Triple B Solutions

This shit has turned from helping out your fellow man to criticizing others over punctuation. Bash me all you want, I’m a noob to this shit. Been lifting for 15 years and want to become better, I’ve hit my natural limit. Which is why I’m here, not for this shit and if the mods had anything to do with this shit they’d shut down half these asshats. Don’t get me wrong I respect some members but a good 60 percent of you people act like Nazi’s.
Why not go back to SST if you are going to have that attitude.
brother the only attitude I have is towards asshats that think they’re better than everyone, without even knowing them.

Jesus this is the problem with this forum. Lots of cool guys I’ve seen so far but alot of “Know it allsism”. Get your fucking head check buddy same with majority of you fruit loops criticizing over punctuation. Half you guys probably don’t even lift as hard as you bitch and it’s evident in your internet talk.
Cooters, Ima take @Hughinn advice and simply say Fuck Off you little bitch

This shit has turned from helping out your fellow man to criticizing others over punctuation. Bash me all you want, I’m a noob to this shit. Been lifting for 15 years and want to become better, I’ve hit my natural limit. Which is why I’m here, not for this shit and if the mods had anything to do with this shit they’d shut down half these asshats. Don’t get me wrong I respect some members but a good 60 percent of you people act like Nazi’s.

brother the only attitude I have is towards asshats that think they’re better than everyone, without even knowing them.
Are you serious? Its the interwebz Cooters, anyone can say they are better than anyone else and not even have to prove. Get some thicker skin you bitch.

Cool, again talk big and bad on the forum. That’s the problem with (YOU bitches), guarantee you’re not gonna say that in real life. Grow the fuck up bud.
Cooters, I would definitely say this to your dumb mug and you wouldn't do shit about it.
Actually it is the interwebz so I am sure you can come up with a tough guy response. What would you do to me Cooters if I talked shit to you in real life? Please explain in detail :D

Cooters, I would definitely say this to your dumb mug and you wouldn't do shit about it.
Actually it is the interwebz so I am sure you can come up with a tough guy response. What would you do to me Cooters if I talked shit to you in real life? Please explain in detail :D
Lol typical internet guy response, you’re a bitch

you aren't going to explain what you would do to me tough guy? Come on man, I get off on this shit. Tell me how you would respond to me in real life? I'm waiting tough guy.
I’m not acting like the tough guy. It’s clearly you bud and if you were in my general vicinity talking to me that way I’d either correct you or you’d “correct me” which I don’t care. Taken my ass whoopings in my day by bigger and badder than you I’m sure.

I’m not acting like the tough guy. It’s clearly you bud and if you were in my general vicinity talking to me that way I’d either correct you or you’d “correct me” which I don’t care. Taken my ass whoopings in my day by bigger and badder than you I’m sure.
Is that a threat? What do you mean by "correct"

Jesus this is the problem with this forum. Lots of cool guys I’ve seen so far but alot of “Know it allsism”. Get your fucking head check buddy same with majority of you fruit loops criticizing over punctuation. Half you guys probably don’t even lift as hard as you bitch and it’s evident in your internet talk.
A lot of good guys on this board and a lot of people are just looking out for one another. Then you come along contributing nothing to the forum, undermining everything people who have a lot more knowledge then you. Like @lifter6973 said fuck off

Come on! You’re better than that! Calling someone else a bitch when your name might as well be Cooter! (Yes, as in vagina because, you are a little puss boy.)
You mean Nothing cuck
Is that a threat? What do you mean by "correct"
If you consider it a threat come over to 45424 lemme know when your here and I’ll meet up with you.
Come on! You’re better than that! Calling someone else a bitch when your name might as well be Cooter! (Yes, as in vagina because, you are a little puss boy.)
good one guy

See how Trips brand new guy buried the latest concerns today? Two pages of bickering.

Pretty sweet that happens. 100% convenient for sure.

There’s a brand new MESO formula of success apparently.

Sponsors

Latest posts