Triple B Solutions

Why don't you just fucking tell us dipshit!
Sorry I assumed since you were calling me (sometimes) brain dead your intelligence would be beyond reproach and you would recall the previous discussions we have had regarding this matter. Someone did answer this question on the previous page.

Sorry I assumed since you were calling me (sometimes) brain dead your intelligence would be beyond reproach and you would recall the previous discussions we have had regarding this matter. Someone did answer this question on the previous page.
Listen asshole it took 200 pages to get it through that thick scull of yours that testing was a good thing.
Now you're just acting like a pompous ass and resorting back to your old ways.

I wouldn't be surprised if you are selling new gear with old batch #'s and no testing.

Listen asshole it took 200 pages to get it through that thick scull of yours that testing was a good thing.
Now you're just acting like a pompous ass and resorting back to your old ways.

I wouldn't be surprised if you are selling new gear with old batch #'s and no testing.
The blind testing has shown that is not the case. You could contribute and get blind testing as well.

The blind testing has shown that is not the case. You could contribute and get blind testing as well.
First off I would have to buy from you in order to get testing done and that ain't happening.
The last 3 blind tests were published on April 29, which means they were probably purchased around the 1st. Those must have been some really big batches you made.

the point is that youre reselling gh. you cant just take the sources tests and say that you dont need to test it cause its already tested. remember what happened with your old raws when you blindly accepted results from syn?

the point is that youre reselling gh. you cant just take the sources tests and say that you dont need to test it cause its already tested. remember what happened with your old raws when you blindly accepted results from syn?
I do have HGH that has been tested by me. If you do not like accepting the testing from another trusted source you can buy the HGH I have tested.

Future HGH batches will be tested by myself.

I do have HGH that has been tested by me. If you do not like accepting the testing from another trusted source you can buy the HGH I have tested.

Future HGH batches will be tested by myself.
Ahhh.... it’s nice to see things don’t change. Rather than being a cunty asshole why not just explain what was discussed previously? That’s called “customer service”.

You have always been your own worst enemy. Things have been seemingly smooth in this thread because you largely haven’t had to post anything. As soon as you’re called on to clear up a question you go from zero to cunty asshole in 3 seconds.

I have a vague recollection, you resell GoodLyfe HGH and you tested one batch, and a customer posted blind tests for the other batch? Is that what it is? Then what’s wrong with simply saying that, just that, being professional, and everything gets taken care of w/o the thread being derailed?

Each and every time you post with that fucking attitude of yours you shit your own thread. I’ll never understand why. Drugs? Poor relationship? Multiple people taking turns responding? Why else would you get so pissy when asked to discuss something you claim to love?

I would have ordered from you after you followed thru with your testing but it’s the lack of respect that you show for MESO that keeps my bitcoins out of your wallet. In real life I would never shop at a store where the owner has a shitty attitude and with SO MANY good source options to choose from, I’m not desperate enough to buy from someone that is so disrespectful of the forum that made him successful.

Ahhh.... it’s nice to see things don’t change. Rather than being a cunty asshole why not just explain what was discussed previously? That’s called “customer service”.

You have always been your own worst enemy. Things have been seemingly smooth in this thread because you largely haven’t had to post anything. As soon as you’re called on to clear up a question you go from zero to cunty asshole in 3 seconds.

I have a vague recollection, you resell GoodLyfe HGH and you tested one batch, and a customer posted blind tests for the other batch? Is that what it is? Then what’s wrong with simply saying that, just that, being professional, and everything gets taken care of w/o the thread being derailed?

Each and every time you post with that fucking attitude of yours you shit your own thread. I’ll never understand why. Drugs? Poor relationship? Multiple people taking turns responding? Why else would you get so pissy when asked to discuss something you claim to love?

I would have ordered from you after you followed thru with your testing but it’s the lack of respect that you show for MESO that keeps my bitcoins out of your wallet. In real life I would never shop at a store where the owner has a shitty attitude and with SO MANY good source options to choose from, I’m not desperate enough to buy from someone that is so disrespectful of the forum that made him successful.
I believe I am quite pleasant to deal with. If you want to start calling me partially brain dead without contributing anything then that is rather toxic behavior. I realize that I will never make everyone here happy and you are constantly looking for a reason to be unhappy. I would love for you to try my products out and get testing done on them but I will survive without you as a customer just as well.

