Triple B Solutions

Hey fellow gym rats, been out of the game for about 18 months because of wedding and covid. Last time i was in the community was on Hardcore-underground. New to the site and starting to figure out how things work. Not as wide open as HCUG was lol cant load current price list from early posts, is this more of a mostly Private messaging forum?

Hey fellow gym rats, been out of the game for about 18 months because of wedding and covid. Last time i was in the community was on Hardcore-underground. New to the site and starting to figure out how things work. Not as wide open as HCUG was lol cant load current price list from early posts, is this more of a mostly Private messaging forum?
Page 303 has the latest list he has posted.

I'd say it's the exact opposite of a PM forum.
No good guys around here will PM stuff and neither will sources.
I strongly recomend you ignore guys who PM you with sources.

We like things to be out in the open here.
Good luck and welcome to Meso brother.

It's a great board

Then why do you make statements like that? Just to be ridiculed for being a moron?
Because he's an ADD bipolar who self-admittedly "shoots from the hip" on his posts and he ends up looking like a buffoon half the time.

He literally went on his rant cause a Canadian said it sucks Trips doesn't ship up here...

Because he's an ADD bipolar who self-admittedly "shoots from the hip" on his posts and he ends up looking like a buffoon half the time.

He literally went on his rant cause a Canadian said it sucks Trips doesn't ship up here...
Yeah that was me, lol, I know the guys short a couple screws.

I dont like hearing complaints when canadian domestics do the exact same thing.

Still waiting on you to back up what you said punk.

I dont like hearing complaints when canadian domestics do the exact same thing.

Still waiting on you to back up what you said punk.
Back up what? That you'd suck dick for some Canadian super lab juice? I think we all know that's true.

I'm not gonna go through the padded room that is your post history and copy and paste half the dumb shit you say to prove it to you. You even have multiple posts apologizing to people and blaming your ADHD/Bipolar.

Try thinking before you type and you won't look so idiotic on here. Then you lose your shit and start calling people faggots and other insults lol.

Because I fucking felt like it bitch. What? Talk some more shit faggot. I have all the time in the world and idiots like you amuse me
You know usually people who overuse words like “faggot” are actually insecure about their own sexuality? I wouldn’t put it past a simpleton such as yourself not to know it, but in case you didn’t, now you do!

Learning is fun, and Knowledge is power Methead_Mike!

You know usually people who overuse words like “faggot” are actually insecure about their own sexuality? I wouldn’t put it past a simpleton such as yourself not to know it, but in case you didn’t, now you do!

Not to get off track but man I miss the days of calling ur friends faggot and retard and even the n word, and bitch, without everyone getting all butthurt nowadays. It's all how u say it and never say it to someone that it'd truly offend.

Not to get off track but man I miss the days of calling ur friends faggot and retard and even the n word, and bitch, without everyone getting all butthurt nowadays. It's all how u say it and never say it to someone that it'd truly offend.
Retard and retarded are still my favorite word. Contrary to the PC police, it’s not a word that is used to describe autistic or Down syndrome people. It’s used to describe people that do dumb shit.

I know an engineer, smart guy, but when he was filling his car with gas the fucker somehow thought he’d check the fill level by sticking his finger in. He couldn’t get it back out because the little flapper wedged it in. Sorry, that’s retarded.

Retard and retarded are still my favorite word. Contrary to the PC police, it’s not a word that is used to describe autistic or Down syndrome people. It’s used to describe people that do dumb shit.

I know an engineer, smart guy, but when he was filling his car with gas the fucker somehow thought he’d check the fill level by sticking his finger in. He couldn’t get it back out because the little flapper wedged it in. Sorry, that’s retarded.
Yeah he lost me at n-word an faggot but retard/retarded still fly all day for me lol I understand it's getting seen as more "incorrect". But yeah when I was younger faggot was used quite a bit, now people around here would side eye you for dropping that constantly.

Back up what? That you'd suck dick for some Canadian super lab juice? I think we all know that's true.

I'm not gonna go through the padded room that is your post history and copy and paste half the dumb shit you say to prove it to you. You even have multiple posts apologizing to people and blaming your ADHD/Bipolar.

Try thinking before you type and you won't look so idiotic on here. Then you lose your shit and start calling people faggots and other insults lol.
Calling you a faggot is not meant to insult you much like calling a duck a duck does not insult the duck. You are what you are.

Not the least bit insecure about my sexuality but thanks anyway.

Calling you a faggot is not meant to insult you much like calling a duck does not insult the duck faggot.

Take your meds Meth Mike. I don't know if you just can't rub your few brain cells together to come up with some more eloquent or funny insults but just constantly repeating faggot makes you come across like a dumb ass.

No one should ever truly be offended by mere words let alone words on the internet. I mean if words are all that is needed to emotionally compromise a person that reeks of weakness and inadequacy in my estimation. Weakness sickens me like nothing else. Be gay if you like fucking other dudes i could care less but dont be a limp wristed fairy for fucks sake. Stand tall, be about your business and I will respect you even if I see a broomstick hanging out the back of your ass. We went wrong culturally when being tough and strong went out of style in favor of making sure no ones feelings get hurt.

Take your meds Meth Mike. I don't know if you just can't rub your few brain cells together to come up with some more eloquent or funny insults but just constantly repeating faggot makes you come across like a dumb ass.
Have you not heard of the steroid methyl test? Thats where I got my handle. There was a guy on elitefitness who went by huckleberry finnaplex and I thought his handle was clever. So i became methyl mike. The name has nothing to do with methamphetamine and you are less clever each time you make the incorrect inference.

Have you not heard of the steroid methyl test? Thats where I got my handle. There was a guy on elitefitness who went by huckleberry finnaplex and I thought his handle was clever. So i became methyl mike. The name has nothing to do with methamphetamine and you are less clever each time you make the incorrect inference.

There is nothing about us making an incorrect inference, we are purposely calling you Meth/Methhead mike because your posts come off like a meth head writes them. I know exactly what methyl test and methyl tren are.

Focus on your own weaknesses before chastising others you're the one with a laundry list of mental health issues.

Sponsors