Triple B Solutions

I have thought about making it if there is a demand for it.
I can’t speak for the other guys, but it is something I am definitely interested in. From what I have read in the injectable form it’s very promising and comes with a lot of benefits. Also, if I’m not mistaken it can help prevent/reduce LVH and that alone is a big reason I want to try it.

I have thought about making it if there is a demand for it.
the cost benefit ratio is totally worth it, Inj. carnitine is dirt fucking cheap to make and the popular is only growing. I know myself and a lot of guys up in Canada run it and as more stuff comes out besides just "fat burning" it is getting popular for sure. Profit maker for you is my guess.

The potential androgen receptor upregulation along with potential fat mobilization and some people report even endurance gains make it a pretty easy win if you don't mind the injections. Just make sure you brew it as high as you can 500-600mg/ml.

Pro tip to guys who haven't used it, pre-workout with carbs give a fucking veiny ass pump.

the cost benefit ratio is totally worth it, Inj. carnitine is dirt fucking cheap to make and the popular is only growing. I know myself and a lot of guys up in Canada run it and as more stuff comes out besides just "fat burning" it is getting popular for sure. Profit maker for you is my guess.

The potential androgen receptor upregulation along with potential fat mobilization and some people report even endurance gains make it a pretty easy win if you don't mind the injections. Just make sure you brew it as high as you can 500-600mg/ml.

Pro tip to guys who haven't used it, pre-workout with carbs give a fucking veiny ass pump.
I’ve heard to take it with 60-100 carbs pre workout and the pumps are insane! Like you said, there seems to be a ton of benefits to it, and the list continues to grow. it is something I have wanted to try for a while.

What benefits have you noticed from running it?

I like to try things before I sell them so I'll brew some up in the next few days and start running it.
Thank you for the feedback.

I can’t speak for the other guys, but it is something I am definitely interested in. From what I have read in the injectable form it’s very promising and comes with a lot of benefits. Also, if I’m not mistaken it can help prevent/reduce LVH and that alone is a big reason I want to try it.
I have used it and from my research 500mg is the min dose you want to take. So would want it dosed at 500mg/ml . This does become a annoying to have to pin everyday to add to your protocol. I personally didn't find it very practical long term but I did get good results from it. I used it for a cut along side my TRT dose.

I have used it and from my research 500mg is the min dose you want to take. So would want it dosed at 500mg/ml . This does become a annoying to have to pin everyday to add to your protocol. I personally didn't find it very practical long term but I did get good results from it. I used it for a cut along side my TRT dose.
At saturation you really can do 500mg EOD but I've ran it up to 1 gram a day and agree I stuck to 500mg a day. It gets a bit old but I just slin pinned it daily at 500mg/ml. I've seen Amino Asylum make iat 600mg/ml.

Be interested to see if TripleB can get it at a higher concentration with no pain. 500 had zero PIP for me.

fasted cardio stack was 500mg Carnitine + 2iu GH + Fat burner and or T3/T4 for that uber stack.

At saturation you really can do 500mg EOD but I've ran it up to 1 gram a day and agree I stuck to 500mg a day. It gets a bit old but I just slin pinned it daily at 500mg/ml. I've seen Amino Asylum make iat 600mg/ml.

Be interested to see if TripleB can get it at a higher concentration with no pain. 500 had zero PIP for me.

fasted cardio stack was 500mg Carnitine + 2iu GH + Fat burner and or T3/T4 for that uber stack.
Yep I’ve been running 1000mg with my t3/t4 and 5mg yohimbe right before fasted cardio, currently been very beneficial as the weight is dropping off faster than usual in my deficit and my bloodwork looks great on it. It’s dosed at 500mg per ml and zero pip

love inj carn but it sucks pinning it... any kind I have ever used stings a bit too... I have racehorsemeds stock piled before they went out of business

Why would you want this in oil...
Would injecting 2-4 ml of water suspended drugs a day not leave you more susceptible to getting an infection. As I’ve heard shooting stuff like test suspension you are more susceptible to getting infection per bostin, Leo and dave palumbo in a pod cast.

That an honest question to more experienced guys. I don’t even do ped’s I just hang around because you guys are the only friends I have.....kidding

Would injecting 2-4 ml of water suspended drugs a day not leave you more susceptible to getting an infection. As I’ve heard shooting stuff like test suspension you are more susceptible to getting infection per bostin, Leo and dave palumbo in a pod cast.
With the proper amount of BA it shouldn’t be an issue.

What exactly are you looking for then? It's all anecdotal bullshit. Is the feelz report from a member that's been here for 5 years really going to be the one thing that pushes you to order?

Look in the lab testing section. That forum has more to offer than all the feelz reports in the underground combined.

already saw the reports. I’d rather see if someone’s ass cheek rotted off because of the stuff being dirty or not instead of seeing of mine does.

already saw the reports. I’d rather see if someone’s ass cheek rotted off because of the stuff being dirty or not instead of seeing of mine does.

The product I offer is extremely sterile and clean. Some very observant veterans on MESO have my gear and I have heard nothing but great things from them. There have been several discussions about my gear recently with positive feedback. There was recently a discussion about my Primo that may provide some insight.