Triple B Solutions

Very proud of my Primo. There was blind testing done on it by a member here along with my testing. Feedback has been great and I believe it is an amazing product. I run it all the time.
You should make some bumper stickers like those “I’m proud of my Eagle Scout” stickers. Yours could say “I’m proud of Trip’s primo.” Include one free with each vial.
You can thank me later.

Just take a look at Syms thread and see how quickly he got shut down just from several floaters appearing in vials over a 6 month span. Floaters are the fastest way to a death sentence for the source and the user
these were trips that had the floaters?

[
Good to know, man this place has fucking taken a turn for the worse. You would have been burnt at the cross when I first came around for taking free gear from a source.
I'll just leave this here. May want to get be it a read. You've sold your good name to trip.

Sorry if my actions have hurt @justanoob but he approached me with a technical question and I felt bad for the experience he was having. He in absolutely no way hinted towards me replacing the products for him. I stressed that he was in no way obligated to me in any way.

[

Sorry if my actions have hurt @justanoob but he approached me with a technical question and I felt bad for the experience he was having. He in absolutely no way hinted towards me replacing the products for him. I stressed that he was in no way obligated to me in any way.

Freebies are generally frowned upon because it can and has been used by sources to influence customer reviews.

With that being said, you’re definitely not the only source to do that.

Stan regularly gives customers free shit to make up for slow turn around. That’s a grey area because the argument can certainly be made that the gear isn’t “free” and it is in exchange for “waiting”.

There was a source that ghosted here a few years ago and a guy got shit for ASKING for a source to provide free gear to make up for his loss. That guy got so much shit just for that. He ended up leaving MESO in a huff over it.

Freebies are generally frowned upon because it can and has been used by sources to influence customer reviews.

With that being said, you’re definitely not the only source to do that.

Stan regularly gives customers free shit to make up for slow turn around. That’s a grey area because the argument can certainly be made that the gear isn’t “free” and it is in exchange for “waiting”.

There was a source that ghosted here a few years ago and a guy got shit for ASKING for a source to provide free gear to make up for his loss. That guy got so much shit just for that. He ended up leaving MESO in a huff over it.
I think Trips was just being a nice guy. The forum member had floaters from a diff source and asked trips how to filter them out. Why he asked a source a question like this I have no clue. Even more bizarre was his decision to tell us all openly but hey, hes justanoob.

I think Trips was just being a nice guy. The forum member had floaters from a diff source and asked trips how to filter them out. Why he asked a source a question like this I have no clue. Even more bizarre was his decision to tell us all openly but hey, hes justanoob.
I was told how to filter a while ago, from the Sym floatergate. I asked Trip about a faster way to filter then the way that was previously explained to me.

Also, I openly told everyone about it because I do not have anything to hide. If trips gear would have came with floaters, I would have posted that as well for everyone to see.

I was told how to filter a while ago, from the Sym floatergate. I asked Trip about a faster way to filter then the way that was previously explained to me.

Also, I openly told everyone about it because I do not have anything to hide. If trips gear would have came with floaters, I would have posted that as well for everyone to see.
Did he give you any useful suggestions for a faster way of filtering?

3 weeks on Trip’s Test E, Mast P, Test P and winny. Up 7lbs on a cut, mostly water. ( Havent juice in over a year, could be adding some mass back) Still getting leaner. Im awaiting his Tren. Finaplix; gods piss; the holy juice

Once I get on the tren, my wife will leave her boyfriend :cool:

I do not doubt your integrity and fwiw you guys seem to know each other and thats cool too. I know the feeling all too well when a good friend gets popped and so I tend to keep sources at a distance. Just my preference.

For what it’s worth, I messaged trip about a faster way of filtering the vials I got recently from another source that had floaters, and he offered to just replace the vials since I had gone through the same issue three separate times.

I like to think I check vials pretty rigorously and I didn’t notice any floaters after two look throughs. So far I have pinned the Test E in my delt and ass, neither have rotted off. But like @MisterSuperGod said you wouldn’t miss the fire in here if someone found a floater.

You filthy little whore! Weeelll, i don't know. It's not like you went begging for freebies or made a deal to trade your dignity for a fire feelz review.

Actually, something similar happened years ago where someone got screwed over by a source. i'm not sure which source it was, but my best guess would be that cocky fuck stain Elite.

Anyway another source that had just come along (*cringe* Atlas Labs) offered to make the guy whole by covering his loss with their gear. As far as i recall no one was fed to the wolves over the whole thing.

i won't give you a hard time. That is as long as this is where it ends. Now if you start answering on the sources behalf or white nighting for Trip when someone has an issue with him, then i think some eyebrows are gonna get raised.

For what it’s worth, I messaged trip about a faster way of filtering the vials I got recently from another source that had floaters, and he offered to just replace the vials since I had gone through the same issue three separate times.

I like to think I check vials pretty rigorously and I didn’t notice any floaters after two look throughs. So far I have pinned the Test E in my delt and ass, neither have rotted off. But like @MisterSuperGod said you wouldn’t miss the fire in here if someone found a floater.
Lol....I wonder if Trips inbox got flooded with " faster filtering methods for tainted gear" questions after this post.

Trip was also definitely employing one of SST's tried and true methods of obtaining clients. Sources show up in source complaint threads saying "anyone that was wronged, hit me up, I'd like to make it right for you".

You filthy little whore! Weeelll, i don't know. It's not like you went begging for freebies or made a deal to trade your dignity for a fire feelz review.

Actually, something similar happened years ago where someone got screwed over by a source. i'm not sure which source it was, but my best guess would be that cocky fuck stain Elite.

Anyway another source that had just come along (*cringe* Atlas Labs) offered to make the guy whole by covering his loss with their gear. As far as i recall no one was fed to the wolves over the whole thing.

i won't give you a hard time. That is as long as this is where it ends. Now if you start answering on the sources behalf or white nighting for Trip when someone has an issue with him, then i think some eyebrows are gonna get raised.
Tough but fair and the internet never forgets.

Trip was also definitely employing one of SST's tried and true methods of obtaining clients. Sources show up in source complaint threads saying "anyone that was wronged, hit me up, I'd like to make it right for you".
I think his mentor did the same when soco exit scammed.

I do not need to give away free things to get new clients at this point. Someone approached me with a genuine question and I felt like helping that person out. I would gladly do it again.

I just received my package and I'm so stoked.
I stroked it I'm not going to lie with that priority mail box I felt like a God.

When I opened the package is when the hard on really set in. These vials with these fucking shiny labels, fuck I was about to faint.
And goddammit that triple barbender guy was kinda hot fuuuuuck. Yeah I know it wasn't actually a guy but I think I might have turned gay there for a minute.
Fucking oil. Now that is some awesome shit. I haven't pinned any yet but I know that shit will be smooth as butter.
I'm so giddy right now, that I feel like a virgin omg lol.