Triple B Solutions

Sorry guys, I am running a little behind on emails trying to keep my T/A up. I will be answering emails for the next couple hours and I will make sure everyone has a reply.

It would explain his behavior being impatient, embellishing his story about TripleB and the whole rush feeling.
I tried looking at his post but for some reason i can’t go beyond page 4? I’m pretty certain though he made a post in at least one thread about trying for Dr. prescribed TRT

I tried looking at his post but for some reason i can’t go beyond page 4? I’m pretty certain though he made a post in at least one thread about trying for Dr. prescribed TRT
Yeah I quoted both where he said he was mid 20's and also where he said he was 17. It's not a huge issue for me just curious why both but he seems young and immature regardless.

It’s fucking meaningless if I’m 345 17, 28, 50, 99. I just wanted to post. trip was a decent source for all the purchases I made. I’m still laughing thst y’all think I’m monster source. I never asked for cycle advice. Last thing I asked was regarding Odin test being underdose (which I was right) and I was gonna send for testing some oils but source went crazy.

I really could care less what anyone thinks of me but I understand the value and importance of maintaining a prerequisite level of social decorum in a public setting. As such I will take myself more serious in the future.

God Bless.

Mike
Some fancy words there Mike.

It’s fucking meaningless if I’m 345 17, 28, 50, 99. I just wanted to post. trip was a decent source for all the purchases I made. I’m still laughing thst y’all think I’m monster source. I never asked for cycle advice. Last thing I asked was regarding Odin test being underdose (which I was right) and I was gonna send for testing some oils but source went crazy.
Yeah, he’s 17. In the words of the wise @BigBaldBeardGuy Stop. You’re too young

Honestly at this point just make a new handle and try and not expose yourself, you’ve acted a fool, gave stories and speak nonsense and that’s all evident from your post history... try and start fresh, come up with a new story (or the truth) and make your brew account and a post in the new member introductions, otherwise maybe just start actually contributing to the community with real quality content on this account and maybe we’ll forgive you ;)

Honestly at this point just make a new handle and try and not expose yourself, you’ve acted a fool, gave stories and speak nonsense and that’s all evident from your post history... try and start fresh, come up with a new story (or the truth) and make your brew account and a post in the new member introductions, otherwise maybe just start actually contributing to the community with real quality content on this account and maybe we’ll forgive you ;)
Yeah I was trying to send some shit to Jano, I’m not making another handle fuck that I’m not here to please nobody. Everything I had shared is pure truth regardless if y’all find it nonsense. I don’t feel like disclosing any personal details. Actually don’t mind me anymore, how about that. I’ll wait till my handle gets some years so I can have the right to be a bully. I’ll be sharing some testing in the near future

I’ll wait till my handle gets some years so I can have the right to be a bully.
Some people are giving you good advice man, no one is trying to be a bully. That is not the point of this forum at all. I truly believe the people giving you advice are genuinely trying to help you.

Its kinda creepy, at least it is to me, when a guy pm's another guy asking for videos of him pinning his ass. I don't think its normal.

Its kinda creepy, at least it is to me, when a guy pm's another guy asking for videos of him pinning his ass. I don't think its normal.
I had the same reaction when he offered me that, but I was like fuck it no way he will do it. We buy vials of oil from other people which we have no guarantee for anything regarding our health, that’s even creepier