Triple B Solutions

I’ve found that generally, when Americans say ignorant, ill-informed shit about other countries, it’s because they’ve never left their state and don’t know anything about anything besides what the talking heads at Newsmax told them to think.

We have people who are very much the same up here except that they watch Rebel News.

Actual life experience is the antidote to ignorance.
All news here is biased but Newsmax>CNN.

None of the MSM with the exception of Newsmax is reporting on the border crisis here in Texas. Thousands of illegals are crossing everyday and instead of being detained and sent back, they are briefly detained, appear before a judge and told to show up for a hearing, in 3 years (yeah like that is going to happen), then given a bus ticket or airfair to a destination of their choice.

Those that test positive for Covid are put up in hotel rooms. The hotels here in South Texas are literally full and oilfield workers that have hotels booked for months in advance are being forced to vacate.

I'm down here living this shit right now. I live in the country and used to see maybe a few every so often. In the past few months I've seen probably 40-50 and those are the ones I do see. The train coming out of Mexico is about a mile South of my ranch. When it stops here they get off and run . The Border Patrol and DPS have stopped by and warned me that they are spread very thin and can't be relied on for help. Its affecting us now but soon the whole country will be affected yet you don't hear one peep out of the MSM.

All news here is biased but Newsmax>CNN.

None of the MSM with the exception of Newsmax is reporting on the border crisis here in Texas. Thousands of illegals are crossing everyday and instead of being detained and sent back, they are briefly detained, appear before a judge and told to show up for a hearing, in 3 years (yeah like that is going to happen), then given a bus ticket or airfair to a destination of their choice.

Those that test positive for Covid are put up in hotel rooms. The hotels here in South Texas are literally full and oilfield workers that have hotels booked for months in advance are being forced to vacate.

I'm down here living this shit right now. I live in the country and used to see maybe a few every so often. In the past few months I've seen probably 40-50 and those are the ones I do see. The train coming out of Mexico is about a mile South of my ranch. When it stops here they get off and run . The Border Patrol and DPS have stopped by and warned me that they are spread very thin and can't be relied on for help. Its affecting us now but soon the whole country will be affected yet you don't hear one peep out of the MSM.

Is Newsmax still hosting Mike Mypillow and Uncle Rudy to talk about how the voting machines sucked the Trump votes into the China Vortex built into the machines? I just remember laughing at the 2min disclaimer they read off after the billion dollar lawsuits started flying before they'd even let Mike Lindell start talking lol.

Or have they moved to OAN.

All media is absolutely horrible but OAN and Newsmax are front runners for some really wackjob shit.

Here's my true Canadian story from years ago. I took a vacation up to Vancouver BC and was enjoying my stay. We went to get a bite to eat and I ordered a cheeseburger. The waitress asked me what kind of cheese I wanted and I politely asked her for American cheese. She came unglued and basically screamed at me that they didn't have any American cheese...that they had Canadian cheddar. I was laughing so hard and she about asked us to leave the restaurant. Oh to be young again...and I honestly wasn't even trying to start shit, initially. It didn't even occur to me that I was about to trigger some intense Canadian pride.

I have never heard someone so compassionate about cheese lol. Come on back sometime grab yourself a detached crackhouse starting at $1.9 million and stay awhile its great.

I have never heard someone so compassionate about cheese lol. Come on back sometime grab yourself a detached crackhouse starting at $1.9 million and stay awhile its great.

Yeah, the housing market is out of control
a shit hole goes for 1 million now

Hilarious

Is Newsmax still hosting Mike Mypillow and Uncle Rudy to talk about how the voting machines sucked the Trump votes into the China Vortex built into the machines? I just remember laughing at the 2min disclaimer they read off after the billion dollar lawsuits started flying before they'd even let Mike Lindell start talking lol.

Or have they moved to OAN.

All media is absolutely horrible but OAN and Newsmax are front runners for some really wackjob shit.
You ignored his whole point about the border issue. The firsthand example that he gave as to why Newsmax is better than the other media outlets. He gets done explaining what he SEES each day, that only Newsmax is covering, and then you call Newsmax “wackjob shit”.

Yeah, the housing market is out of control
a shit hole goes for 1 million now

Hilarious
Just gotta wait for your entire family to die off and hope to inherit a house or money and you too can afford a slice of paradise. Money launder central here with all the foreign money, it's weird as fuck seeing N signs on McClarens and Ferraris.

Just gotta wait for your entire family to die off and hope to inherit a house or money and you too can afford a slice of paradise. Money launder central here with all the foreign money, it's weird as fuck seeing N signs on McClarens and Ferraris.

You can still get good properties and houses outside of the GTA
Some of my houses I've sold have nearly doubled in price in the last 3 years.

Grab one or two of those, 2 years later you have a down payment for a 1.5 million dollar Toronto Crackhouse.

You can still get good properties and houses outside of the GTA
Some of my houses I've sold have nearly doubled in price in the last 3 years.

Grab one or two of those, 2 years later you have a down payment for a 1.5 million dollar Toronto Crackhouse.
Try living on Long Island. A house damaged in a house fire was selling for 450k. There are multiple offers on the house already.
Code:
https://patch.com/new-york/sayville/long-island-home-damaged-fire-listed-450-000

Last edited:
Try living on Long Island. A house damaged in a house fire was selling for 450k. There are multiple offers on the house already.
Code:
https://patch.com/new-york/sayville/long-island-home-damaged-fire-listed-450-000

Sorry
Your total price.....
Is what a shit hole crack house sells for...OVER ASKING PRICE
Buddy
I'd snatch that up in 30 seconds flat here in toronto
It's a steal and easy money

Got ya beat brother.
Fuck
I can't code it in on my mobile
I'll PM you lol, if you dont mind coding it in.

Y'all work hard at derailing this thread. Lol. I swear if seen some conversations take off in another direction before but god dam can y'all get distracted. There has been snake killing, racism, Canadian pride in cheese and syrup, guns,racism
Giuliani, my pillow guy, news preferences and.....

I feel like I'm at the bar listening to new Yorkers arguing with Texans or some shit. I actually think its hilarious but dam y'all get distracted easily. 6k posts and counting. This thread is legendary.

I need to make an order and it looks like Steroid source talk is down. Can anyone post a menu for me?

I need to update the list and change some of the intro as others have pointed out but the prices are current.

Code:
https://pastebin.com/raw/eAaDB0cG