Triple B Solutions

Oo
He supposedly has low testosterone but his endo won't prescribe TRT. I don't know, the dude doesn't have much credibility at all.
Has anybody used Odin Pharma Asia?

I pin their testosterone enanthane once and i didn't feel after couple hours sometype of rush that I get when I pin my testosterone pharma grade from my doctor.

Edit: He has so many different stories idk if he’s 17-50, if it’s test rush or if it’s the monster man meth addiction, but I do know he is far to immature to be on this board.

You guys should make a trl tread since y’all so interested. I do have Low T and I’m on doctor prescribed. That’s it let’s not worry about me please. Thanks

You guys should make a trl tread since y’all so interested. I do have Low T and I’m on doctor prescribed. That’s it let’s not worry about me please. Thanks
Can’t believe you tossed monstermans tren. That shit was probably fire.

Good to see you. I stopped posting here concerned with anonymity. Heard of some members getting knocks and decided to stop posting due to a job I didn't want to lose. This order with trip brought me back.

Health is good! Blood pressure controlled with an ace inhibitor, and calcium channel blocker. Heart is functioning Optimally.
I started to suspect my lvh is just typical athletes heart. Nothing to shut it down entirely.
You might want to consider switching from an ACE inhibitor to an ARB. They have been shown to reverse LVH, which is a nice bonus in addition to being excellent at controlling BP.

Everyone reacts differently to drugs as well. 50mg Anavar seems to give me the ability to recomp slowly, but there is zero feels for me. No pumps, no Strength, no oily skin. Nothing fucking cool. Took 100mg tonight pre workout and had a nice placebo, but no real feels. Sad mane. Real sad. I want that pump dawg.
my buddy who was a top 5 mr olympia takes 20 mg anavar and no winstrol at the end of his prep cycles..pretty crazy

Good to see you. I stopped posting here concerned with anonymity. Heard of some members getting knocks and decided to stop posting due to a job I didn't want to lose. This order with trip brought me back.

Health is good! Blood pressure controlled with an ace inhibitor, and calcium channel blocker. Heart is functioning Optimally.
I started to suspect my lvh is just typical athletes heart. Nothing to shut it down entirely.
Yea same here . I cut back majorly to 250 test every 7 days or so and on my last vial of deca just 1 ml when I do the test. Got on bystolic since my insurance kicked it and pressure is good finally . Talked to my doc and plan on coming off completely and testing my levels to get on trt . Finally decided to be a adult and not stay on forever. Haven't been getting on as much as well. Have a dot physcial for work coming up. Hopefully no protein in the urine. But feeling much better since I cut back and actually growing . Who woulda thought lmao

@BigBaldBeardGuy
Hey I'm trying to catch up here and have only read the last 20 pages. Has triple B had anything on this batch tested? Not just his trestolone, but his test, deca, npp, anything? And are people still getting their orders? I've seen several people complaining about no shows. Sounds like this guy was reliable in the past but may be getting less reliable now.

Last edited:
@BigBaldBeardGuy
Hey I'm trying to catch up here and have only read the last 20 pages. Has triple B had anything on this batch tested? Not just his trestolone, but his test, deca, npp, anything? And are people still getting their orders? I've seen several people complaining about no shows. Sounds like this guy was reliable in the past but may be getting less reliable now.
There's threads in the lab testing forum that show some recent blind consumer test results, as well as the most recent results from his own submitted samples. I ordered from him last week; tracking is showing that it's en route. I'm sending in samples from my order as soon as it lands.

@BigBaldBeardGuy
I tested his primo. I also have a order on the way with some Tren Ace.

@SkankHunt when you bought your primo did you tell him you were sending it in for testing or tell him your meso handle?? how blind was your blind testing?
I have over 10 different email accounts. None of which reflect my username on here, or on eroids. The sample was sent in a perfume vial with a letter on it. Jano can confirm. Everything I send is blind. Unless it’s Pharma I keep it in the pack.

I have over 10 different email accounts. None of which reflect my username on here, or on eroids. The sample was sent in a perfume vial with a letter on it. Jano can confirm. Everything I send is blind. Unless it’s Pharma I keep it in the pack.
You’re a testing machine! Thanks for your service!!!

Just got some DHB in the mail! Supplies for blast is complete!
Side note, @TripleBSolutions these new labels are the gayest thing I’ve ever seen. I’m almost embarrassed to inject this shit. Why did you go away from those classy labels?! I feel like this came from a truck stop

Just got some DHB in the mail! Supplies for blast is complete!
Side note, @TripleBSolutions these new labels are the gayest thing I’ve ever seen. I’m almost embarrassed to inject this shit. Why did you go away from those classy labels?! I feel like this came from a truck stop
Its not about how you look on the outside, but the beauty inside that matters most. Lol.