Triple B Solutions

There is nothing about us making an incorrect inference, we are purposely calling you Meth/Methhead mike because your posts come off like a meth head writes them. I know exactly what methyl test and methyl tren are.

Focus on your own weaknesses before chastising others you're the one with a laundry list of mental health issues.
Honestly I would just ignore him. He literally posted in a serious thread, where people are giving good sugestions about liver supplements, and told OP to drink semen. clearly just enjoys trolling the forum. There's no getting through to him at this point.

I tried being level with him because I respected that he posted about being bipolar/ADD but he's just going to go around and disrespect everyone so fuck him.

There is nothing about us making an incorrect inference, we are purposely calling you Meth/Methhead mike because your posts come off like a meth head writes them. I know exactly what methyl test and methyl tren are.

Focus on your own weaknesses before chastising others you're the one with a laundry list of mental health issues.
FAB5F11B-59AF-4B9F-BE4C-249E9C474B64.jpeg

I just pinned 1/2 ml will report back. I want to say so far so good or something like that.

Bottles labels are eye catching and really professional.

Pinned EQ Sustanon and Tren ace, oils are easy to draw and shoot, very smooth. No injection site soreness or irritation thus far.

Pricing is excellent

Dealing with Trips overall has been professional pleasant and efficient.

I am running his sustanon eq and tren ace. 500/600/75 eod i am pinning the tren 1/2cc ed

Pack got here quick I sent funds on a Saturday and it went out on Monday.

10/10
shweeeet; let me know how it goes. I ordered some as well.

Honestly I would just ignore him. He literally posted in a serious thread, where people are giving good sugestions about liver supplements, and told OP to drink semen. clearly just enjoys trolling the forum. There's no getting through to him at this point.

I tried being level with him because I respected that he posted about being bipolar/ADD but he's just going to go around and disrespect everyone so fuck him.
There are serious threads on meso? Like, seriously srs or just srs?

Yeah he lost me at n-word an faggot but retard/retarded still fly all day for me lol I understand it's getting seen as more "incorrect". But yeah when I was younger faggot was used quite a bit, now people around here would side eye you for dropping that constantly.
I'm sure where ur raised has alot to do with tolerable insults to ur friends haha where I'm from there weren't many black or gay people so u could call ur friends the n word and faggot just to aggravate them. Not in a racist way just a way to get under their skin when they did stupid shit. And before someone attacks me no I'm not racist i get along with all people and if ur gay that's cool too just don't attack me with ur gayness and I won't call u a fag haha

No one should ever truly be offended by mere words let alone words on the internet. I mean if words are all that is needed to emotionally compromise a person that reeks of weakness and inadequacy in my estimation. Weakness sickens me like nothing else. Be gay if you like fucking other dudes i could care less but dont be a limp wristed fairy for fucks sake. Stand tall, be about your business and I will respect you even if I see a broomstick hanging out the back of your ass. We went wrong culturally when being tough and strong went out of style in favor of making sure no ones feelings get hurt.
Clearly you’re offended enough to go off on a big ass rant defending your retarded actions...

Im not gonna lie about my instabilities and right now im seeing some unbelievable shit happening in my body. I can't stop, this is a dream I waited 25 years to come true. Im keeping it together the best that I can. And loving it as much as.I am able.

Im not gonna lie about my instabilities and right now im seeing some unbelievable shit happening in my body. I can't stop, this is a dream I waited 25 years to come true. Im keeping it together the best that I can. And loving it as much as.I am able.
All jokes aside, I hope whatever you’re doing okay with whatever situation it is you’re describing here.

Y’all bitch so much holy shit
Breaking Bad Reaction GIF

who’s actually running/ran trips grear and can tell us about their experience.

ive seen all the “LoLz no pip smooth as butter LoLz” posts.

and if your account is new (like mine) and it says you’ve only posted here I don’t want to hear it. Not anything against triplebsolutions I just would rather hear real stories instead of fan boys.

who’s actually running/ran trips grear and can tell us about their experience.

ive seen all the “LoLz no pip smooth as butter LoLz” posts.

and if your account is new (like mine) and it says you’ve only posted here I don’t want to hear it. Not anything against triplebsolutions I just would rather hear real stories instead of fan boys.

What exactly are you looking for then? It's all anecdotal bullshit. Is the feelz report from a member that's been here for 5 years really going to be the one thing that pushes you to order?

Look in the lab testing section. That forum has more to offer than all the feelz reports in the underground combined.