Triple B Solutions

FYI for shipping to Jano use shipnerd.com
2 day dhl was only 39 bucks from east coast USA.
Wow, that sounds great.

Sorry to hijack this thread a little bit, but if you could type a very short how-to into my thread it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

My butthole just puckered
You would definitely do better price wise buying the Proviron that I make. Customers asked me for real pharmaceutical products so they are here as an option now. If there is a profit margin for me on these pharmacueticals its extremely thin and I am considering this more of a service to my customers.

You would definitely do better price wise buying the Proviron that I make. Customers asked me for real pharmaceutical products so they are here as an option now. If there is a profit margin for me on these pharmacueticals its extremely thin and I am considering this more of a service to my customers.
I get it, the puckering was a visceral reaction, like watching a video of someone getting road rash

Wow, that sounds great.

Sorry to hijack this thread a little bit, but if you could type a very short how-to into my thread it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Done

I have a pretty exciting announcement regarding pharmaceutical products. You wanted them and I worked hard to get them for you. Pharma orders without HGH will have an approximate 3 week T/A and cost $30 to ship. I'm still working on some of the details but I outlined some of the products and prices I will be offering below. There will be express shipping for HGH.

HGH
Pfizer Genotropin 36IU GoQuick - $200
Pfizer Genotropin 16IU GoQuick - $100
Lilly Humatrope 72 IU - $350
Lilly Humatrope 36 IU - $200

Fat Loss
Clenbuterol 20mg 50 Tabs - $10
Tiromel (T3) 25mg 100 Tabs - $10
Glucopage (Metformin) 100mg 100 Tabs - $13

Ancillaries
Pfizer Aromasin 25mg 30 Tabs - $45
Arimidex 1mg 28 Tabs - $40
Bayer Proviron 25mg Tab - $7
Pfizer Caber 1mg 20 Tabs - $40
Novartis Femara (Letrozole) 2.5mg 30 Tabs - $50
Evista (Ralox) 60mg 28 Tabs - $30
Ramipex (Prami) .25mg 100 Tabs - $25
Roaccutane (Accutane) 10mg 30 Caps - $30

Insulin
Lilly Humalog Kwikpen 100IU 5x3ml Pen - $50
Lantus Solostar 5x3ml Ready Pen - $50
I’m assuming the clen and T3 are dosed in mcg not mgs correct?

Will you have testing on the gold tops? You said these were the same ones Syn carries correct? Any idea on pricing?
Yes, the same ones. There is a good bit of testing on these already but I'm always open to confirming results. I have not decided on a price yet but if I get as many as I hope to I'll do an introductory sale.

I'm not sure where the testing your referring to is at, can you point me in the right direction. if it's SST there isn't any testing other than one GH serum test, one of Dave Palumbo's GH test (which doesn't mean much). An HPLC test from Jano would be nice.

I'm not sure where the testing your referring to is at, can you point me in the right direction. if it's SST there isn't any testing other than one GH serum test, one of Dave Palumbo's GH test (which doesn't mean much). An HPLC test from Jano would be nice.
I'll inquire about it, perhaps I am talking about the Serum results. I'm not opposed to getting HPLC testing done.

We

that’s a nice offer but a hard he’ll no. Can’t do a 300 order-on a new source. Plus I don’t have a list. No worries though. Hope good things for you on this site brother. Glad to see some of your tests are coming back good.

You won’t find many sources at MESO that take anything other than Bitcoin. You’re going to have to learn it eventually as that’s the way this has been going for a while.

You won’t find many sources at MESO that take anything other than Bitcoin. You’re going to have to learn it eventually as that’s the way this has been going for a while.
You know what, perfect explanation. I do need to learn it. I don’t know why I’m such a dumbass when it comes to BTC. I’m spoiled with sources doing wire transfers. I just bought from dragon and I paid in 3 mins flat. I will learn btc though. I need too