Triple B Solutions

Now that you present your concern in a better way, I will say that I share the same concern. I’ve asked twice if he’s still going thru the same batch. It must be ginormous because it’s been two months of what I imagine is steady ordering. Not to run out of anything? Most sources don’t have that much product vialed in inventory.

The common Test E and Test C would be gone if I had to guess.

How much Primo raw did he buy to brew up one big batch? That’s quite the investment huh?

He said he’d test the next batch of raws before brewing so he must not be even close to running low on anything. Not orals, not oils, nothing.
I like how he's avoided the question of how big his batches are. Dudes shady and has shitty communication skills, and often comes across as an entitled little douchebag. Wouldn't be surprised if he is full of shit about thinking testing every batch is a good idea. I wouldn't be shocked to find out he isn't sending new product in for testing

I like how he's avoided the question of how big his batches are. Dudes shady and has shitty communication skills, and often comes across as an entitled little douchebag. Wouldn't be surprised if he is full of shit about thinking testing every batch is a good idea. I wouldn't be shocked to find out he isn't sending new product in for testing
were still waiting on the trest e tests for over a month now lol

Normally when sources make a batch they make one single batch that can be tested throughout and the same concentration maintained also without contaminates. Is trip making multiple batches then calling them all “Batch 103”?
Ever get that Primo to Jano? That would answer your question.

Hey guys, first time running primo, I’m running with 500mg of cypionate and 75mg anavar, where’s a good starting point with it MG’s wise that is? It is trips product
Thanks
I really like Primo in the 600-800mg per week range. I would start with 600.

I am consistently shocked with how negative you are. Nothing about my operation is shady. I have not avoided any question about batch sizes. Now that I have testing would you like to send a MESO approved steroid member board to verify my stock after every batch?

I put every cent I had into buying raws. That was the only economical way to justify $5,000 in testing costs for a single batch.

Now that you present your concern in a better way, I will say that I share the same concern. I’ve asked twice if he’s still going thru the same batch. It must be ginormous because it’s been two months of what I imagine is steady ordering. Not to run out of anything? Most sources don’t have that much product vialed in inventory.

The common Test E and Test C would be gone if I had to guess.

How much Primo raw did he buy to brew up one big batch? That’s quite the investment huh?

He said he’d test the next batch of raws before brewing so he must not be even close to running low on anything. Not orals, not oils, nothing.
I answered this the last time you brought it up. All of my money has been going into raw materials and other improvements to my services. I invested every penny I had into raws for the current batch. I am still on the same batch. My raw orders have been delayed but you will see testing when I start getting new products in. I strongly encourage you to buy from me and get blind testing to verify.

I answered this the last time you brought it up. All of my money has been going into raw materials and other improvements to my services. I invested every penny I had into raws for the current batch. I am still on the same batch. My raw orders have been delayed but you will see testing when I start getting new products in. I strongly encourage you to buy from me and get blind testing to verify.
That’s still an awful lot of money. Must have been a couple kilos.

Havnt sent to Jano, yet. But I will soon as I can. I was curious if the raws were what make a batch or if it’s the time it is brew that make the batch. For instance you said you tested all of 103, well was that just the raws for 103 or was that the finished brewed product that was tested? Or are you brewing “multiple batches” with the 103 raws?
also are you always going to use MCT or plan on adding GSO or cottonseed?

I am consistently shocked with how negative you are. Nothing about my operation is shady. I have not avoided any question about batch sizes. Now that I have testing would you like to send a MESO approved steroid member board to verify my stock after every batch?

I put every cent I had into buying raws. That was the only economical way to justify $5,000 in testing costs for a single batch.
Not negative, I just don't like your attitude, and don't trust you.

Havnt sent to Jano, yet. But I will soon as I can. I was curious if the raws were what make a batch or if it’s the time it is brew that make the batch. For instance you said you tested all of 103, well was that just the raws for 103 or was that the finished brewed product that was tested? Or are you brewing “multiple batches” with the 103 raws?
also are you always going to use MCT or plan on adding GSO or cottonseed?
For 103 I tested the raws and finished products. I generally make all the raws that I have when I brew.

You going to stick with strictly MCT?
I have talked about making a GSO line but only a few people have expressed interest. Some products will need slightly more solvent and lower concentrations to hold than the MCT products. One of the products I am waiting on is Test U which will be made with Castor Oil. If customers want something I will work on providing it within reason.

Yes. I will begin rolling out higher concentration oils as soon as my raw orders come through. Injectible orals, preworkouts, and blends will also start rolling out when I have the raws to make them. I have not forgotten about L-Carnitine.
Looking foward to see those raws results tested from Jano.

Yes. I will begin rolling out higher concentration oils as soon as my raw orders come through. Injectible orals, preworkouts, and blends will also start rolling out when I have the raws to make them. I have not forgotten about L-Carnitine.

what kinda pre workout stuff can you get from your local drug dealer!? I’ve never heard pre workouts mentioned in the steroid sense.

For 103 I tested the raws and finished products. I generally make all the raws that I have when I brew.

Generally?

Does that mean not always? Then it’s a separte run and a separate batch.

There is no way you ran all of your Test E in one run. You should test each run as a separate batch. I don’t care how good of a brewer you think you are.

Sponsors