Triple B Solutions

How's your gym there? Oh I forgot y'all are locked down.

I don't really get the whole Canadian attack when I present facts on the current state of affairs with the USPS how it ended up where it's at? Then follow it up with a completely unrelated lockdown question? Sick burn I guess, the lockdowns suck ass just like your postal system.

You act as if I was personally attacking your country or something. My parents both reside in the US permanently so I'm kind of lost on this one. Does that help? Can I talk about the USPS and how much of a fuck stick Dejoy is now cause my family lives there?

Last edited:
Way to go @TripleBSolutions, you started a war between US and Canada. lol

Can we all just drink a beer and watch some hockey.

Hockey sucks though

Let’s talk about football. Oh. Oops. Canadia had to change our sport and put in all kinds of different rules, just so they could be different.

Let’s face it. Canadia has always rode our coattails.

Fuck Canada.

Relax, I’m just joking. Bored at work so I figured I’d stir the pot a bit. But there’s no need for a thread jamming argument.

Hockey sucks though

Let’s talk about football. Oh. Oops. Canadia had to change our sport and put in all kinds of different rules, just so they could be different.

Fuck Canada.

Relax, I’m just joking. Bored at work so I figured I’d stir the pot a bit. But there’s no need for a thread jamming argument.
Man, I love our canadian bros here. I've learned more about canada just reading what they post, then i have anywhere else. And they always have our backs keeping sources accountable. Even the racist ones that wont ship to Canada lol. Thanks guys!

I don't really get the whole Canadian attack when I present facts on the current state of affairs with the USPS how it ended up where it's at? Then follow it up with a completely unrelated lockdown question? Sick burn I guess, the lockdowns suck ass just like your postal system.

You act as if I was personally attacking your country or something. My parents both reside in the US permanently so I'm kind of lost on this one. Does that help? Can I talk about the USPS and how much of a fuck stick Dejoy is now cause my family lives there?
Bingo on the bolded and I agree with you. To think its Trumps fault for the breakdown of USPS is naive.

Hockey sucks though

Fuck Canada.

Hockey is definitely overrated. I swear most Canadians only “like” it because it’s essentially a legal obligation as a Canadian to watch hockey.

Give me NFL, college ball or Premier League any day. Hell, I’ll watch golf before hockey.

Hockey sucks though

Fuck Canada.

You know this is where I come at you like Jehova's witness and espouse about our sexy labs we have up here. It makes up for our failings as a country quite a bit.

Agreed I don't watch Hockey at all. and the CFL is a complete joke with zero fanbase lol the QB's make less than regular workers almost.

You know this is where I come at you like Jehova's witness and espouse about our sexy labs we have up here. It makes up for our failings as a country quite a bit.
I told you before, my kids are digging that tunnel as fast as they can.

They only have 562 miles yet to go. It's the nearest point in Canadia from our basement. Some town called Gananoque. They'll have to go pretty deep under the St. Lawrence River. I just hope they don't fuck it all up and drain the Great Lakes.

I told you before, my kids are digging that tunnel as fast as they can.

They only have 562 miles yet to go. It's the nearest point in Canadia from our basement. Some town called Gananoque. They'll have to go pretty deep under the St. Lawrence River. I just hope they don't fuck it all up and drain the Great Lakes.

You'll want to make sure you touch absolutely no gear that comes from Quebec its all biker bath tub trash or fake stuff. We'll send you a nice welcome basket with maple syrup and some Syn and Pareto in there. You also get a free Canadian guard dog also known as a Devil Goose aka the Canada Goose.

You'll want to make sure you touch absolutely no gear that comes from Quebec its all biker bath tub trash or fake stuff. We'll send you a nice welcome basket with maple syrup and some Syn and Pareto in there. You also get a free Canadian guard dog also known as a Devil Goose aka the Canada Goose.
Those fucks are out with a vengeance right now because it’s their breeding season. I’ve almost been attacked a few times while out running.

God damn cobra duck motherfuckers.

Hockey sucks though

Fuck Canada.

Lol I remember one time was in Montreal about 20 years ago with both my brothers and we were in a bar when my younger brother was drunk and he blurted out "Your hockey sucks!"...had to drag them both out before we all got a beating from the locals. Yes Canadians are passionate about hockey and my brother never felt so sheepish after that one haha.

Lol I remember one time was in Montreal about 20 years ago with both my brothers and we were in a bar when my younger brother was drunk and he blurted out "Your hockey sucks!"...had to drag them both out before we all got a beating from the locals. Yes Canadians are passionate about hockey and my brother never felt so sheepish after that one haha.
getting beat up by a gang of french degens outside of chez paree is a right of passage when you visit montreal for a weekend

Those fucks are out with a vengeance right now because it’s their breeding season. I’ve almost been attacked a few times while out running.

God damn cobra duck motherfuckers.

They may be cunts
But they're tasty cunts
Go great with a basil and tomato marinade.
Pan seared is lovely.

With veggies as a kabob, (After the marinade) they're even better.

You can bag quite a few in a day if you're lucky and you can call well

20180906_102320.jpg

They may be cunts
But they're tasty cunts
Go great with a basil and tomato marinade.
Pan seared is lovely.

With veggies as a kabob, (After the marinade) they're even better.

You can bag quite a few in a day if you're lucky and you can call well

View attachment 146656
Yeah they’re tricky to cook because of the grease, but so, so tasty if you do it right.

My one grandma used to make goose instead of turkey for Christmas. What a treat that was. Turkey is no comparison.

Sponsors