Triple B Solutions

I'm 2.5 weeks into first ever cycle. I've pinned 6 times (counting this morning) all in my right glute. I use 25g 1 inch needles. Injecting 1 ml of trip's 300 mg/ml test E E3.5D.

Question since yall are talking about diff injection sites/methods/etc. Should I be rotating injection sites? I'm just starting to getting comfortable with pinning, not quite there yet. so I'd be kinda scared to rotate. Is it okay to stay with my right glute for a while until I get more comfortable pinning, or should I still force myself to rotate?

I'm 2.5 weeks into first ever cycle. I've pinned 6 times (counting this morning) all in my right glute. I use 25g 1 inch needles. Injecting 1 ml of trip's 300 mg/ml test E E3.5D.

Question since yall are talking about diff injection sites/methods/etc. Should I be rotating injection sites? I'm just starting to getting comfortable with pinning, not quite there yet. so I'd be kinda scared to rotate. Is it okay to stay with my right glute for a while until I get more comfortable pinning, or should I still force myself to rotate?
I rotate to try and avoid scar tissue. Some are much more likely to develop it then others.

I’ll say it definitely wouldn’t hurt to open up another site, but if you aren’t comfortable then I don’t think it will be the end of the world if you stay there for a couple weeks while you are getting used to it.

@Azy also, not sure if you are pinning DG or VG but ventroglute is super easy and really, really hard to fuck up. You could easily add 2 sites that’s way if you are not already pinning there.

For long-term sustainability, generally better to use a variety of muscle groups and locations in the same muscle group if possible (like if quad injections don't cripple you, use the full relevant length, not just the same quarter-sized spot). It's not going to kill you for now. If it does have or starts developing some lingering soreness/PIP, it would be better to go someplace else since going back into it while still sore will often exacerbate the discomfort.

For long-term sustainability, generally better to use a variety of muscle groups and locations in the same muscle group if possible (like if quad injections don't cripple you, use the full relevant length, not just the same quarter-sized spot). It's not going to kill you for now. If it does have or starts developing some lingering soreness/PIP, it would be better to go someplace else since going back into it while still sore will often exacerbate the discomfort.
Also roll out muscles while giving them a break between injections. It helps tremendously.

@Azy also, not sure if you are pinning DG or VG but ventroglute is super easy and really, really hard to fuck up. You could easily add 2 sites that’s way if you are not already pinning there.
You know i can ever get a clear picture of where exactly this site is.Traps are a breeze as are lats(if you're lean enough)bi's,delts and glutes.Fuck quads always hit nerves there.Do you pin the vg yourself or chick does it?

You know i can ever get a clear picture of where exactly this site is.Traps are a breeze as are lats(if you're lean enough)bi's,delts and glutes.Fuck quads always hit nerves there.Do you pin the vg yourself or chick does it?
I always pin VG myself. DG on the other hand, I have a hard time getting my left side, so my fiancée does that for me. She also helps with lats from time to time. I can reach lats, it just makes it easier if she’s around.

edit: easiest way to find it is having your side to a mirror, and put all your weight on the side you are going to pin. It will almost “bulge” out. Once I find it, I just stand evenly on both feet and pin.

I always pin VG myself. DG on the other hand, I have a hard time getting my left side, so my fiancée does that for me. She also helps with lats from time to time. I can reach lats, it just makes it easier if she’s around.
Where exactly is the site?Some pics show upper glute others more towards hip.

Back