Triple B Solutions

“SST is down” is the most evergreen sentence in the history of the steroid-related Internet.
It's because that site's most likely on some crappy hoster that has very limited bandwidth to handle the site's traffic. That and/or DDoS attacks.

It's because that site's most likely on some crappy hoster that has very limited bandwidth to handle the site's traffic. That and/or DDoS attacks.

Some of the forums have to be run by straight potatos, get some half decent hosting with the scammy ass fees you charge sponsors and throw it behind Cloudflare?

Even Cloudflare free is great.

Some of the forums have to be run by straight potatos, get some half decent hosting with the scammy ass fees you charge sponsors and throw it behind Cloudflare?

Even Cloudflare free is great.
Also the forum software they are using seems to be sucking hard as well.

@SkankHunt also did a blind test on the current batch of Primo. There was an issue with the sample spilling leaving Jano without much to work with but the result was still pretty good.

Thank you. @SkankHunt is a testing machine! Are you currently running the primo, @SkankHunt? If so, how is the pip?
So, while waiting for the results of batch 103 from trip I ordered a shitload of primo from PharmQo. Jano currently has my samples now. If that PharmQo is bunk ill be running trips. I pinned a test shot and there wasn’t much pip at all. Actually I’ll probably run it regardless as it’s 200mg instead of the usual 100mg. No complaints on my end.

Okay cool. I’m 20 days on His Test, E, P; Mast E, winny. Looking full, getting leaner & stronger. Dropping the test P going to be adding the tren ace.

Going to be running high test/low tren to mitigate the sides. I’ve tried vice versa in the past and got horrible sides from tren. 750 test 400 tren and a sprinkle of winny got me down to 6% in the past.

Last edited:
Another typical angry ignoramus apparently.

I go hunting with a buddy of mine who lives in Canada when I can, he has an arsenal, legally I may add, that would make the majority of 'down-home boys' where I'm from shit themselves with jealousy.

But hey, you obviously know everything and love stirring any shit pot you can so it's definitely not even worth any energy beyond my little snippet here. Have fun punching walls or floors or whatever you need to do.
Not stirring anyone's pot I genuinely believed canadians did not own firearms. Its not something I ever cared enough about to actually invest my time looking in to.

Anyone run the TrenAce? Might need to pick some up soon. Miss that thing man
I just pinned 1/2 ml will report back. I want to say so far so good or something like that.

Bottles labels are eye catching and really professional.

Pinned EQ Sustanon and Tren ace, oils are easy to draw and shoot, very smooth. No injection site soreness or irritation thus far.

Pricing is excellent

Dealing with Trips overall has been professional pleasant and efficient.

I am running his sustanon eq and tren ace. 500/600/75 eod i am pinning the tren 1/2cc ed

Pack got here quick I sent funds on a Saturday and it went out on Monday.

10/10

Sponsors