Triple B Solutions

I have six but OK.
Right, retard alert... @Methyl Mike , might wanna change it up to Methhead mike or something more accurate making unfounded claims like that. Plenty of Canadians choose not to own a gun because you have to be a law abiding citizen and pass a little test to purchase one legally, but even without a PAL/RPAL it’s still relatively easy to illegally purchase a used firearm from someone with a PAL, or someone who’s imported a bunch of guns...

Last edited:
I swear I’m embarrassed to be an American most times.
Don’t be, plenty of great things and people to come out of your country, just some ignoramuses that always seem to get caught on cameras and shit making y’all look bad, hell have you seen our prime ministers daily bullshit report ? Makes us look fucked.

I swear I’m embarrassed to be an American most times.
Sometimes when someone says stupid shit.
hide GIF

Yeah your canadian "sooper UGLs" are little bitches too. Fucks sake you faggots can't even own a gun so GTFO with your crybaby shit.

I swear you're the most bi-polar guy on here, are you the same one that has these freak outs then blames it on your pre-morning coffee posts? What the fuck are you even rambling about. Half your posts are you just snap showing over the most asinine shit.

you literally just went off over him complimenting Trips saying he doesn't ship up here in a joking way you retard.

It's ironic you say "sooper labs" because yes we have like three labs up here that have been running for 10 years now accurately dosing mcg tablets and putting out great oils, meanwhile US Domestic is just praying the next guy isn't a meth head or wife killer. you'd suck some dick to buy Syn or Pareto over half the junk posted here.

I also have my regular and restricted licenses so what the fuck are you on about? Healthcare ain't bad either.

edit: nevermind from your old post you actually are bi-polar at least you have an excuse for these dumbass posts Jesus:

I am bipolar and have depression adhd and learning disabilities. I am not making excuses for bad behavior, just know that sometimes I am speaking from the hip and not my head. That said I gave this thread and what you said some thought and I agree with you 100%. Here we have a ugl using...

Last edited:
Yeah your canadian "sooper UGLs" are little bitches too. Fucks sake you faggots can't even own a gun so GTFO with your crybaby shit.
Another typical angry ignoramus apparently.

I go hunting with a buddy of mine who lives in Canada when I can, he has an arsenal, legally I may add, that would make the majority of 'down-home boys' where I'm from shit themselves with jealousy.

But hey, you obviously know everything and love stirring any shit pot you can so it's definitely not even worth any energy beyond my little snippet here. Have fun punching walls or floors or whatever you need to do.

Sometimes when someone says stupid shit.
hide GIF
That’s a rare gif of me right now while the boys up top handle my moronic American pal.

you literally just went off over him complimenting Trips saying he doesn't ship up here in a joking way you retard.

LOL that is what confused me. I wasn’t sure what was going on. Everyone was just joking around and then he just lost it for literally no reason.

edit: just seen @muscletrain last part of his post. So I’m reversing that gif to come out and stand with my American pal

Last edited:
I’ve found that generally, when Americans say ignorant, ill-informed shit about other countries, it’s because they’ve never left their state and don’t know anything about anything besides what the talking heads at Newsmax told them to think.

We have people who are very much the same up here except that they watch Rebel News.

Actual life experience is the antidote to ignorance.

I swear you're the most bi-polar guy on here, are you the same one that has these freak outs then blames it on your pre-morning coffee posts? What the fuck are you even rambling about. Half your posts are you just snap showing over the most asinine shit.

It's ironic you say "sooper labs" because yes we have like three labs up here that have been running for 10 years now accurately dosing mcg tablets and putting out great oils, meanwhile US Domestic is just praying the next guy isn't a meth head or wife killer. you'd suck some dick to buy Syn or Pareto over half the junk posted here.

I also have my regular and restricted licenses so what the fuck are you on about? Healthcare ain't bad either.

edit: nevermind from your old post you actually are bi-polar at least you have an excuse for these dumbass posts Jesus:

I am bipolar and have depression adhd and learning disabilities. I am not making excuses for bad behavior, just know that sometimes I am speaking from the hip and not my head. That said I gave this thread and what you said some thought and I agree with you 100%. Here we have a ugl using...
I posted a pre coffe rant in this thread before.
i just gotta own it so mike doesnt take the heat for it lol

I’ve found that generally, when Americans say ignorant, ill-informed shit about other countries, it’s because they’ve never left their state and don’t know anything about anything besides what the talking heads at Newsmax told them to think.

We have people who are very much the same up here except that they watch Rebel News.

Actual life experience is the antidote to ignorance.

Yeah, Rebel news is like watching a bunch of overdramatic retards yelling at fire hydrants

Pretty hard to not cringe while watching

Here's my true Canadian story from years ago. I took a vacation up to Vancouver BC and was enjoying my stay. We went to get a bite to eat and I ordered a cheeseburger. The waitress asked me what kind of cheese I wanted and I politely asked her for American cheese. She came unglued and basically screamed at me that they didn't have any American cheese...that they had Canadian cheddar. I was laughing so hard and she about asked us to leave the restaurant. Oh to be young again...and I honestly wasn't even trying to start shit, initially. It didn't even occur to me that I was about to trigger some intense Canadian pride.

Why the fuck y'all calling him tripS?? What did he do to earn the "s"??

What does it mean?? He has a pet name beyond his nickname, it's making me uncorfortable. Please eloborate...