Triple B Solutions

Anyone here take hcg just to keep ball size, or get some ball size back?
I've never taken hcg and fertility is no factor in this, I'm done having kids. Just want my big balls back for my lady to play with.

What was your dosage and pinning frequency? D

Anyone here take hcg just to keep ball size, or get some ball size back?
I've never taken hcg and fertility is no factor in this, I'm done having kids. Just want my big balls back for my lady to play with.

What was your dosage and pinning frequency? D
For non-fertility purposes 250-500iu twice a week should do it.

Coughing isn’t an indicator of good tren, and not coughing isn’t an indicator of bad
Yeah my man, that post was total sarcasm....I usually go by color to determine if my Tren is bunk....see what I did there ?? Lol..seriously though, I'm dumbfounded by how many guys still buy into those myths.

Yeah my man, that post was total sarcasm....I usually go by color to determine if my Tren is bunk....see what I did there ?? Lol..seriously though, I'm dumbfounded by how many guys still buy into those myths.
When the internet first arrived for civilian use, people were all like, “This is the beginning of the age of information! Ignorance will be replaced by knowledge. Enlightenment and reason will prevail!”

Nope. People are still dumb as fuck and can’t be arsed to spend five minutes looking something up.

Here, one label was created by an Astute young man with a chemistry degree almost complete had he not been caught deep throating the deans daughter in his Lexus parked in front of Golds gym. The other, was pieced together using google image search “lot lizard workout” in his moms basement while the newest update for call of duty downloaded onto his PS5 his nanny got him for Christmas.

Can you tell which is which!?
I could give 2 fucks what the label looks like. All about the contents being what the source claims them to be.

Yeah, you can pin HCG those days, that shouldn’t be an issue. But watch out because hcg can cause some guys E to spike pretty significantly.
sweet.
so HCG kits are 50 bones. at 250 that would last me 20 days. So on the low end, I'm looking to add $75/month for hcg. How long will it take my balls to plump back up so I can determine if that's worth it.

I never play with my balls, so I don't care much, but the gal has always liked my big balls. I think she is losing interest in my deflated bag.

sweet.
so HCG kits are 50 bones. at 250 that would last me 20 days. So on the low end, I'm looking to add $75/month for hcg. How long will it take my balls to plump back up so I can determine if that's worth it.

I never play with my balls, so I don't care much, but the gal has always liked my big balls. I think she is losing interest in my deflated bag.
Say "my balls" one more time.....:rolleyes:

TMI

Seriously though, it might take days or weeks. Depends on the user. $50 for HCG is outrageous. Check out Reliable RX. Pharma AI and HCG. Shipping takes a while but its worth it to me.

Last time I bought hcg I bought 90,000 iu for under 300 dollars from reliablerxpharmacy. 50 dollars for 5000iu is rediculous. When you buy from one of the vendors like reliable you can also pick the brand of hcg like hucog.

sweet.

You’re paying way too much for hcg. Who’s your hcg guy?

I pay $13 for 10 weeks worth .

You’re paying way too much for hcg. Who’s your hcg guy?

I pay $13 for 10 weeks worth .
I don't have any, And I've never used it.

Trip sells it for 50 and I hadn't really looked into it much yet, so that was my reference point for my post.

I was spoonfed some good info and looks like reliablerx is a good option. They have like 20 different brands it seems and pregnyl and one other brand I recognized is sold out. So I'll research the brands on there first, but they were all like $12-17 for 5000 iu.

And apparently I'm super dope at math too, thanks @Iron_Yuppie

sweet.

No man, you need to order international and hcg kit will cost you about 12$, I reccomend expresspct or 24hrreup.

Hey Trip. Ever thought about offering cardarine?
Yes, it is something I use personally and would like to offer. Blends, Injectible orals, and MENT are going to come first. I also promised I would experiment with L-Carnitine and I will be following up with that.

@TripleBSolutions sorry if this was asked before, ever plan on getting Ralox?
Eventually but I would not wait to order it from me at this point. I want to get the above mentioned compounds out and launch my website first.

Sponsors