Triple B Solutions

Don’t do that brother! You have informed delivery?

I get a lot of packs , legal and otherwise and for whatever reason right now, with no logic, some packs just wind up sitting in one place for days and even weeks. I can see they are dropped timely too.

I had to switch hgh plugs because for whatever reason my packs sit for 3 - 4 weeks at the same location every time.
I second this. I use informed delivery as well and I have had plenty of packs both legal and not, sit for extended periods of time at one location. I even had a pack that made it to my state, travelled to a completely different state, then back to mine. The mail is a mess right now.

At the very least, I’d get with Trip and try to work it out.

Yeah informed delivery will show a pack on day and then no packs the next, USPS is shit! I'll say that the shipping is not Trips fault but communication is lacking a bit.
Trip just asked you to shoot him an email lol.

I have to say without being a sick sucker, when things with one of my order went wrong, trip made it right and so fast it’s like he delivered it in the night wearing a Batman cape.

I have to say without being a sick sucker, when things with one of my order went wrong, trip made it right and so fast it’s like he delivered it in the night wearing a Batman cape.
He finally replied and insisted on compensating me for the inconveniences but as I mentioned the shipping issues is beyond his control and we were able to identify the communication gaps so perhaps thing will work out. USPS is still SHIT!