Triple B Solutions

my friend used to pin this spot for me like 6-7 years ago for some reason I am too scared to do It
Really? For me the site is probably the least stressful out of all of them. Not many nerves there, it can hold a good amount of oil, and while pip is pretty rare, if you get pip, it doesn’t really effect your movement like quads/delts can.

I've been using 1/2" 29 gauge slins for a couple years now for Pecs, Delts and VG but never go over .5ml and only had slight pip with higher concentrations. When going higher volume I hit Lats, Glutes and VG with 1" 25 gauge and only once I hit the VG with high concentration an perhaps a bad area and holy shit that whole area hurt for days.

like @Standfast says...i warm the oil prior to injections. no problem with pushing oil through.

also, 5 days t/a from day funds were rec'd. packagin label looked nice, very business-like. product packed nicely. not running anything for a bit...
Well good to hear your turn around was good, I'll be going into 10days with no touchdown which I can expect with the good old postal system. I've tried reaching out with inquiries on additional items and trip dosen't respond at all, guess things going in his favor and got him back up.

I’ll be the guy to point out...

Batch 104 must have been a ginormous amount of vials for every product. No need to make more or get additional raws and mess with that whole “submit product and raws samples BS again”.
Batch 103 is huge. Every single dollar I had went into raws. Paid off since all of my raw orders are delayed right now due to current events in China.

Well good to hear your turn around was good, I'll be going into 10days with no touchdown which I can expect with the good old postal system. I've tried reaching out with inquiries on additional items and trip dosen't respond at all, guess things going in his favor and got him back up.
Shoot me another email I am not aware of any packs pushing a 10 day T/A right now. Emails are answered on a daily basis. I will check my spam folder too just to make sure.

No sir I've already sent a couple with no response, I'll just consider this one a loss and move on.
I just combed through my emails and if I haven't responded to you yet I would really appreciate the opportunity to fix this. I will send you a PM with an alternate method of communication.

No sir I've already sent a couple with no response, I'll just consider this one a loss and move on.
Don’t do that brother! You have informed delivery?

I get a lot of packs , legal and otherwise and for whatever reason right now, with no logic, some packs just wind up sitting in one place for days and even weeks. I can see they are dropped timely too.

I had to switch hgh plugs because for whatever reason my packs sit for 3 - 4 weeks at the same location every time.

Don’t do that brother! You have informed delivery?

I get a lot of packs , legal and otherwise and for whatever reason right now, with no logic, some packs just wind up sitting in one place for days and even weeks. I can see they are dropped timely too.

I had to switch hgh plugs because for whatever reason my packs sit for 3 - 4 weeks at the same location every time.
Yeah informed delivery will show a pack on day and then no packs the next, USPS is shit! I'll say that the shipping is not Trips fault but communication is lacking a bit.

Back