Triple B Solutions

I noticed it was down as well...wonder what the deal is?

I want to act surprised, but that site is literally down like 3-5 times a week anymore.
I'm new to all this as well, been on trt for years but just decided to hit it harder a year ago or so. I joined SST about a month ago and have ways lurked here and it seems that site is always freezing or something.

I want to act surprised, but that site is literally down like 3-5 times a week anymore.
It’s because SST is low-budget garbage. All these sites get hit by DDOS attacks. About 3 months ago, Millard went to great effort and expense in totally upgrading this site so that it wouldn’t be affected by that anymore. SST thought they’d be fine changing to steroidsourcetalk.me but continues to have a ton of issues.

It’s because SST is low-budget garbage. All these sites get hit by DDOS attacks. About 3 months ago, Millard went to great effort and expense in totally upgrading this site so that it wouldn’t be affected by that anymore. SST thought they’d be fine changing to steroidsourcetalk.me but continues to have a ton of issues.
As much as it pains me to say it, I feel like even ASF is a better forum than SST.

SST is just a bunch of kids who will give a “GTG. Best source ever,” as soon as they get some vials in the mail. At ASF they at least display some scrutiny toward sources.

Plus SST’s layout makes my eyes bleed.

SST is just a bunch of kids who will give a “GTG. Best source ever,” as soon as they get some vials in the mail.
It would be actually nice if they waited until they got their vials. SST members give sources the GTG upon their intro! "Emailed the source, they responded quickly can't wait to get my order in! They are GTG"

As much as it pains me to say it, I feel like even ASF is a better forum than SST.

SST is just a bunch of kids who will give a “GTG. Best source ever,” as soon as they get some vials in the mail. At ASF they at least display some scrutiny toward sources.

Plus SST’s layout makes my eyes bleed.

It would be actually nice if they waited until they got their vials. SST members give sources the GTG upon their intro! "Emailed the source, they responded quickly can't wait to get my order in! They are GTG"
Hold on. This sounds too harsh.

Those guys do not just give out those G2G reviews all Willy nilly. They have standards. I’ll have you know that each one of those anecdotal review costs the source $25 in store credit.

You should check the way they slurped blackroids on asf source checking. Whole nother level. I'm not shitting on the board as a whole just source checking section.

Last edited:
Why the fuck y'all calling him tripS?? What did he do to earn the "s"??

What does it mean?? He has a pet name beyond his nickname, it's making me uncorfortable. Please eloborate...
Does it really matter?

To me, he is B3 from now on. Until tomorrow, then I'll refer to him as 3B.

But I like to switch shit up because I get bored easily. So it will then proceed to Trip, Trips, Triple B, Under-Over B Guy, Triforce B, Let's Trigger People With Your Next Nickname B, back to B3, Trips again, Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds B, then I might settle on Triple B Solutions.

We'll see. Hard to predict these things.

You should check the way they slurped blackroids on asf source checking. Whole nother level. I'm not shitting on the board as a whole just source checking section.
Lmfao blackroids??? Really?? Guy keeps burying himself here.

Well that and some of the testing for PSL where the guy doctored it up and got caught but all is forgotten.

Last year a guy tested one of their flagship sponsors Praetorian and it was garbage. Literally random variety of raws like NPP Test and EQ but dudes DEFENDED the source. Just a junk board. The “good” sources there must scratch their heads wondering what the fuck they’re paying board fees for.

King Labs gets love over there.Products came fast and it looks like [emoji91].I asked the rep about testing and he said no.Gear church gets love over there but asking for a board handle is a red flag for me.Man i miss the AB.

Well that and some of the testing for PSL where the guy doctored it up and got caught but all is forgotten.

Last year a guy tested one of their flagship sponsors Praetorian and it was garbage. Literally random variety of raws like NPP Test and EQ but dudes DEFENDED the source. Just a junk board. The “good” sources there must scratch their heads wondering what the fuck they’re paying board fees for.
See this is when I know you're an amateur, Praetorian knows about something called muscle confusion ok? So they intentionally put mystery oils in your vials because if your muscles knew what each one was they'd get used to it faster and gains would slow down.

King Labs gets love over there.Products came fast and it looks like [emoji91].I asked the rep about testing and he said no.Gear church gets love over there but asking for a board handle is a red flag for me.Man i miss the AB.
I know some people do not mind, but asking for a board handle is an absolute deal breaker for me. Not only can they then, selectively scam, but now they also have your handle, and address should you give them a bad review or complain.

And I don’t even have to explain why not testing is just stupid.