Triple B Solutions

us new guys come here and depend on this shit not wanting to see all this spam which I’ve seen for this thread for fucking 40+days we wanna know if it’s bunk or gtg and test results show its gtg. Quit being little bitches and nit picking over every little thing, don’t like it? Get your own Raws and do ur research Jesus Christ you fucking losers spam this thread so hard
gtfo then. no spoons here.

gtfo then. no spoons here.
Nah I’ll stay right here bud, anyone who dishes out the disrespect can get it too. I’ll be respectful to anyone who doesn’t try to come after my throat at the first get. Anyone who took what I said personally just shows you’re a bitch.

This thread isn’t about (YOU) it’s about triple B’s product, either put up or shut the fuck up and hit up Chang

Nah I’ll stay right here bud, anyone who dishes out the disrespect can get it too. I’ll be respectful to anyone who doesn’t try to come after my throat at the first get. Anyone who took what I said personally just shows you’re a bitch.
This thread isn’t about (YOU) it’s about triple B’s product, either put up or shut the fuck up and hit up Chang
yes stay please. aint nuthin personal..some people have been friends here for a long time. but this thread can have as much bullshit as it takes or needs. thats what an open source board is. the entire online AAS UGL scene has a very long long history along with America and EU and the bodybuilding and sports scene. especially on the streets and how the AAS scene went and the crackdown in 2007 raw deal.. you really need to have a huge perspective and itll show an appreciation for how meso online has evolved since it was here and been so unique..this thread is of many on the forum and of many more sources to come. im not promoting nor discrediting. im sayin this is peoples entire life and income. but here brazzing and ruffling feather out of sheer boredom sometimes is fun. but there is a system. even if i throw in a tit shot. of course in the sake of professionalism and decency yes i believe in respect and maturity to a buisness but sources need to act very automated and follow suit or request. thats the respect. people make themselves look like idiots and hotheads sure. but if someone seems to pop off with attitude over a spelling error in a message. a source should sometimes just act like its automated buisness owener and not respond in a demeanor that can be obvious behind a keyboard. but people are people and i understand and dont care if a guy has a little flair back especially if i feel there amswering questions and request and it helps if theres a sense of humor and not so stiff or maybe arrogant. and you can see if your smart its just feathers ruffled up from other members personality..but sometimes the source trips up from the grilling (omg i do not mean that as a direct joke at all lol) and then the snowball rolls and they turn out to scam out real quick. but fur real im not sayin that in this case whatsoever...but thinking someone is just trying to offer a great thing like AAS to newbies as a gift to them to bodybuild at there best god given potetial because we all have loved the gym at one time is a far shot. theres alot of money in this industry. and you learn reading what people say through 100 plus pages.. and maybe a look at tranny dick. haha. jk. but then that in itself has a demeanor cause ya know just tit shots of hot gym babes. keep it classy. lol
edit: goodnight bro keep up the gains!

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts