Triple B Solutions

That’s good to hear. I’ve always loved var, I seem to get really nice strength gains when I throw it in. Idef feel increased muscle density on var too. I’m running 300mg test E, e4-5d, and my local var source has gone dry. Hoping to grab some of these from Trip
Are you and torro the same guy or am I mistaken?

Been off the board a long while, looking forward to dropping some of Trips var into the last 6 weeks of my current blast. Anyone here have experience with the 50’s from him?
I’ve been running them for 3 weeks now 75mgs per day I split a pill on a carat scale and take a full one, also running with cypionate but I’m seeing great results! Just placed an order for 2 more var with npp, to throw on top!

@TripleBSolutions is a really good guy. Got 2 quality orders filled with Trip. Placed my 3rd on the 6th and had nothing come in. Emailed trip on the 14th and on the 16th for tracking. Didn't get a reply but I noticed trips post today and saw he updated his email. So I emailed his new one today and received no reply yet still. Trust Trip to do a great job as he consistently has.

I’ve been running them for 3 weeks now 75mgs per day I split a pill on a carat scale and take a full one, also running with cypionate but I’m seeing great results! Just placed an order for 2 more var with npp, to throw on top!
I could be wrong but I thought I saw that all his orals come in capsules? The ones I have are..

@TripleBSolutions is a really good guy. Got 2 quality orders filled with Trip. Placed my 3rd on the 6th and had nothing come in. Emailed trip on the 14th and on the 16th for tracking. Didn't get a reply but I noticed trips post today and saw he updated his email. So I emailed his new one today and received no reply yet still. Trust Trip to do a great job as he consistently has.
Yeah he hasn't answered mine yet either. He probably busy with orders. Lol.

Can you please forward the original order email chain to my new address? I will look into this and make sure you get taken care of.

Normally when sources make a batch they make one single batch that can be tested throughout and the same concentration maintained also without contaminates. Is trip making multiple batches then calling them all “Batch 103”?

Hey guys, first time running primo, I’m running with 500mg of cypionate and 75mg anavar, where’s a good starting point with it MG’s wise that is? It is trips product
Thanks

Normally when sources make a batch they make one single batch that can be tested throughout and the same concentration maintained also without contaminates. Is trip making multiple batches then calling them all “Batch 103”?
Send a sample in and prove him wrong.

Now that you present your concern in a better way, I will say that I share the same concern. I’ve asked twice if he’s still going thru the same batch. It must be ginormous because it’s been two months of what I imagine is steady ordering. Not to run out of anything? Most sources don’t have that much product vialed in inventory.

The common Test E and Test C would be gone if I had to guess.

How much Primo raw did he buy to brew up one big batch? That’s quite the investment huh?

He said he’d test the next batch of raws before brewing so he must not be even close to running low on anything. Not orals, not oils, nothing.

So you still in the game. Hows the health. I believe we had a discussion with lvh and high blood pressure