Triple B Solutions

Has anyone tested this guys primo??? Or is everyone just “taking his word for it”? Shit on roid test all you want but it’s coming up as Test E for me twice. I think he’s playing us all.

Has anyone tested this guys primo??? Or is everyone just “taking his word for it”? Shit on roid test all you want but it’s coming up as Test E for me twice. I think he’s playing us all.
Yes, look in the testing section. Wanna say it came back 190+mg/ml. The sexiest man on this board, @SkankHunt tested the vial and the contents of the vial.

Here you lazy fuck!

Now return the favor and find me some DNP you whore

Which batch number? I got testing done and there is blind testing done on the Primo. Jano is always a great option if you have doubts. When you have great options like Jano available RoidTest seems like a waste.

Which batch number? I got testing done and there is blind testing done on the Primo. Jano is always a great option if you have doubts. When you have great options like Jano available RoidTest seems like a waste.
Why would the batch number matter? Shouldn’t whatever the label says it is be what it is?

So what you’re saying is that no matter what the label says, it’s the batch number that ultimately decides what’s in the vial? Gettt outta here
The lot # doesn't decide whats in the vial lol. The lot #'s are on products for a reason. (Tracebacks, dates batches were made, etc).
Instead of me spoonfeeding you how about you read through the thread and go to the testing section like the rest of us did.

So what you’re saying is that no matter what the label says, it’s the batch number that ultimately decides what’s in the vial? Gettt outta here
No. But you can see test results for batches. You can see if members did blind testing for the batch. You can also save the money you spent on RoidTest and use a better testing method available such as Jano.

Which batch number? I got testing done and there is blind testing done on the Primo. Jano is always a great option if you have doubts. When you have great options like Jano available RoidTest seems like
The lot # doesn't decide whats in the vial lol. The lot #'s are on products for a reason. (Tracebacks, dates batches were made, etc).
Instead of me spoonfeeding you how about you read through the thread and go to the testing section like the rest of us
You ain’t spoon feeding me anything but obvious ass bullshit. You answered my question and agreed with me
Instead of me spoonfeeding you how about you read through the thread and go to the testing section like the rest of us did.
you answered my question, agreed with what I said, then went on a rant about obvious shit. Lol. Who you spoon feeding cause it ain’t me little boy.

Here you lazy fuck!

Now return the favor and find me some DNP you whore
Sorry but I plan to stay away from DNP. Possible issues from irresponsible use worries me and the extra attention it could bring me.

You ain’t spoon feeding me anything but obvious ass bullshit. You answered my question and agreed with me

you answered my question, agreed with what I said, then went on a rant about obvious shit. Lol. Who you spoon feeding cause it ain’t me little boy.
Are you trolling? If you read the thread some of the members who are trying to help you are not exactly source friendly. They are trying to help you get some answers. If you want you can email me and I will help you to the best of my ability. I stand behind my products.

Are you trolling? If you read the thread some of the members who are trying to help you are not exactly source friendly. They are trying to help you get some answers. If you want you can email me and I will help you to the best of my ability. I stand behind my products.
Nobodies trolling buddy. I’m not saying that roidtest is definitive either. What I am saying is that for what it’s worth it’s came back twice as Test. Not only that but you’re known for not having ALL of your products tested. You also asked me for the batch number which in reality shouldn’t matter, what should matter is what is ON THE LABEL. If you’re having to equate it to which batch this primo is in then something is wrong. If the label says primo, it should be primo, not what the batch number says. I appreciate any help from these others guys, SOME of them seem like dick rider trolls themselves though.

Okay Einstein a simple 2 minute search and I found what you were looking for. You could have done the same instead of wasting yours and everyone else's time here.

Okay Einstein a simple 2 minute search and I found what you were looking for. You could have done the same instead of wasting yours and everyone else's time here.
Listen I know you like dick riding but do that shit in your private time with daddy bear. Not on Meso boii.get off the thread if it’s hurting your butt too much.

Listen I know you like dick riding but do that shit in your private time with daddy bear. Not on Meso boii.get off the thread if it’s hurting your butt too much.
I don't buy from this source but if I did, I would be smart enough not to use roidtest LMFAO you stupid motherfucker :p