....weeeird.

Also Dejoy needs to go as he has like $70million in...drum roll....other courier company stock that compete with USPS.

USPS should never be privatized and should be treated with damn respect.
The previous administration and Dejoy basically Nancy Kerriganed the USPS so they could point and say “see how slow and inefficient it is?”

Well, yeah. You bashed it in the fucking kneecap...

The previous administration and Dejoy basically Nancy Kerriganed the USPS so they could point and say “see how slow and inefficient it is?”

Well, yeah. You bashed it in the kneecap...
Yup. The USPS would be a well-oiled machine if it wasn’t for the mean ol Donald Trump.

The USPS is far outdated. They need to get with the times. All the shitty junk mail bogs it down. Fuel prices for their fleet of vehicles keeps going up. The postal employees make far too much money for what they do. And they hamstrung themselves with poor deals with Amazon.

With electronic correspondence, there is no reason for daily mail. That’s stupid. Delivering mail twice a week would free up resources to focus on the higher priced services. Hell, eliminating the entire broken system would create competition and private firms could easily do what the government fails at doing.

Well, yeah. You bashed it in the fucking kneecap...

Anyone who thinks that doing away with or privatizing the USPS would benefit the US citizens is completely in the wrong here, or they would benefit by letting FEDEX/UPS/DHL/whatever take over.

The reason the USPS was even "not profitable" in the first place was because of the ridiculous vote in 2006:

In 2006, Congress passed a law to require the USPS to prefund 75 years worth of retiree health benefits in the span of ten years—a cost of approximately $110 billion. Although the money is intended to be set aside for future Post Office retirees, the funds are instead being diverted to help pay down the national debt.

No other private enterprise or federal agency is required to prefund retiree health benefits on a comparable timetable. The mandate is responsible for all of USPS’s financial losses since 2013.

The USPS is being dismantled by a fuck face who wants it to fail in order to benefit himself, his stocks, and courier services.

Last edited:
Yup. The USPS would be a well-oiled machine if it wasn’t for the mean ol Donald Trump.

The USPS is far outdated. They need to get with the times. All the shitty junk mail bogs it down. Fuel prices for their fleet of vehicles keeps going up. The postal employees make far too much money for what they do. And they hamstrung themselves with poor deals with Amazon.

With electronic correspondence, there is no reason for daily mail. That’s stupid. Delivering mail twice a week would free up resources to focus on the higher priced services. Hell, eliminating the entire broken system would create competition and private firms could easily do what the government fails at doing.
Nah let's listen to the Canadians. They seem to know what's best for our country. :rolleyes:

Nah let's listen to the Canadians. They seem to know what's best for our country. :rolleyes:
I’m a project manager, so I deal with shipping to and from the US daily in the tens of thousands of dollars. USPS was fantastic up until about six months ago. Now, it’s complete dogshit. What changed, exactly?

One doesn’t have to be from the US to see what’s going on.

I’m a project manager, so I deal with shipping to and from the US daily in the tens of thousands of dollars. USPS was fantastic up until about six months ago. Now, it’s complete dogshit. What changed, exactly?

Keep your dirty logic and Canadian opinions out of here.

With all my legal packs, I’ve been filing a claim with Usps right after the 15’th shipping day and Usps has refunded me 100% of the time. I wound up receiving all the packs anyways with the exception of 1. They can fuck right off!

I wouldn’t do this with peds for obvious reasons

I'm a farmer/rancher. I do a lot of business via mail as well. USPS has been fucked up well beyond 6 months and the Covid pandemic didn't help.

Its an albatross and really needs to be done away with. It may not cost you money but its costing the American taxpayers plenty. We have bailed them out enough.

Private companies like UPS and FedEx are much better than USPS. I have to order parts daily, receive documents and contracts monthly and rarely is USPS used.