Triple B Solutions

He did this before with his raws. He relied on his former employers testing results and how did that work out?

GH is expensive and if one of his customers were to get burned because he relied on someone else's test would not end well. Maybe I missed it but I didn't see any testing from Jano or Lab4tox here.
So then we go back to square 1. If it wasn’t tested, don’t buy it. Or buy it, test it and get reimbursed. I encourage guys to do more testing, most sources offer a credit.

So then we go back to square 1. If it wasn’t tested, don’t buy it. Or buy it, test it and get reimbursed. I encourage guys to do more testing, most sources offer a credit.
I appreciate all the testing you've been doing, that said sticking up for a source is never a good look.

You're missing my point. There will be others that buy it simply because he said it was tested.

Damn you guys really love to twist words and grasp at straws here. Trip said he offers GH that he tested himself. He also offers GH that was tested by someone else, if you’re not happy with those results you can purchase the GH he tested. There’s no reason for 5 pages of insults and bickering, if you don’t want to buy from him move on.

It’s not twisting words. If he sells someone else’s products it makes him a reseller.

We ask resellers to test their products and most do. We saw how that went with 24hreup selling underdosed Odin products.

We’re being consistent.

I appreciate all the testing you've been doing, that said sticking up for a source is never a good look.
Sticking up for a source? I said if you don’t like his product don’t buy it. Instead it’ll turn into 5-10 pages of back and forth insults.

You're missing my point. There will be others that buy it simply because he said it was tested.
Well unfortunately people need to do research. After all the shit we gave blackroids someone still placed an order with him. We can’t hold everybody’s hand, we need to learn how to make decisions on our own.

It’s not twisting words. If he sells someone else’s products it makes him a reseller.

We ask resellers to test their products and most do. We saw how that went with 24hreup selling underdosed Odin products.

We’re being consistent.
Again, this comes down to new guys doing research. Using blackroids again for an example, we ripped him apart and regardless guys still placed orders with him. Did you see his test results? Fucking sad. He shouldn’t even be a source here. If I’m looking for GH I wouldn’t take any sources testing they did on their own. I’m looking for blind samples. Trip tested his own primo which means jack shit to me. That’s why I got some and tested it myself. We can sit here and bitch all day but guys need to do blind testing themselves. If trip does test his other batch of GH, I still wouldn’t give a shit. Sources testing their own gear means nothing to me.

I’m not sticking up for Trip here. He could easily rip off the label on some Serostim and send that to Jano and post the results saying it’s his generic brand. See what I’m getting at? This is just me personally, I don’t trust any sources own testing.

I’m not sticking up for Trip here. He could easily rip off the label on some Serostim and send that to Jano and post the results saying it’s his generic brand. See what I’m getting at? This is just me personally, I don’t trust any sources own testing.

No, I totally agree with you on this that the source could do whatever for the samples they submit. But it should be the bare minimum we ask of them.

They submit. Then a member later submits a random blind sample. Those results should be very similar and the MESO circle of trust is completed. All is well.

Problems happen when the source doesn’t send the initial samples in. They guarantee no problems because they only get their raws and products from a top secret super emporium of all things steroidal.

Sure as shit some clown will come into the thread because they’re not getting the bonerzzz or gainzzz they expected and they’ll call the product bunk. Without the source testing there will be doubt all around. And if a source sends only good samples in and a blind test comes back shitty, there is a lot of mistrust created.

I stopped using TGI when a former member BrianNOLA had a Deca sample test 1/2 dosed. There was a lot of speculation and it was quickly “solved” by one other member submitting a sample to Weights & Measures that tested fine. That was a cover up no doubt in my mind because the thread quickly moved on no questions asked. That’s the kind of thing that happens when a source becomes too popular. Members don’t look at things as critically anymore.

No, I totally agree with you on this that the source could do whatever for the samples they submit. But it should be the bare minimum we ask of them.

They submit. Then a member later submits a random blind sample. Those results should be very similar and the MESO circle of trust is completed. All is well.

Problems happen when the source doesn’t send the initial samples in. They guarantee no problems because they only get their raws and products from a top secret super emporium of all things steroidal.

Sure as shit some clown will come into the thread because they’re not getting the bonerzzz or gainzzz they expected and they’ll call the product bunk. Without the source testing there will be doubt all around. And if a source sends only good samples in and a blind test comes back shitty, there is a lot of mistrust created.

I stopped using TGI when a former member BrianNOLA had a Deca sample test 1/2 dosed. There was a lot of speculation and it was quickly “solved” by one other member submitting a sample to Weights & Measures that tested fine. That was a cover up no doubt in my mind because the thread quickly moved on no questions asked. That’s the kind of thing that happens when a source becomes too popular. Members don’t look at things as critically anymore.
Lol same shit happened on Eroids. Some guy tested primo and it was like 50/200mg. The source said it was because the primo was old lmao. Again it was swept under the rug. Totally agree that we gotta stay consistent. With the incentive of getting reimbursed, I’m shocked not more guys will test.

This. Like 3B said the source could literally submit anything, but then when people like you (@SkankHunt) come around and blind test the product and the results match up, that helps put A LOT of peoples mind at ease. I think that is why it’s so important the source AND customers test.

I know for me personally, that factor plays a huge role in my decision making.

This. Like 3B said the source could literally submit anything, but then when people like you (@SkankHunt) come around and blind test the product and the results match up, that helps put A LOT of peoples mind at ease. I think that is why it’s so important the source AND customers test.

I know for me personally, that factor plays a huge role in my decision making.
Yup. Very similar situation happened with colonial/dragon. I saw colonial reports of the primo being over 200mg, then I heard colonial was brewing for Dragon. So i grabbed a vial and it tested at 183mg.

Been off the board a long while, looking forward to dropping some of Trips var into the last 6 weeks of my current blast. Anyone here have experience with the 50’s from him?

Been off the board a long while, looking forward to dropping some of Trips var into the last 6 weeks of my current blast. Anyone here have experience with the 50’s from him?

Im currently running them. I ordered them and they showed up and I’ve been eating them. That’s where my scientifically data ends

Good stuff.Ran it for 6 weeks along with my trt and 200 mast.50 a day gained six pounds pounds total of lean tissue and actually trimmed waist.Keep in mind this is coming off a year long layoff.But the results in the mirror and logbook were pretty dranatic.

Good stuff.Ran it for 6 weeks along with my trt and 200 mast.50 a day gained six pounds pounds total of lean tissue and actually trimmed waist.Keep in mind this is coming off a year long layoff.But the results in the mirror and logbook were pretty dranatic.
That’s good to hear. I’ve always loved var, I seem to get really nice strength gains when I throw it in. Idef feel increased muscle density on var too. I’m running 300mg test E, e4-5d, and my local var source has gone dry. Hoping to grab some of these from Trip

That’s good to hear. I’ve always loved var, I seem to get really nice strength gains when I throw it in. Idef feel increased muscle density on var too. I’m running 300mg test E, e4-5d, and my local var source has gone dry. Hoping to grab some of these from Trip
Agree,very underrated drug as far as muscle building too.No real hit on my lipids which is always a good thing.Going to run it again after i come off my cruise[emoji3]