Triple B Solutions

I plan to only sell one brand of HGH in the future and it will be tested by me.
I'm confused. So you have multiple brands right now of some which you didn't test yet offering them for sale?
If that's the case, and some of those are tested and underdose, you're in for a shitstorm. I thought we went through this before. :rolleyes:

I'm confused. So you have multiple brands right now of some which you didn't test yet offering them for sale?
If that's the case, and some of those are tested and underdose, you're in for a shitstorm. I thought we went through this before. :rolleyes:
Even though I did not test them there is testing available for the batch numbers I am offering. We have discussed this before.

Many years ago I had a strawberry roan cutting horse. The first time I saw her work I was amazed but knew I couldn't afford her.
The man comes over to me and asked what I thought of her. I said she looks and works great but I can't afford her.

He said 'now wait she's working good today and usually does, but there are times she does go braindead and its not what you really want to have happen in the middle of working cattle."

Long story short, Trips somehow reminds me of that roan horse.