Triple B Solutions

I just received my package and I'm so stoked.
I stroked it I'm not going to lie with that priority mail box I felt like a God.

When I opened the package is when the hard on really set in. These vials with these fucking shiny labels, fuck I was about to faint.
And goddammit that triple barbender guy was kinda hot fuuuuuck. Yeah I know it wasn't actually a guy but I think I might have turned gay there for a minute.
Fucking oil. Now that is some awesome shit. I haven't pinned any yet but I know that shit will be smooth as butter.
I'm so giddy right now, that I feel like a virgin omg lol.
Haha i was just about to reply.Looks like fireee

I stroked it I'm not going to lie with that priority mail box I felt like a God.

When I opened the package is when the hard on really set in. These vials with these fucking shiny labels, fuck I was about to faint.
And goddammit that triple barbender guy was kinda hot fuuuuuck. Yeah I know it wasn't actually a guy but I think I might have turned gay there for a minute.
Fucking oil. Now that is some awesome shit. I haven't pinned any yet but I know that shit will be smooth as butter.
Cool story bro. Nice feelZ review!

2FD1FD24-5185-4D75-9B0D-6CF8D8CFDB32.gif

Received my Tren. First impression is good; Looks like the nectar of the gods. Will follow up on the gains
I hope you have better luck than me....my shits fake as hell....not one time did I cough after injecting that "nectar of the gods." Threw it right in the trash...

I hope you have better luck than me....my shits fake as hell....not one time did I cough after injecting that "nectar of the gods." Threw it right in the trash...
I’ve never ran trips tren but the tren I ran in the past was tested and not once did I get tren cough...

I’ve been running tren for years never had tren couch once, but I did lose breathe after a shot a couple times cause I nicked a vein or some shit.

I never got teen cough because I never used it but I did a bad cough immediately after injecting some dhb made with quaic and it was a miserable five minutes

Update on USPS

If you place an order on Friday or the weekend and wonder why your pack is not moving or showing up on informed delivery USPS has been inconsistent with weekend pickups and scans.