Triple B Solutions

maybe im misunderstanding things but dont you already have stuff on the way to jano to be tested? but youve just started ordering raws for your next batch? this doesnt make sense to me
I think you might be confused. All of my current inventory is tested. I will be sending new raws and products for testing but I have not done so yet. I am waiting on several products.

I think you might be confused. All of my current inventory is tested. I will be sending new raws and products for testing but I have not done so yet. I am waiting on several products.
Bro I still have not got the 4 tren- and I can’t get you to respond - you got paid - did not send - I have emailed you 20 times you just ghosted me

He shorted you!? So much for the 6 step check off process he uses to make sure everything is accounted for.
No one has been shorted anything. Prior to this I had absolutely no emails about this issue as the customer was likely using my old email. I still do not have the information needed to check on and fix this.

that way that u worded things previously made it sound like you already had long ester trest and other stuff on the way to be tested.

how much longer will it take for your raws to arrive then get tested and brewed? another month? at that point this batch will be nearly 4 months which does seems a bit suspicious

that way that u worded things previously made it sound like you already had long ester trest and other stuff on the way to be tested.

how much longer will it take for your raws to arrive then get tested and brewed? another month? at that point this batch will be nearly 4 months which does seems a bit suspicious
I realize you are asking more than one question but individually I have answered both of these questions multiple times within the last few pages of this thread.

I am the most tested UGL I can currently find. All of my products are currently tested. I have posted multiple times that the new raws I wanted to bring in were delayed. I will continue to order raws in BULK so that I can afford to spend the money to test my products. If you want to make baseless suggestions I strongly suggest you purchase from me and run blind tests on my products. I have a testing incentive. Baseless claims like this help absolutely no one.

Several members have done recent blind testing and the results have been stellar.

I realize you are asking more than one question but individually I have answered both of these questions multiple times within the last few pages of this thread.

I am the most tested UGL I can currently find. All of my products are currently tested. I have posted multiple times that the new raws I wanted to bring in were delayed. I will continue to order raws in BULK so that I can afford to spend the money to test my products. If you want to make baseless suggestions I strongly suggest you purchase from me and run blind tests on my products. I have a testing incentive. Baseless claims like this help absolutely no one.

Several members have done recent blind testing and the results have been stellar.
to my knowledge all youve said regarding your batch size was that you put all your money into raws but that doesnt answer anything.

maybe youll be able to see why people find it suspicious that you still have have test e/c in stock from the same batch considering theyre very popular and with you having a bogo on them along with the way that you behaved your first few months here.

Sponsors