Triple B Solutions

to my knowledge all youve said regarding your batch size was that you put all your money into raws but that doesnt answer anything.

maybe youll be able to see why people find it suspicious that you still have have test e/c in stock from the same batch considering theyre very popular and with you having a bogo on them along with the way that you behaved your first few months here.
I had a BOGO on all of my products months ago. That was mostly with a different batch. Test E is on a new batch. Aside from not having testing my operation has been drama free. Test C is not very popular.

If you find it suspicious you are welcome to order from another lab that has less testing than I do or you can submit samples via Jano.

May I ask why you are thinking of a website? Isn’t that an easy target for LE? That’s a lot of order volume as well. Hopefully your quality stays the same if that’s a decision you decide to make. All blind tests and your test seem to come back good. Just looking out man. I don’t want you to turn into a pharmavol. Start out good then people test your products and see you are short changing by almost them by almost 35-40% once the volume gets too high

May I ask why you are thinking of a website? Isn’t that an easy target for LE? That’s a lot of order volume as well. Hopefully your quality stays the same if that’s a decision you decide to make. All blind tests and your test seem to come back good. Just looking out man. I don’t want you to turn into a pharmavol. Start out good then people test your products and see you are short changing by almost them by almost 35-40% once the volume gets too high
I’ve always wondered the same. I see a lot of just regular ole websites (or Atleast they appear to be). Always wondered how they got away with it

I think he mentioned something about his pastebin being taken down regularly. So perhaps it's an attempt to control his price list in another way.

I'm quite certain you wont be able to Google Triple B test and get a hit.

I think he mentioned something about his pastebin being taken down regularly. So perhaps it's an attempt to control his price list in another way.

I'm quite certain you wont be able to Google Triple B test and get a hit.
his website may not rank immediately, but after time, it will show up. Wouldn't even really take that long after people start linking it in threads on different websites.

go google "colonial labs" his website is the first result. ad the word "colonial labs test", meso is first and his website second.

Just got his tren a yesterday. Starting it next week.
his website may not rank immediately, but after time, it will show up. Wouldn't even really take that long after people start linking it in threads on different websites.

go google "colonial labs" his website is the first result. ad the word "colonial labs test", meso is first and his website second.
Honestly tho, stuff like that is what’s going to kill this industry. Before long I don’t really think we’re going to have underground labs. Unless they are giving us pure oil in a vial

That doesn't sound very opsec mindful to me if he goes that route. Will be interesting to see where this ends up.

That doesn't sound very opsec mindful to me if he goes that route. Will be interesting to see where this ends up.
I agree a million percent.
I don't believe many brewers if any possess the skills to truly secure a website...and keep it secure. It takes a lot more than a couple YouTube videos.

Not to mention, online steroid dealers are always under attack these days. Just look at ppl and DO and and everyone's protons being hacked spoofed or whatever, and the pastebins that get taken down. Between the Russians and LE, I wouldnt want to put the additional responsibility of a website on my plate. Too much data.

Does proton have any auto response functionality to send a list to peeps if they have a certain subject line or anything? Even a separate email that just had an auto response with the current list would be better than a website imo.

Does proton have any auto response functionality to send a list to peeps if they have a certain subject line or anything? Even a separate email that just had an auto response with the current list would be better than a website imo.
If one protonmail can be taken down another one certainly can as well. People want the ease of ordering that a website provides and it will solve some of the issues I am having with people determined to take my emails and pastebins down.

I will continue to accept orders via email as well though.

If one protonmail can be taken down another one certainly can as well. People want the ease of ordering that a website provides and it will solve some of the issues I am having with people determined to take my emails and pastebins down.

I will continue to accept orders via email as well though.
Do what you do. I just hope you dont show up with a WordPress installation.
Take your time and make sure you know what you're doing. Even using aliases, you'll be tied to a registrar and host.

From the guy who PM'd me about security discussion I'm shocked you think a website is a good idea just because your "Pastebin keeps going down". Like combover said securing a clearnet site with your lack of technical skills is gonna be like a leaky sieve. If anything you're better off having a blank ass website with your list and email on it, any attempt at you to create a secure site with checkout etc I'll call bullshit on.

Or have an auto response with list and directions like optitropin does. A website is quite a leap. I have zero idea how reps or sources emails keep getting "hacked". Learn to use proper passwords

From the guy who PM'd me about security discussion I'm shocked you think a website is a good idea just because your "Pastebin keeps going down". Like combover said securing a clearnet site with your lack of technical skills is gonna be like a leaky sieve. If anything you're better off having a blank ass website with your list and email on it, any attempt at you to create a secure site with checkout etc I'll call bullshit on.

Or have an auto response with list and directions like optitropin does. A website is quite a leap. I have zero idea how reps or sources emails keep getting "hacked". Learn to use proper passwords
What led you to believe I have a lack of technical skills? Nothing of mine has been hacked. It has been a while since we spoke but we were both on the same page as far as OpSpec.

The website will happen. You are welcome to continue ordering via email if the website makes you feel uncomfortable.

Honestly tho, stuff like that is what’s going to kill this industry. Before long I don’t really think we’re going to have underground labs. Unless they are giving us pure oil in a vial
Websites have been around as long as this industry. It depends on what country the domain is out of , I think.

why people assume a message board is any safer is beyond me. You don’t even have to register to brows this very thread.

Websites have been around as long as this industry. It depends on what country the domain is out of , I think.

why people assume a message board is any safer is beyond me. You don’t even have to register to brows this very thread.
The website itself is not the issue. You can host a website in any number of sketchy countries that don’t care who you are as long as you pay them money.

The problem is turning the income from the website into legitimate, taxable income. Now, you’re not only looking at investigations into drug trafficking but money laundering as well (or tax evasion if you try not to declare the income). It’s an added layer of extra scrutiny that just isn’t necessary.

That’s a lot of scrutiny just to avoid having to reupload Pastebins.

What led you to believe I have a lack of technical skills? Nothing of mine has been hacked. It has been a while since we spoke but we were both on the same page as far as OpSpec.

The website will happen. You are welcome to continue ordering via email if the website makes you feel uncomfortable.
Because I know what goes into creating one, and there's a difference between throwing up a shopify site and hiding from 3 letter agencies and a myriad of other security issues?

I mean good for you, you use proton mail and tor I didn't realize you were an expert in hosting, and the multitude of other security holes websites can have. You think having hacked emails is bad you could end like PPL where ur whole op is fucked and you don't even know it for months.

Are you planning to run a shopping cart with all your products etc for people to check out on? how do you hope to handle this? All self-coded? Plugins?