I believe I am quite pleasant to deal with. If you want to start calling me partially brain dead without contributing anything then that is rather toxic behavior. I realize that I will never make everyone here happy and you are constantly looking for a reason to be unhappy. I would love for you to try my products out and get testing done on them but I will survive without you as a customer just as well.

That’s not at all what I said. Point to where I call you brain dead. I said you’re bad at answering these questions and you’re disrespectful of MESO at times.

Guys asked questions.

You snap back.

Guys point out you have an attitude.

I post to point out what I believe (in my opinion) would be a BETTER way of handling the question.

Who’s the toxic one, Trips?? You’re self-sabotaging again.

That’s not at all what I said. Point to where I call you brain dead. I said you’re bad at answering these questions and you’re disrespectful of MESO at times.

Guys asked questions.

You snap back.

Guys point out you have an attitude.

I post to point out what I believe (in my opinion) would be a BETTER way of handling the question.

Who’s the toxic one, Trips?? You’re self-sabotaging again.

Many years ago I had a strawberry roan cutting horse. The first time I saw her work I was amazed but knew I couldn't afford her.
The man comes over to me and asked what I thought of her. I said she looks and works great but I can't afford her.

He said 'now wait she's working good today and usually does, but there are times she does go braindead and its not what you really want to have happen in the middle of working cattle."

Long story short, Trips somehow reminds me of that roan horse.
@BigBaldBeardGuy I am not referring to your comments. When I "snaped back" I was responding to the post above.

I have another HGH coming in very soon and I will be submitting that HGH for testing. I plan to offer only one HGH in the near future for simplicity.

You quoted my post, Trips. You called me toxic.
Sorry, perhaps I was not clear. I do not think you are toxic. Even though you are not often on my side you contribute and my process continues to improve based upon your feedback. I was trying to refer to the "brain dead" post made by another user as toxic.

You were also reffering to my response to that post when you said I was getting an attitude so I thought we were on the same page.

Sorry, perhaps I was not clear. I do not think you are toxic. Even though you are not often on my side you contribute and my process continues to improve based upon your feedback. I was trying to refer to the "brain dead" post made by another user as toxic.

You were also reffering to my response to that post when you said I was getting an attitude so I thought we were on the same page.
I didn't call you braindead, I was simply making a comparison. You ARE stubborn and hard headed, much like the horse I was making a comparison to. It took over 200 pages here to make you realize that in order to be successful here, testing was needed.
I still think, given the chance if you can get away from testing (in your mind) you will do it.

Now you shit on the guy that helped you to get where you are and call him toxic.

I didn't call you braindead, I was simply making a comparison. You ARE stubborn and hard headed, much like the horse I was making a comparison to. It took over 200 pages here to make you realize that in order to be successful here, testing was needed.
I still think, given the chance if you can get away from testing (in your mind) you will do it.

Now you shit on the guy that helped you to get where you are and call him toxic.
dude better hope he never gets caught, I don't see his personality doing to well in prison.

Damn you guys really love to twist words and grasp at straws here. Trip said he offers GH that he tested himself. He also offers GH that was tested by someone else, if you’re not happy with those results you can purchase the GH he tested. There’s no reason for 5 pages of insults and bickering, if you don’t want to buy from him move on.

Damn you guys really love to twist words and grasp at straws here. Trip said he offers GH that he tested himself. He also offers GH that was tested by someone else, if you’re not happy with those results you can purchase the GH he tested. There’s no reason for 5 pages of insults and bickering, if you don’t want to buy from him move on.
He did this before with his raws. He relied on his former employers testing results and how did that work out?

GH is expensive and if one of his customers were to get burned because he relied on someone else's test would not end well. Maybe I missed it but I didn't see any testing from Jano or Lab4tox here.