Triple B Solutions

I really could care less what anyone thinks of me but I understand the value and importance of maintaining a prerequisite level of social decorum in a public setting. As such I will take myself more serious in the future.

God Bless.

Mike

I really could care less what anyone thinks of me but I understand the value and importance of maintaining a prerequisite level of social decorum in a public setting. As such I will take myself more serious in the future.

God Bless.

Mike

LOL alright man we'll leave you alone but this one made me laugh out loud. the definition of a bipolar post. calling peoples faggots left and right to this post, I'm gonna tag you as Dr.Jekyl and Mr.Hyde.

Did someone mentioned R-U-S-H?????????

No man. That’s not your thing anymore. You’ve been ostracized after that whole thing with Monsterman. And I think you know that too, which is why you weren’t around for a week.

Come back when you have something of value for MESO.

No man. That’s not your thing anymore. You’ve been ostracized after that whole thing with Monsterman. And I think you know that too, which is why you weren’t around for a week.

Come back when you have something of value for MESO.
I saw all the treads, the fact that you guys think I’m thst source it’s hilarious. I got nothing to say to prove I’m not that source that’s why I didn’t respond. Regardless you can’t unrush me.

i did answer all your questions as far as I remember.

I saw all the treads, the fact that you guys think I’m thst source it’s hilarious. I got nothing to say to prove I’m not that source that’s why I didn’t respond. Regardless you can’t unrush me.

i did answer all your questions as far as I remember.
Sorry, "the rush" is no longer yours. There was far too much shady shit that went on in that Monsterman thread.

You also confirmed that you are only 17 years old. You're not an adult. Nobody here wants anything to do with you. Only advice will be "Stop. You are too young."

Goodbye.

Again which are you 17 or mid 20's? I have nothing against you but I would just like a straight answer from you. Also why do you feel the need to say your different ages?
Cause he's just a kid. Nobody should be giving him any advice other than "Stop. You are too young."

Again which are you 17 or mid 20's? I have nothing against you but I would just like a straight answer from you. Also why do you feel the need to say your different ages?
I could be wrong but I think he was being sarcastic about that “17” comment. If I remember correctly in one of his post he was talking about Dr. prescribed test? I don’t think they give that to kids underaged.

Sponsors