Triple B Solutions

Here, one label was created by an Astute young man with a chemistry degree almost complete had he not been caught deep throating the deans daughter in his Lexus parked in front of Golds gym. The other, was pieced together using google image search “lot lizard workout” in his moms basement while the newest update for call of duty downloaded onto his PS5 his nanny got him for Christmas.

Can you tell which is which!?

Attachments

• BFBC2D04-C90E-4EC5-8735-82E433E6F896.png
    BFBC2D04-C90E-4EC5-8735-82E433E6F896.png
    6 MB · Views: 158
Here, one label was created by an Astute young man with a chemistry degree almost complete had he not been caught deep throating the deans daughter in his Lexus parked in front of Golds gym. The other, was pieced together using google image search “lot lizard workout” in his moms basement while the newest update for call of duty downloaded onto his PS5 his nanny got him for Christmas.

I dunno, I'm rather fond of both.

Maybe we can have a "make Trips a classy label" contest. Like the coloring contests we did as children. Winner gets a shout out on Meso. And a dirty hooker for 10 minutes.

@BigBaldBeardGuy
Hey I'm trying to catch up here and have only read the last 20 pages. Has triple B had anything on this batch tested? Not just his trestolone, but his test, deca, npp, anything? And are people still getting their orders? I've seen several people complaining about no shows. Sounds like this guy was reliable in the past but may be getting less reliable now.
Read from end of March/early April forward to now. He had a bunch tested. Trestolone isn’t available. That’s apparently “on its way”.

Looks like you got some old stock..

Be careful you don't catch an STD from those labels!

Package landing three days later of recieving notification. Sorry this took me a week. Thank you for being so quick. I was surprised. I appreciate you

Nope, people seem to forget to check my testing thread. I get a lot of emails asking if I have any testing.

Just messing with you, but that does show that people can't be bothered to read. i would think before someone takes the plunge with homemade injectable drugs that they would leave no stone unturned in their quest for information... or at least use the search function.