Triple B Solutions

You’re right.

Don’t listen to @MisterSuperGod. He doesn’t know shit about fuck. We like to hide our amputational infections from everybody else. All we ask is the source pay our medical expenses.

In this case I was able to get Trips to send me and the wife to Columbia for affordable 3rd world medical procedures. Without regulations and malpractice insurance you’d be surprised at how much cheaper the surgery was. I saved enough to buy my wife a set of huge Latina ass implants. Win-win for everybody.

Hit me up when you get your infection and I’ll let you in on my secrets.

Just take a look at Syms thread and see how quickly he got shut down just from several floaters appearing in vials over a 6 month span. Floaters are the fastest way to a death sentence for the source and the user

Just take a look at Syms thread and see how quickly he got shut down just from several floaters appearing in vials over a 6 month span. Floaters are the fastest way to a death sentence for the source and the user
Yes because floaters are foreign objects that potentially cause infection or adverse response. Thus a good reason to avoid gear with floaters as it’s a sign of poor quality control.

You’re right.
For what it’s worth, I messaged trip about a faster way of filtering the vials I got recently from another source that had floaters, and he offered to just replace the vials since I had gone through the same issue three separate times.

I like to think I check vials pretty rigorously and I didn’t notice any floaters after two look throughs. So far I have pinned the Test E in my delt and ass, neither have rotted off. But like @MisterSuperGod said you wouldn’t miss the fire in here if someone found a floater.

I could be wrong but I think he was being sarcastic about that “17” comment. If I remember correctly in one of his post he was talking about Dr. prescribed test? I don’t think they give that to kids underaged.
Its too hard to tell how old he really is. Err on the side of caution. We all remember the fallout when a minor dropped dead during a high school football game after taking a handful of ripped fuel. In fact, ephedrine is still banned.

Think about that, then consider whats going to happen when some dumbass 14 year old kid dies and has tren test etc in his system. Doesn't matter what killed him, heart problem or dehydration no one is going to see past the toxicology report.

Guess who burns?

Minors and steroids do not mix. No one I know jokingly says they are 17, ever. Its not funny.

Yes because floaters are foreign objects that potentially cause infection or adverse response. Thus a good reason to avoid gear with floaters as it’s a sign of poor quality control.
Floaters are also commonly pieces of the rubber stopper. Alcohol degrades the rubber and ive seen gear with bits of rubber after being stored upside down for some time. Or if poked repeatedly with a big syringe. Happened quite a bit with reforvit-b. This is why 1-store vials rightside up 2- angle the needle when inserting into the vial for a draw. Try to avoid poking straight in if possible.

I think I have heard some sources used way too much BA in a batch and it caused the rubber to degrade real fast but I could be wrong.

For what it’s worth, I messaged trip about a faster way of filtering the vials I got recently from another source that had floaters, and he offered to just replace the vials since I had gone through the same issue three separate times.

I like to think I check vials pretty rigorously and I didn’t notice any floaters after two look throughs. So far I have pinned the Test E in my delt and ass, neither have rotted off. But like @MisterSuperGod said you wouldn’t miss the fire in here if someone found a floater.
So you accepted free gear from a source if I'm hearing this right?

Yeah, that’s correct.
Good to know, man this place has fucking taken a turn for the worse. You would have been burnt at the cross when I first came around for taking free gear from a source.
I'll just leave this here. May want to get be it a read. You've sold your good name to trip.

Good to know, man this place has fucking taken a turn for the worse. You would have been burnt at the cross when I first came around for taking free gear from a source.
I'll just leave this here. May want to get be it a read. You've sold your good name to trip.

I appreciate you posting that, however I have read it already. I knew with me posting about my situation, it was bound to get this response from a few. I understand, and I’m ok with that. I just wanted to be transparent and let people know about my experience