Triple B Solutions

That’s fine and dandy brother , any one can make good for the opening , its long term consistency were Leary of and looking for . Only time will tell. Don’t slip up
That’s where I have worry. Potential customers seeing Good test results will lead to more orders which I return leads to heavier volume for one individual. Assuming of course that this is a one man operation

What’s the update on new labels, batch numbers and additional testing of ALL your products?

I’m not letting this go. You should have these samples in the mail since it’s going to take at least 3 weeks to get there. You don’t have to wait for new labels to send samples from this batch of products.

And you can no longer use the excuse “no funds”. Since evidently people have been buying and you’ve raised your prices.

What’s the update on new labels, batch numbers and additional testing of ALL your products?

I’m not letting this go. You should have these samples in the mail since it’s going to take at least 3 weeks to get there. You don’t have to wait for new labels to send samples from this batch of products.

And you can no longer use the excuse “no funds”. Since evidently people have been buying and you’ve raised your prices.
^^^THIS

Still working on the labels! I'm making sure this is done correctly. I'm still on the same "batch" for a lot of my products except for fast moving ones such as Tren A, Primo, some orals.

I have a pretty exciting announcement regarding pharmaceutical products. You wanted them and I worked hard to get them for you. Pharma orders without HGH will have an approximate 3 week T/A and cost $30 to ship. I'm still working on some of the details but I outlined some of the products and prices I will be offering below. There will be express shipping for HGH.

HGH
Pfizer Genotropin 36IU GoQuick - $200
Pfizer Genotropin 16IU GoQuick - $100
Lilly Humatrope 72 IU - $350
Lilly Humatrope 36 IU - $200

Fat Loss
Clenbuterol 20mg 50 Tabs - $10
Tiromel (T3) 25mg 100 Tabs - $10
Glucopage (Metformin) 100mg 100 Tabs - $13

Ancillaries
Pfizer Aromasin 25mg 30 Tabs - $45
Arimidex 1mg 28 Tabs - $40
Bayer Proviron 25mg Tab - $7
Pfizer Caber 1mg 20 Tabs - $40
Novartis Femara (Letrozole) 2.5mg 30 Tabs - $50
Evista (Ralox) 60mg 28 Tabs - $30
Ramipex (Prami) .25mg 100 Tabs - $25
Roaccutane (Accutane) 10mg 30 Caps - $30

Insulin
Lilly Humalog Kwikpen 100IU 5x3ml Pen - $50
Lantus Solostar 5x3ml Ready Pen - $50

I have a pretty exciting announcement regarding pharmaceutical products. You wanted them and I worked hard to get them for you. Pharma orders without HGH will have an approximate 3 week T/A and cost $30 to ship. I'm still working on some of the details but I outlined some of the products and prices I will be offering below. There will be express shipping for HGH.

HGH
Pfizer Genotropin 36IU GoQuick - $200
Pfizer Genotropin 16IU GoQuick - $100
Lilly Humatrope 72 IU - $350
Lilly Humatrope 36 IU - $200

Fat Loss
Clenbuterol 20mg 50 Tabs - $10
Tiromel (T3) 25mg 100 Tabs - $10
Glucopage (Metformin) 100mg 100 Tabs - $13

Ancillaries
Pfizer Aromasin 25mg 30 Tabs - $45
Arimidex 1mg 28 Tabs - $40
Bayer Proviron 25mg Tab - $7
Pfizer Caber 1mg 20 Tabs - $40
Novartis Femara (Letrozole) 2.5mg 30 Tabs - $50
Evista (Ralox) 60mg 28 Tabs - $30
Ramipex (Prami) .25mg 100 Tabs - $25
Roaccutane (Accutane) 10mg 30 Caps - $30

Insulin
Lilly Humalog Kwikpen 100IU 5x3ml Pen - $50
Lantus Solostar 5x3ml Ready Pen - $50
How many 25mg proviron for $7? 10?

If it wasnt for bitcoin only id buy from this guy. I need primo and if he can dose that properly than all else should be good. In theory.

If it wasnt for bitcoin only id buy from this guy. I need primo and if he can dose that properly than all else should be good. In theory.
I can do WU for orders that are $300+. I think its hard to beat my Primo and I would love to have you as a customer.